8-Year Old Girl Raped

Date: 14-02-2011 5:59 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
[1] 2 3 4 ... 6
- at 14-02-2011 05:59 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
A man, Sunday Boakye, 49 has been arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrate’s Court, Lagos, Nigeria for allegedly defiling an eight-year old girl.


Boakye was arraigned on a one-count charge of allegedly molesting an eight- year old girl (name withheld) at Langbasa village in Eti-Osa Local Government Area of the state.
The charge reads: ”That you, Sunday Boakye on 21 January at about 3p.m. at Langbasa village in Eti-Osa, Lagos in the Lagos Magisterial District did unlawfully have carnal knowledge of an eight-year old girl (name withheld) and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 221 of the Criminal Code, Cap.17, Vol. II, Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2003.


Posted: at 14-02-2011 05:59 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
- adams933 at 14-02-2011 06:11 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Finish? them come leave the man alive?
Posted: at 14-02-2011 06:11 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- abbeyy74 at 14-02-2011 06:54 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
the man must really be insane
Posted: at 14-02-2011 06:54 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- odom1 at 14-02-2011 07:08 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
nonsense law, all they are after is money, if only the man has money, then he can go on molesting more girls
Posted: at 14-02-2011 07:08 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sixtyhoneyy at 14-02-2011 07:22 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: odom1 on 14-02-2011 07:08 PM
nonsense law, all they are after is money, if only the man has money, then he can go on molesting more girls
don't mind them
Posted: at 14-02-2011 07:22 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sixtyhoneyy at 14-02-2011 07:25 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
real useless and stupid law hissssssss
Posted: at 14-02-2011 07:25 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- baatsu1 at 14-02-2011 07:26 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nametalkam on 14-02-2011 05:59 PM
A man, Sunday Boakye, 49 has been arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrate’s Court, Lagos, Nigeria for allegedly defiling an eight-year old girl.


Boakye was arraigned on a one-count charge of allegedly molesting an eight- year old girl (name withheld) at Langbasa village in Eti-Osa Local Government Area of the state.
The charge reads: ”That you, Sunday Boakye on 21 January at about 3p.m. at Langbasa village in Eti-Osa, Lagos in the Lagos Magisterial District did unlawfully have carnal knowledge of an eight-year old girl (name withheld) and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 221 of the Criminal Code, Cap.17, Vol. II, Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2003.

Posted: at 14-02-2011 07:26 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- interpo77 at 14-02-2011 08:26 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
ohhh God of mercy-what an arant nonsence? u abused a kid that supposed to be ur  daughter
and the court is there reading the contents for u,?ohh what a rubish law and their enforcements
what they need is to  send him to life jail. look at this little kid  that u ve lavished her life cos ur inhumanity
always lagos with such stories wonderooo
Posted: at 14-02-2011 08:26 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- derra at 14-02-2011 08:28 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
is dis how d case will end?naija i haillllll o
Posted: at 14-02-2011 08:28 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- absoul at 14-02-2011 08:33 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
THIS MAN NEEDS ENOUGH DRILLING
Posted: at 14-02-2011 08:33 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- opesoyemi at 14-02-2011 08:45 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
dis world s turnin into sum tin else
Posted: at 14-02-2011 08:45 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sugaDaddy1forU at 14-02-2011 09:40 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
OH WOW, I FOUND IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE THIS KIND OF STORY. WHAT THEY SUPPOSE TO DO TO THIS MAN IS TO GET A NAIL AND HEAT IT UP IN THE FIRE FOR ABOUT 10 MINS TO 20 MINS AND THEN PUT IT INSIDE THE MAN'S PENIS HOLE AND TIE IT UP WITH A ROPE.

Posted: at 14-02-2011 09:40 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 14-02-2011 10:39 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nametalkam on 14-02-2011 05:59 PM
A man, Sunday Boakye, 49 has been arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrate’s Court, Lagos, Nigeria for allegedly defiling an eight-year old girl.


Boakye was arraigned on a one-count charge of allegedly molesting an eight- year old girl (name withheld) at Langbasa village in Eti-Osa Local Government Area of the state.
The charge reads: ”That you, Sunday Boakye on 21 January at about 3p.m. at Langbasa village in Eti-Osa, Lagos in the Lagos Magisterial District did unlawfully have carnal knowledge of an eight-year old girl (name withheld) and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 221 of the Criminal Code, Cap.17, Vol. II, Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2003.



that animal dosen,t deserved to live
Posted: at 14-02-2011 10:39 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Obifly at 14-02-2011 10:52 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
lagos lagos lagos.... terrible
Posted: at 14-02-2011 10:52 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Aishat09Babyzz at 14-02-2011 11:29 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
CASTRATE THE ANIMAL, IDIOT..... seriously??? ders a chance he will do it again after been released, but if he is castrated, he has nothing to lose, by d way he is already 50, ASS HOLE....! on 2nd thought, what da hell is wrong with lagos??? smbody pls tell me... Grin
Posted: at 14-02-2011 11:29 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- harold634 at 14-02-2011 11:58 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
which kind man b dis one again??? men when de rape children fit sleep with dead women if dem get the chance.
Posted: at 14-02-2011 11:58 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- charles637 at 15-02-2011 02:23 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
I NO REALLY BLAME THE MAN. AN ADAGE SAYS "A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOR EVER" AND FROM ALL INDICATIONS THE MAN DON EVEN PASS THE AGE STILL DEY FOOLISH DEY GO. TO ME, CASTRATION IS NOT ENOUGH, HE SHOULD BE DONE THE WAY SUGARDADDY1FORU SAID. TORTURE............TORTURE......................TORTURE...............TORTURE REMIX(3X) SHOULD BE USED SO AS TO DRIVE A MSSG HOME TO OTHER RAPISTS
Posted: at 15-02-2011 02:23 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- okwas at 15-02-2011 03:03 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
lol 9ija ,,,,,,, nawaooooooooooooooooo
Posted: at 15-02-2011 03:03 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Bestheart at 15-02-2011 03:40 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Aishat09Babyzz on 14-02-2011 11:29 PM
CASTRATE THE ANIMAL, IDIOT..... seriously??? ders a chance he will do it again after been released, but if he is castrated, he has nothing to lose, by d way he is already 50, ASS HOLE....! on 2nd thought, what da hell is wrong with lagos??? smbody pls tell me... Grin
Abi
Posted: at 15-02-2011 03:40 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Bestheart at 15-02-2011 03:41 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: absoul on 14-02-2011 08:33 PM
THIS MAN NEEDS ENOUGH DRILLING
Abi

Posted: at 15-02-2011 03:41 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 6