Two lovers reportedly die in bed (Page 6)

Date: 15-03-2011 6:28 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
- babebose at 16-03-2011 05:23 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
rest in peace lovers
Posted: at 16-03-2011 05:23 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- babebose at 16-03-2011 05:26 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Ajento on 16-03-2011 04:41 PM
Quote from: Leyosky on 16-03-2011 02:06 PM
Co2 or no Co2,something went wrong somewhere.Somebody must have  either poison or kill them silently and arrange them in that position. What a pitty! RIP Shocked


This sounds so dumb. What do you mean by Co2 or no Co2?? Its your type that will run to a native doctor to find out what killed them, even when its obvious. Smarten up man!!!!!!!!!!

May their souls rest in peace.
CO, not CO2, CO2(carbon dioxide) is not poisonous, it is CO (carbon monoxide) that is poisonous
Posted: at 16-03-2011 05:26 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mat-James at 16-03-2011 05:38 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
uuhhhmmm, so they both died doing the forbidden act?
while hope God knows best, but ........
Posted: at 16-03-2011 05:38 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Peter_Ade at 16-03-2011 06:15 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
WAT A WAY TO GO
Posted: at 16-03-2011 06:15 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- interpo77 at 16-03-2011 06:38 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
ohhh, may the God of love see them through
RIP, pls learn from this mistake, dont sleep wif leaking gen or gas cocker ok
Posted: at 16-03-2011 06:38 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kingtonbrown at 16-03-2011 06:45 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: superdiva on 15-03-2011 07:00 PM
Omg, they were poisoned. White foam? Hey God, such a wicked world. After bolingo eh chei God. Forgive them eh, they ba wan marry. :'(
After bolingo eh chei...abeg which one be BOLINGO?
Posted: at 16-03-2011 06:45 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kingtonbrown at 16-03-2011 06:57 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Carbon MONOXIDE: is an odorles, colorless and toxic gas because it is impossible to see, taste or smell the toxic fumes, CO can KILL you before you are aware it is in your home. At lower levels of exposure, CO causes mild effects that are often mistaken for the flu. these symptoms include headaches, dizziness, disorientation, nausea  and fatigue. The effects of CO exposure can vary greatly from person to person depending on age, overall health and the concentration and lenght of exposure. The death of this two lovers was caused by the "carbon monoxide" emitted from their generator.
Posted: at 16-03-2011 06:57 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- 2slimshady at 16-03-2011 08:01 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
R.I.P.
Posted: at 16-03-2011 08:01 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ogojaryce at 17-03-2011 08:00 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Rip. They should say me hi 2 Abacha
Posted: at 17-03-2011 08:00 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- nwabeekee at 17-03-2011 08:08 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: superdiva on 15-03-2011 07:00 PM
Omg, they were poisoned. White foam? Hey God, such a wicked world. After bolingo eh chei God. Forgive them eh, they ba wan marry. :'(

They moved a generator in their room. They poisoned themselve with carbon monoxide.
Posted: at 17-03-2011 08:08 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- nwabeekee at 17-03-2011 08:20 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ezeudonze on 16-03-2011 05:28 AM
I need a clear story of this incident, there are more to it and' believe me we shall all hears about. Until then i rest my case.
[/quote

You put a generator in a room. You die. That's all there is to it!!!!
Posted: at 17-03-2011 08:20 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- AlphaOscar at 17-03-2011 11:26 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Youngstoriez on 15-03-2011 09:46 PM
tooo bad.......CO2 na one kind dangerous gas ooo...pls ma people u guys shuld be very careful oo!!....dat thin dey comot oxygen for air oo, people shuld learn to service thier gen well from a machanic or anywhere.....and learn to keeep ur gen away from ur doors nd windows oo!! Na wao.....May God grant them journey mercies to his kingdom......!! Very Sad story...even planning to get married....now na marriage for grave b this oo!!......two love couples die at the same time in Bed fahh...kaiii!! MAy thier souls rest in peace...
Guy no be CO2, na CO (Carbon Monoxide). It mixes with haemoglobin in the blood to form oxyhaemoglobin which is extremely leathal.
Pals please be careful with the use of Generators. God be with you all.
Posted: at 17-03-2011 11:26 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tulip at 17-03-2011 12:31 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Huh?May their SEXY, SLEAZY SOul rest in S........X  Roll Eyes
Posted: at 17-03-2011 12:31 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- toffee2love at 17-03-2011 12:44 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
OMG........... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( how i wish some1 older than them mighty av tell them d danger of keeping gen inside room while u're sleeping.....anyway, i wonder if any of them pass through secondary school @all cos 4 u to av money to buy I BETTER PASS MY NEIGHBOR and even if u can not read, there are picture illustration to tell u d do and don't..................but wht shall we say now that they are gone out of ignorant MAY THERE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE OF JEHOVAH 
Posted: at 17-03-2011 12:44 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kenolis at 17-03-2011 12:57 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
pray wel wel
Posted: at 17-03-2011 12:57 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- estilizo at 17-03-2011 04:16 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kenolis on 15-03-2011 11:24 PM
ok, una well work for that....my offer
kenolis........yu try

Posted: at 17-03-2011 04:16 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- divineproject at 17-03-2011 04:39 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
I wonder why people no dey hear word.....why put your Gen set inside the house?.............see now...........anyway RIP the both of you, say me hi to my lovely grand ma.....

Posted: at 17-03-2011 04:39 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- adams933 at 17-03-2011 04:40 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: superdiva on 15-03-2011 07:00 PM
Omg, they were poisoned. White foam? Hey God, such a wicked world. After bolingo eh chei God. Forgive them eh, they ba wan marry. :'(

Which school you go sef? Dem say dem put generator inside room and de talk se dem poison them, you will soon serve as a pointer, I don de suspect you sha.
Posted: at 17-03-2011 04:40 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- adams933 at 17-03-2011 04:45 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 15-03-2011 06:52 PM
e yea...so unfortunate dem both have to gone in such way...in naked they came in naked they go...wow....after last hit......there was no more chance to beg for forgiveness....
Shocked Grin
Posted: at 17-03-2011 04:45 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mariamajane at 17-03-2011 04:48 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: waco on 16-03-2011 08:45 AM
TWO THINGS are inolved,
1, they commited fornication  and died instantly.....................
2. NEPA or PHCN no dey try, assuming there was light, they couldn't have
used the gen.

Only baba Olodumare knows what to do now!


Who told you they did anthing other than to admire eachother and smiled?
Posted: at 17-03-2011 04:48 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9