MAN KILL WIFE BECAUSE OF SEX

Date: 21-11-2008 7:42 pm (12 years ago) | Author: WEST TERRY
[1] 2 3 4
- at 21-11-2008 07:42 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
The police in Sanga, Kaduna State, have arrested a 38-year-old man (name withheld) for allegedly beating his wife to death for refusing him sex.


The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported that the incident happened on Tuesday at Janda, a village in Sanga Local Government Area of the state.


Neighbours of the couple told NAN that a misunderstanding broke out between the two after the 35-year-old wife, Sarah, allegedly failed to meet her husband’s sexual need.


A reliable police source confirmed the incident and said the man had admitted committing the crime.

The source said the suspect blamed the incident on drunkenness.
 
 
 
 

Posted: at 21-11-2008 07:42 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
- Jboy4shezo at 21-11-2008 07:47 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
dem tell u say this place na NTA network news. Make u dey try use ur brain sometimes.
Posted: at 21-11-2008 07:47 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- rezimero at 21-11-2008 10:50 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
wetin dey discussion forum na im you carry come here. we tell you say we need am for here? if we need am we know to find am you here Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Posted: at 21-11-2008 10:50 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- grin_genius4lif at 21-11-2008 10:52 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
LOOOOLLLLLL rezi u no need to vex.....the guy just think its funny...coming to think about it..
Posted: at 21-11-2008 10:52 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- HOCKIESS at 24-11-2008 10:16 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
what EVER
Posted: at 24-11-2008 10:16 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Jboy4shezo at 24-11-2008 10:54 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
e be like say u no dey hear advise.
Posted: at 24-11-2008 10:54 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- rezimero at 24-11-2008 11:36 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
no mind am. cotton wool dey im ear Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 24-11-2008 11:36 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Jannee at 24-11-2008 11:37 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
i get cotton wool cleaner o
Posted: at 24-11-2008 11:37 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- rezimero at 24-11-2008 11:45 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
you borrow us make we use am clean hockiess ear?
Posted: at 24-11-2008 11:45 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Jboy4shezo at 24-11-2008 11:57 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Abi the guy use im ear thake do rent?
Posted: at 24-11-2008 11:57 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Jannee at 30-11-2008 12:08 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
lol
Posted: at 30-11-2008 12:08 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- lovemar at 30-11-2008 08:48 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Jboy4shezo on 21-11-2008 07:47 PM
dem tell u say this place na NTA network news. Make u dey try use ur brain sometimes.

At least you can sent your own comment, that why it is a forum.
Posted: at 30-11-2008 08:48 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Sillyjokker at 30-11-2008 09:44 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: HOCKIESS on 21-11-2008 07:42 PM
The police in Sanga, Kaduna State, have arrested a 38-year-old man (name withheld) for allegedly beating his wife to death for refusing him sex.


The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported that the incident happened on Tuesday at Janda, a village in Sanga Local Government Area of the state.


Neighbours of the couple told NAN that a misunderstanding broke out between the two after the 35-year-old wife, Sarah, allegedly failed to meet her husband’s sexual need.


A reliable police source confirmed the incident and said the man had admitted committing the crime.

The source said the suspect blamed the incident on drunkenness.
 
 
 
 


Pls, repost this in the right forum ( this life)

Posted: at 30-11-2008 09:44 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- lovemar at 30-11-2008 10:13 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
@sillyjokker I quite agree with you
Posted: at 30-11-2008 10:13 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Sillyjokker at 30-11-2008 10:16 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: lovemar on 30-11-2008 10:13 AM
@sillyjokker I quite agree with you

@lovemar, thanks ojare, I wonder why some pple do not use their senses Huh? Huh?

Posted: at 30-11-2008 10:16 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- lovemar at 30-11-2008 10:57 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
alright
Posted: at 30-11-2008 10:57 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Sillyjokker at 30-11-2008 02:31 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
............

Posted: at 30-11-2008 02:31 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- m121249 at 1-12-2008 08:16 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
sillyjoker you don finish you BOOM
Posted: at 1-12-2008 08:16 AM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Jboy4shezo at 1-12-2008 08:32 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Sillyjokker on 30-11-2008 10:16 AM
Quote from: lovemar on 30-11-2008 10:13 AM
@sillyjokker I quite agree with you

@lovemar, thanks ojare, I wonder why some pple do not use their senses Huh? Huh?

wetin u mean now u mean say the guy brain wet
Posted: at 1-12-2008 08:32 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- rezimero at 1-12-2008 10:19 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Posted: at 1-12-2008 10:19 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
[1] 2 3 4