Why are Nigerian babes so complicated? (Page 7)

Date: 20-03-2011 3:42 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Son of God
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 59
- eddyjams at 21-03-2011 05:13 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
You see,Most of our 9ja women are very selfish people. Their love for men is very conditional.
A woman can love you for the following reasons;
1. If you are very good with words
2. If you are rich or atleast more comfortable than she is.
3. If associating with you will increase her status and offer her what she does not have.
4. If her friends like you.
5. if her people (family) likes you.
6. If you will soon be rich.
7. If you know how to always make her laugh ( This is not as easy as you think)
99% of the time when a boy asks a girl out, they always tell us, "I will think about it"
What are they thinking about?,
They always want to discuss you with their friends to see what they will gain from you and if after checking you out and they find that you don't have what they need, the way there will reject you, you will only pity yourself.
But if you have any of the above qualities, she will agree to go out with you and you will think that she loves you for who you are, but most times, girls love you for what they can get from you.
If somewhere along the line, you are no longer able to do those things that she agreed to stay with you because of, she will quickly find someone else.
Women don't marry for love, they marry for convinience.
Most Men marry for lust.
Some men like you marry for love. (Big Mistake)
How can you love someone who has to calculate alot of things (personal gains) before saying yes.

Quote from: tiireforgurls on 21-03-2011 12:37 AM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 21-03-2011 12:30 AM
@tire..u only blaming women....as if it only women who are causing this heartbreaking and whatever...men we know ahead of this break up of a thing,,concerning about the lady,,,what are the reasons she is dumping the man she is about to marry for another man for,did u ask her?

if u know that the relationship is not gonna walk out the best thing is to walkout of it...instead of trying to make it walk out...if there is sumone else..who your heart beat for why wasting your time with wha is not gonna happen?


@troll..am not her guard...okie...why u dey ask about her self?

Hope, you mean she should walk out of her engagement? she never knew it wont work out before she got engaged? In my last comment, you would realize i said and i quote "we must change" not referring to a particular gender specifically
Posted: at 21-03-2011 05:13 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Obifly at 21-03-2011 05:56 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
I dont hav galfrnd ever since i was born n wil neva.. Gals ma ass! 4kn bulshit! Mtcheeew!
Posted: at 21-03-2011 05:56 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- D4rk-Cuti3 at 21-03-2011 06:01 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
@Eddyjamz......Na wa..jeeezeeee mayb u've been gettin d wrong babes..mehhhnnn ill keep sayin not all naija babes go for those qualities ov which Ў☺ΰ listed there..there a̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ some genuine gurlz who would actuall love Ў☺ΰ for real wivout takin into consideration if uve got money or watever it iz ur flaunting..like seriousli whts wiv these insults wiv naija babes..the men too a̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ problems..D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ a̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ playerz and dey will forever be one..Men a̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ more likely to break  a̶̲̥̅̊ gulz heart..so quit blamin the women for all these jargons ur talkin about...itz  a̶̲̥̅̊ pity that u've been very unlucky to meet the right one or mayb u've had experience wiv probably bwt 3 gurls or so..men U̶̲̥̅̊ lort should take the blame too...mcheeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Posted: at 21-03-2011 06:01 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- D4rk-Cuti3 at 21-03-2011 06:05 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Obifly on 21-03-2011 05:56 AM
I dont hav galfrnd ever since i was born n wil neva.. Gals ma ass! 4kn bulshit! Mtcheeew!

Errrrr datz ur own bizzWackzzzz!!!!!!
Posted: at 21-03-2011 06:05 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Obifly at 21-03-2011 06:08 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: D4rk-Cuti3 on 21-03-2011 06:01 AM
@Eddyjamz......Na wa..jeeezeeee mayb u've been gettin d wrong babes..mehhhnnn ill keep sayin not all naija babes go for those qualities ov which Ў☺ΰ listed there..there a̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ some genuine gurlz who would actuall love Ў☺ΰ for real wivout takin into consideration if uve got money or watever it iz ur flaunting..like seriousli whts wiv these insults wiv naija babes..the men too a̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ problems..D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ a̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ playerz and dey will forever be one..Men a̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ more likely to break  a̶̲̥̅̊ gulz heart..so quit blamin the women for all these jargons ur talkin about...itz  a̶̲̥̅̊ pity that u've been very unlucky to meet the right one or mayb u've had experience wiv probably bwt 3 gurls or so..men U̶̲̥̅̊ lort should take the blame too...mcheeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Posted: at 21-03-2011 06:08 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- onyabakpa at 21-03-2011 08:13 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
well i dont known abt other  girls bt as for am n't complicated
Posted: at 21-03-2011 08:13 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- cremey at 21-03-2011 09:20 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
poster,  u have only fallen into d hands of dis kind of girls because u were not careful and chose d wrong girl., besides women want love, care and comfort, even if u cannot provide everything, just do ur best to make dem happy,show dem u love u dem in d best way u can, genuine love triggers commitment. guys too are not any better, they lie to girls, pretend that they love them and they are out there cheating, they can do anythng just to slp with u and after dey dump.  am sure everyone has a reason for their action, some girls cheat because they have been heartbroken twice or even more. dont blame it on girls, guys too have contributed to deir actions. change urself first b4 u complain abt any girl
Posted: at 21-03-2011 09:20 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- tiireforgurls at 21-03-2011 09:30 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: eddyjams on 21-03-2011 05:13 AM
You see,Most of our 9ja women are very selfish people. Their love for men is very conditional.
A woman can love you for the following reasons;
1. If you are very good with words
2. If you are rich or atleast more comfortable than she is.
3. If associating with you will increase her status and offer her what she does not have.
4. If her friends like you.
5. if her people (family) likes you.
6. If you will soon be rich.
7. If you know how to always make her laugh ( This is not as easy as you think)
99% of the time when a boy asks a girl out, they always tell us, "I will think about it"
What are they thinking about?,
They always want to discuss you with their friends to see what they will gain from you and if after checking you out and they find that you don't have what they need, the way there will reject you, you will only pity yourself.
But if you have any of the above qualities, she will agree to go out with you and you will think that she loves you for who you are, but most times, girls love you for what they can get from you.
If somewhere along the line, you are no longer able to do those things that she agreed to stay with you because of, she will quickly find someone else.
Women don't marry for love, they marry for convinience.
Most Men marry for lust.
Some men like you marry for love. (Big Mistake)
How can you love someone who has to calculate alot of things (personal gains) before saying yes.

Quote from: tiireforgurls on 21-03-2011 12:37 AM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 21-03-2011 12:30 AM
@tire..u only blaming women....as if it only women who are causing this heartbreaking and whatever...men we know ahead of this break up of a thing,,concerning about the lady,,,what are the reasons she is dumping the man she is about to marry for another man for,did u ask her?

if u know that the relationship is not gonna walk out the best thing is to walkout of it...instead of trying to make it walk out...if there is sumone else..who your heart beat for why wasting your time with wha is not gonna happen?


@troll..am not her guard...okie...why u dey ask about her self?

Hope, you mean she should walk out of her engagement? she never knew it wont work out before she got engaged? In my last comment, you would realize i said and i quote "we must change" not referring to a particular gender specifically

Thanks bruv
happy you can read in between the lines
Have a wonderful day ahead of you.
Posted: at 21-03-2011 09:30 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tiireforgurls at 21-03-2011 09:33 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: eddyjams on 21-03-2011 04:22 AM
reasonable...

Quote from: tiireforgurls on 20-03-2011 11:00 PM
I have once said it and still proposing it too to fellow guys.

Most ladies are gold diggers. You Approach them, they want to know where you are working, they want to know if you ve got a car, they want to be sure you have enough cash buh the saddening thing is that most are from a poor background. All these things they want from the guy, they never have it

I propose if you want to go for any gurl, lets make sure its someone who has got what we have too. If you want a handsome guy, you too must be a pretty gurl. If you want a guy with a car, you too must have a car. If you want a tall guy, you too must be at least average. If you want a well to do guy in a working class level, you too must be in the same level. No one can dig gold like babes.

They will tell you i cant marry and still suffer, but i ask them, what do they have? You are not bringing anything into the marriage and you are complaining about your man. A lady broke up with hey guy cos he couldnt buy blackberry for her-if she was well to do, why cant she buy for herself? This will put an end to all their unending desires and exploits

Thanks Eddy, happy you saw some sense in this
Posted: at 21-03-2011 09:33 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- adewalefisayo at 21-03-2011 09:33 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin honestly, dis is a very beautiful piece. it disected alot about our women. though, we still have very caring and understanding women around. just that they are so rare to find! i pray those that this message concerns picks one or two things there!
Posted: at 21-03-2011 09:33 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tiireforgurls at 21-03-2011 09:41 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: trolling on 21-03-2011 12:32 AM
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 21-03-2011 12:23 AM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 21-03-2011 12:13 AM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 21-03-2011 12:13 AM
[email protected] poster to the blame on me..its my fault...i am sorry on her behalf..i am so sorry take heart okie.

HOPEA23, believe me sincerely, am not referring to one single gurl. Not talking about a gf at all-am saying what i have seen, witnessed, read, heard of......

Cant put the blame on you dear. We were never created like this dear. Cant you see the rate of divorce in this present age? The whole idea is that we need to change our ways. So many guys and ladies saying they cant find a partner-but guys and gurls are everywhere. We need to change and focus on what is important. We shouldnt allow material things, love of money, to take over our affairs. Can you believe one lady recently said she wasnt going to marry the man she got engaged to? Why? cos she fell in love with another man after engagement. what sort of life is that?

Advocating for a change!
mr advocating for change,dont u know that u'll find money on the floor quicker than finding a virtuos woman,as bible talk who can find a virtuos woman? sorry to hear that u keep falling in the hands of wrong women...as quoted in one of my post i said ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME PICK ONE.


Hmmm ("Here is what I have found," says the Preacher, "Adding one thing to the other to find out the reason, Which my soul still seeks but I cannot find: One man among a thousand I have found, But a woman among all these I have not found.)
Posted: at 21-03-2011 09:41 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tiireforgurls at 21-03-2011 09:42 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: adewalefisayo on 21-03-2011 09:33 AM
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin honestly, dis is a very beautiful piece. it disected alot about our women. though, we still have very caring and understanding women around. just that they are so rare to find! i pray those that this message concerns picks one or two things there!
[/color][/font]

Posted: at 21-03-2011 09:42 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kita at 21-03-2011 10:06 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
if we are as bad as you are all saying, then go date urselves

Only lazy men complain abt spending on the girlfriends,
Real men takes pride in spending on them...

I'm equally a generous lover and i expect the same from my lover!!!
Posted: at 21-03-2011 10:06 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- tiireforgurls at 21-03-2011 10:08 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kita on 21-03-2011 10:06 AM
if we are as bad as you are all saying, then go date urselves

Only lazy men complain abt spending on the girlfriends,
Real men takes pride in spending on them...

I'm equally a generous lover and i expect the same from my lover!!!

Kita, no one ever complained on spending. We derive joy in it but what do you get after spending is the issue? See what the last confession on the page wrote (I just discovered am pregnant. Who must hav bin responsible? Dis will b my 3rd abortion. I hav 2 guys n very close 2 dem all. Shits!! )
Posted: at 21-03-2011 10:08 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- blessedme at 21-03-2011 10:50 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 20-03-2011 03:42 PM
At times, i wonder why God created women to be candid. (Have no apologies for all am going to say whatsoever) Adam was the only one in the garden, he needed a companion. Wish God had brought another man to keep his company. Why will Adam fall if there was no eve? I wouldnt have known sin and death if even did not open the gate for it

Guys you berra wise up. A lady will only stay with a guy where she knows she can only benefit. All they know is bring, bring and bring-to buy a single gift for their bf is a no go area.  I ask you guys, since you started your relationship, how many times has your gurl bought you a gift? its only bring she knowz.

If i dont call you, why cant you call me? Guys, i want you to do something this week, document how many times you call your gurl and how many times she calls back. If she calls, she definitely needs something.

You are choking me, you are just my friend, with time, give me some more time (thats all she says) while someone is fcuking her some where. Ok, you stop calling and visiting, the next thing she does is to tell you you have abandoned her.

You are very caring, kind and compassionate, you are a maga. (They say it to my face, "me sef am looking for a maga".) You stop giving, you are too stingy. I was with one and she was texting another guy in my presence. The money you spend on her, she spends begging another guy who doesnt like her.

One told me yesterday that she is tired of her guy. The guy is outside d country, doesnt call, doesnt check on her, e.t.c buh so many guys asking her out here, she says no shes waiting patiently for that one-are they so dumb?

They tell you they hate lies, buh believe me its the lies they like. You tell them the truth, they will never like you. If you are a very good guy, you can never get a gurl. They will always fall for players who will brake their heart. When i was very good, they will tell me you are so good but i cant date you. Now i changed, yesterday alone had over 4 with me. They wont allow me rest with calls. One said she cant marry that guy because he is too gentle-she wants a hard man.

As a guy, you still call her and care for her even after you have seperated, buh as for her, she is done with you. She says i am moving on. Forget about Him and move on-is that real love? If you love someone truly, whether you seperate or not, the love remains forever. This shows me they never love. Why is it that you have to tell them you love them? I want someone to love me for who i am-why cant you love the person too first?

They dont know what they want, they switch gears easily.Whatever you do for a gurl, do bcos of God not for them bcos that does not stop her from doing other runs. You can care about her family, ask how her parents are doing buh i ask you guys, how many times has your gurl ever asked about your family. After it all, you are still selfish. You pay all her bills - you are selfish. You give to her parents- you are still selfish. You take her to work, bring her back home-you are still selfish. You spend all your salary together, she never bring hers you are still selfish. While you pray for her family, she wants your own mum to die so she can have all as if she wont give birth to male wards.

I have witnessed it, seen it, heard it... If a man falls, go and check it well, a lady is behind it. Why will you dress to seduce me, even in the church? did i say i want to see your boobs? Many xtian guys, pastors have fallen so badly bcos of these gurls. Why is everything about you fake? Fake hair, fake powder, fake boobs, fake lipstick, fake bum, fake height...Most females are damn short, but with high heels, they complain about men. They use powder and all sort and still complain men are ugly
Ladies you need to change. Most praying for husbands stink within them. You cant afford to stay with them, their behaviour is a turn off.

Beginning to think, why didnt Jesus choose a female as part of His twelve disciples?

***If you have four heads, come and run your mouth here and drop nonsense comment-you will be fired for life***


oga poster....u dey vex ooo
abeg i no fit laff
Posted: at 21-03-2011 10:50 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- pholake at 21-03-2011 11:07 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
The poster has probably been unfortunate to have tangled with the bitches amongst women....I wouldn't contest all he's said cos I know what some of us could do to men....but some are still very good and are opposites of all the scenarios he referenced......The best way to make him realize this however, is to pray to GOD to provide him with a woman who'll be like a mother to him
Posted: at 21-03-2011 11:07 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Chimereze at 21-03-2011 11:13 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Thank you for the article/your humble opinion. Gone are the days when one view life in a dualistic way. Your opinion is neither true nor false, it depends on the circumstance that gave birth to this. Our opinion is subjective and not objective because another man 's meat could  be another man's poison. Whatever might be the case, in my opinion " Not all nigerian babes are complicated", some are angles.
Posted: at 21-03-2011 11:13 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- onyimau20 at 21-03-2011 11:20 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
funny
Posted: at 21-03-2011 11:20 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- drwiz at 21-03-2011 11:22 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
women are selfish,its all about them and nothing else!!!
They feel the world is centered around them.
They always have a reason to do unquestionable things,i heard some one say question am well well
You see thats my point, they are all the same.
For me my love is in padlock
I have dated over 172 women and counting. its all the same.
Love my ass,they don't know what love is.Love to them is their own perspective,their own emotions and nuffin else,its all about them
Posted: at 21-03-2011 11:22 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- truenaija2 at 21-03-2011 11:23 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kebella on 20-03-2011 11:02 PM
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 20-03-2011 11:01 PM
Quote from: xter on 20-03-2011 10:56 PM
Poster....ur post is so so true


Our ladies shld stop acting like wh*res....damn it! wh*res are even better behaved than some "good gals"

XTER, thank you so much dear
i love you bruv

brb...............

poster pls dont love him he is not gay go and look for your gay counterparts
Posted: at 21-03-2011 11:23 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 59