Why are Nigerian babes so complicated? (Page 38)

Date: 20-03-2011 3:42 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Son of God
1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 59
- tiireforgurls at 22-03-2011 11:40 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 21-03-2011 05:42 PM
Am so happy there is peace in the house
Guys and gurls love each other so much only that issues come up once in a while
Resolving it amicably is the best solution-
Cant you see how people have started faxing each other, dinning together and asking for hands in marriage after a lot of firing of missiles (lol)

Share the love people. Let the love and affection be without any strings attached
Love is the best thing that can ever happen to a man after accepting Christ as his/her personal saviour

Lets flow in love guys and gurls.

To all the ladies, on behalf of the guys, i say we love and appreciate you

To all they guys, on behalf of the ladies, i say we care and we ll show you more affection and love

Happy
!



Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:40 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- pholake at 22-03-2011 11:41 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: blessedme on 22-03-2011 11:34 AM
pholake...nice morning to u and thanks for letting peace reign

truenaija...u are more than this now....to tell u d gospel truth i dont like d way u are dragging this matter
this poster has apologize for watever....i believe u should have a forgiving spirit and let catch d fun we are
all here for...IF JESUS CHRIST FORGAVE US ALL OUR SINS..who are we not to forgive...moreso, u are not even
seeing d person u are fighting with...its like u are talking to d air.....pls let it be or u just avoid to open dis post
inorder not to get upset.....plssssssssssssssss let d morning peace reign..."u dont sleep and wake up wif anger"
Thank u for understanding

Poster thank u for not responding to any of her post
could u just do me a favor and be a man by not replying to any of her post
if d wife continue talking...then d husband walks away..maybe to hang out wit frnds or something
by d time he gets back...d house is in peace

thank u all
one love Kiss Kiss Kiss

Good morning Ble ble....trust ur nite was tight...... Smiley
Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:41 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Abby at 22-03-2011 11:42 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
I guess what truenaija9 is saying is that this guy still has his disgusting beliefs about Nigerian women, but all he has to say is a few sweet words and all is well. Talking about peace and with the  same hands typing disgusting things and  reposting degrading comments, yes that is an hyprocrite. @truenaija9 its ok, we understand... some of us can see what is going on. let it end
Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:42 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- truenaija2 at 22-03-2011 11:44 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
@ABBY yes hypocrisy will never stop in dis country b´never and dats y it can never change for good
Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:44 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- pholake at 22-03-2011 11:44 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 22-03-2011 11:40 AM
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 21-03-2011 05:42 PM
Am so happy there is peace in the house
Guys and gurls love each other so much only that issues come up once in a while
Resolving it amicably is the best solution-
Cant you see how people have started faxing each other, dinning together and asking for hands in marriage after a lot of firing of missiles (lol)

Share the love people. Let the love and affection be without any strings attached
Love is the best thing that can ever happen to a man after accepting Christ as his/her personal saviour

Lets flow in love guys and gurls.

To all the ladies, on behalf of the guys, i say we love and appreciate you

To all they guys, on behalf of the ladies, i say we care and we ll show you more affection and love

Happy
!




Great.......
Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:44 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- truenaija2 at 22-03-2011 11:45 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
and i am very happy dat der r people dat dont like wht i am sayin so pls tell useless people like dis to stop postin trash here
Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:45 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- truenaija2 at 22-03-2011 11:46 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 20-03-2011 03:42 PM
At times, i wonder why God created women to be candid. (Have no apologies for all am going to say whatsoever) Adam was the only one in the garden, he needed a companion. Wish God had brought another man to keep his company. Why will Adam fall if there was no eve? I wouldnt have known sin and death if even did not open the gate for it

Guys you berra wise up. A lady will only stay with a guy where she knows she can only benefit. All they know is bring, bring and bring-to buy a single gift for their bf is a no go area.  I ask you guys, since you started your relationship, how many times has your gurl bought you a gift? its only bring she knowz.

If i dont call you, why cant you call me? Guys, i want you to do something this week, document how many times you call your gurl and how many times she calls back. If she calls, she definitely needs something.

You are choking me, you are just my friend, with time, give me some more time (thats all she says) while someone is fcuking her some where. Ok, you stop calling and visiting, the next thing she does is to tell you you have abandoned her.

You are very caring, kind and compassionate, you are a maga. (They say it to my face, "me sef am looking for a maga".) You stop giving, you are too stingy. I was with one and she was texting another guy in my presence. The money you spend on her, she spends begging another guy who doesnt like her.

One told me yesterday that she is tired of her guy. The guy is outside d country, doesnt call, doesnt check on her, e.t.c buh so many guys asking her out here, she says no shes waiting patiently for that one-are they so dumb?

They tell you they hate lies, buh believe me its the lies they like. You tell them the truth, they will never like you. If you are a very good guy, you can never get a gurl. They will always fall for players who will brake their heart. When i was very good, they will tell me you are so good but i cant date you. Now i changed, yesterday alone had over 4 with me. They wont allow me rest with calls. One said she cant marry that guy because he is too gentle-she wants a hard man.

As a guy, you still call her and care for her even after you have seperated, buh as for her, she is done with you. She says i am moving on. Forget about Him and move on-is that real love? If you love someone truly, whether you seperate or not, the love remains forever. This shows me they never love. Why is it that you have to tell them you love them? I want someone to love me for who i am-why cant you love the person too first?

They dont know what they want, they switch gears easily.Whatever you do for a gurl, do bcos of God not for them bcos that does not stop her from doing other runs. You can care about her family, ask how her parents are doing buh i ask you guys, how many times has your gurl ever asked about your family. After it all, you are still selfish. You pay all her bills - you are selfish. You give to her parents- you are still selfish. You take her to work, bring her back home-you are still selfish. You spend all your salary together, she never bring hers you are still selfish. While you pray for her family, she wants your own mum to die so she can have all as if she wont give birth to male wards.

I have witnessed it, seen it, heard it... If a man falls, go and check it well, a lady is behind it. Why will you dress to seduce me, even in the church? did i say i want to see your boobs? Many xtian guys, pastors have fallen so badly bcos of these gurls. Why is everything about you fake? Fake hair, fake powder, fake boobs, fake lipstick, fake bum, fake height...Most females are damn short, but with high heels, they complain about men. They use powder and all sort and still complain men are ugly

Ladies you need to change. Most praying for husbands stink within them. You cant afford to stay with them, their behaviour is a turn off.

Beginning to think, why didnt Jesus choose a female as part of His twelve disciples?

***If you have four heads, come and run your mouth here and drop nonsense comment-you will be fired for life***


Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:46 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- pholake at 22-03-2011 11:47 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Abby on 22-03-2011 11:42 AM
I guess what truenaija9 is saying is that this guy still has his disgusting beliefs about Nigerian women, but all he has to say is a few sweet words and all is well. Talking about peace and with the  same hands typing disgusting things and  reposting degrading comments, yes that is an hyprocrite. @truenaija9 its ok, we understand... some of us can see what is going on. let it end

Well......I guess he's eaten his previous abusive words and we can only let peace reign
Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:47 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- truenaija2 at 22-03-2011 11:48 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 20-03-2011 03:42 PM
At times, i wonder why God created women to be candid. (Have no apologies for all am going to say whatsoever) Adam was the only one in the garden, he needed a companion. Wish God had brought another man to keep his company. Why will Adam fall if there was no eve? I wouldnt have known sin and death if even did not open the gate for it

Guys you berra wise up. A lady will only stay with a guy where she knows she can only benefit. All they know is bring, bring and bring-to buy a single gift for their bf is a no go area.  I ask you guys, since you started your relationship, how many times has your gurl bought you a gift? its only bring she knowz.

If i dont call you, why cant you call me? Guys, i want you to do something this week, document how many times you call your gurl and how many times she calls back. If she calls, she definitely needs something.

You are choking me, you are just my friend, with time, give me some more time (thats all she says) while someone is fcuking her some where. Ok, you stop calling and visiting, the next thing she does is to tell you you have abandoned her.

You are very caring, kind and compassionate, you are a maga. (They say it to my face, "me sef am looking for a maga".) You stop giving, you are too stingy. I was with one and she was texting another guy in my presence. The money you spend on her, she spends begging another guy who doesnt like her.

One told me yesterday that she is tired of her guy. The guy is outside d country, doesnt call, doesnt check on her, e.t.c buh so many guys asking her out here, she says no shes waiting patiently for that one-are they so dumb?

They tell you they hate lies, buh believe me its the lies they like. You tell them the truth, they will never like you. If you are a very good guy, you can never get a gurl. They will always fall for players who will brake their heart. When i was very good, they will tell me you are so good but i cant date you. Now i changed, yesterday alone had over 4 with me. They wont allow me rest with calls. One said she cant marry that guy because he is too gentle-she wants a hard man.

As a guy, you still call her and care for her even after you have seperated, buh as for her, she is done with you. She says i am moving on. Forget about Him and move on-is that real love? If you love someone truly, whether you seperate or not, the love remains forever. This shows me they never love. Why is it that you have to tell them you love them? I want someone to love me for who i am-why cant you love the person too first?

They dont know what they want, they switch gears easily.Whatever you do for a gurl, do bcos of God not for them bcos that does not stop her from doing other runs. You can care about her family, ask how her parents are doing buh i ask you guys, how many times has your gurl ever asked about your family. After it all, you are still selfish. You pay all her bills - you are selfish. You give to her parents- you are still selfish. You take her to work, bring her back home-you are still selfish. You spend all your salary together, she never bring hers you are still selfish. While you pray for her family, she wants your own mum to die so she can have all as if she wont give birth to male wards.

I have witnessed it, seen it, heard it... If a man falls, go and check it well, a lady is behind it. Why will you dress to seduce me, even in the church? did i say i want to see your boobs? Many xtian guys, pastors have fallen so badly bcos of these gurls. Why is everything about you fake? Fake hair, fake powder, fake boobs, fake lipstick, fake bum, fake height...Most females are damn short, but with high heels, they complain about men. They use powder and all sort and still complain men are ugly

Ladies you need to change. Most praying for husbands stink within them. You cant afford to stay with them, their behaviour is a turn off.

Beginning to think, why didnt Jesus choose a female as part of His twelve disciples?

***If you have four heads, come and run your mouth here and drop nonsense comment-you will be fired for life***


Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:48 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sophiebaby at 22-03-2011 11:49 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: blessedme on 22-03-2011 11:34 AM
pholake...nice morning to u and thanks for letting peace reign

truenaija...u are more than this now....to tell u d gospel truth i dont like d way u are dragging this matter
this poster has apologize for watever....i believe u should have a forgiving spirit and let catch d fun we are
all here for...IF JESUS CHRIST FORGAVE US ALL OUR SINS..who are we not to forgive...moreso, u are not even
seeing d person u are fighting with...its like u are talking to d air.....pls let it be or u just avoid to open dis post
inorder not to get upset.....plssssssssssssssss let d morning peace reign..."u dont sleep and wake up wif anger"
Thank u for understanding

Poster thank u for not responding to any of her post
could u just do me a favor and be a man by not replying to any of her post
if d wife continue talking...then d husband walks away..maybe to hang out wit frnds or something
by d time he gets back...d house is in peace

thank u all
one love Kiss Kiss Kiss

na wa.. Saint Blessing Grin Grin

Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:49 AM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 22-03-2011 11:50 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
blessing don get new frnds

Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:50 AM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- pholake at 22-03-2011 11:52 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: truenaija2 on 22-03-2011 11:45 AM
and i am very happy dat der r people dat dont like wht i am sayin so pls tell useless people like dis to stop postin trash here

Sweetheart, let's allow bygone to be what it is....I know there are women who could stone any man to death and write worse things about them if given the chance....reason? Their past experiences.....the poster must have had a horrible one....now that he's reposted something different, pls let this be and let go......I'm not supporting him, NO but need peace to reign here.....pls sis......
Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:52 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- pholake at 22-03-2011 11:53 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 22-03-2011 11:50 AM
blessing don get new frnds

SB na wah for u o....okay, I'll buy u plenty pants  Grin don't be upset
Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:53 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Sheree at 22-03-2011 11:58 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: truenaija2 on 22-03-2011 11:45 AM
and i am very happy dat der r people dat dont like wht i am sayin so pls tell useless people like dis to stop postin trash here

gurlfriend, dont let no one get to you, ok. You know the stuff you are made off. Wether they like it or not we are beautifully and wonderfully created by God both Male and Female.
It is so convenient for people to seat in front  their computers and type negative things about others. Only Cowards do stuff like that.
Women, are bad but, they were given birth to by women except ofcourse they are bastards? Or thrown down from above, just like that? Lets be careful what we say because it might come back hurting us for life.
Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:58 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Abby at 22-03-2011 11:59 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
@ pholake... he hasn't. If a man posts degrading things in a few minutes or whenever he will support it. He did the same this morning. He is being jekyll and hyde and some of us are falling for it. He never said he does not have those beliefs anymore, he didn't apologise, he is not disagreeing with the people continuing to post negative thing... he is still supporting them, doing the same thing except that he is adding sweety , love and dear  the rest of that to his comments and trying to be nice. I'm not saying she should stop because he has changed his beliefs but because its pointless, its not going anywhere.
Posted: at 22-03-2011 11:59 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sophiebaby at 22-03-2011 12:00 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: pholake on 22-03-2011 11:53 AM
Quote from: sophiebaby on 22-03-2011 11:50 AM
blessing don get new frnds

SB na wah for u o....okay, I'll buy u plenty pants  Grin don't be upset

make sure say na bend dan select ooo

Posted: at 22-03-2011 12:00 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- truenaija2 at 22-03-2011 12:00 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: pholake on 22-03-2011 11:52 AM
Quote from: truenaija2 on 22-03-2011 11:45 AM
and i am very happy dat der r people dat dont like wht i am sayin so pls tell useless people like dis to stop postin trash here

Sweetheart, let's allow bygone to be what it is....I know there are women who could stone any man to death and write worse things about them if given the chance....reason? Their past experiences.....the poster must have had a horrible one....now that he's reposted something different, pls let this be and let go......I'm not supporting him, NO but need peace to reign here.....pls sis......

let him keep his expüerience to himself and stop spreading his virus we all have our experiences
Posted: at 22-03-2011 12:00 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- truenaija2 at 22-03-2011 12:02 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Sheree on 22-03-2011 11:58 AM
Quote from: truenaija2 on 22-03-2011 11:45 AM
and i am very happy dat der r people dat dont like wht i am sayin so pls tell useless people like dis to stop postin trash here

gurlfriend, dont let no one get to you, ok. You know the stuff you are made off. Wether they like it or not we are beautifully and wonderfully created by God both Male and Female.
It is so convenient for people to seat in front  their computers and type negative things about others. Only Cowards do stuff like that.
Women, are bad but, they were given birth to by women except ofcourse they are bastards? Or thrown down from above, just like that? Lets be careful what we say because it might come back hurting us for life.

nawa for dis phyukin nigerian men judgin women dis bastard from an orphanage or a mental home
Posted: at 22-03-2011 12:02 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- pholake at 22-03-2011 12:03 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Abby on 22-03-2011 11:59 AM
@ pholake... he hasn't. If a man posts degrading things in a few minutes or whenever he will support it. He did the same this morning. He is being jekyll and hyde and some of us are falling for it. He never said he does not have those beliefs anymore, he didn't apologise, he is not disagreeing with the people continuing to post negative thing... he is still supporting them, doing the same thing except that he is adding sweety , love and dear  the rest of that to his comments and trying to be nice. I'm not saying she should stop because he has changed his beliefs but because its pointless, its not going anywhere.

Exactly!
And for the rest of ur comments, his views about women don't change a thing!
Posted: at 22-03-2011 12:03 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sophiebaby at 22-03-2011 12:03 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Amen

Posted: at 22-03-2011 12:03 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 59