Who Will Help Us Beat These 'Men'(Cowards)?....... (Page 4)

Date: 22-03-2011 5:11 pm (11 years ago) | Author: Obiajunwa
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16
- cremey at 23-03-2011 03:33 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
any man dat beats a woman is mentally disturb and not man enough. who will help us beat dem?? answer to dat is.....go and hire someone or u learn how to box so u can beat dem 2.
Posted: at 23-03-2011 03:33 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Priceless-jewel at 23-03-2011 03:38 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
wat if d woman beat me faint nko? No gv dem dat kind advice na...
Posted: at 23-03-2011 03:38 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Ajento at 23-03-2011 04:06 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 22-03-2011 05:24 PM
they are real cowards. but y all this dey happen for yah neighborhood na only wife beater live dat area ni

Ah, my sis na thesame question me I dey ask so ooh. That hood really dey flame ooh, be like say na only foolish men live there kee.
Joke apart, I have said this in a previous blog: No man has the right reserved or otherwise to beat a woman talk less of a pregnant woman. That is an extremely case of fragile ego, low life cowardice. What about walking away to let things cool off?? If not for the lawless society in which they trive, the authorities should have made a good lesson out of those weak men. Just too bad.
Posted: at 23-03-2011 04:06 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Lilliansteve at 23-03-2011 04:16 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
some no even pay brideprice and dem go still dey do yanga,dey carry-carry anytin inside skirt,weather na anoder person's wiffy or na gorrilla,so far dem see dem shadow,na only God go help all these shameless husbands oo.
Posted: at 23-03-2011 04:16 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Klinsdarling at 23-03-2011 07:51 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Pls pack out from that neighbourhood cos it seems to be a tradition there so that the tsunami will not spread to ur side.......lol
Posted: at 23-03-2011 07:51 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- pholake at 23-03-2011 08:33 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: divineproject on 22-03-2011 05:11 PM
I am angry.  It is getting out of hand and so am very angry. Couple of months back a community next to mine boiled because a man beat his pregnant wife to death.  Her people came around and burnt down many buildings.  Last year, I watched as a guy in my neighbourhood beat his pregnant wife, only this time she didnt die.  Last weekend, another happened.  He was beating her and in the same breathe shouting 'MAKE I SEE BETWEEN ME AND YOU WHO PAY THE BRIDE PRICE'......

Oh my God, does paying the bride price for a woman give you right to beat her, especially as she is pregnant?  If he kills her now, he will go and be falsely accusing devil dat is on his own.

So I ask, does bride price give a man right to beat his wife?

For single guys that beat their women, on what right are you standing to beat her?

And finally, who will help us to beat these cowards?

meanwhile, double twale to all our great guys dem wey no dey beat their women no matter wat...

I won't stay in a relationship (marriage or otherwise) where the may beats me consistently......I won't sacrifice my life all in the name of not having a broken home.......I'm not gonna do that!
Posted: at 23-03-2011 08:33 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bittersweet at 23-03-2011 09:27 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: livingday on 23-03-2011 02:20 AM
Marriage is not by force. If love no longer exists simply separate instead of turning the weaker sex into punching bag. I think it's lack of basic education and the refinement that goes with it. Some half witted men think they have found a slave.

Well said!

Posted: at 23-03-2011 09:27 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- bafyguy at 23-03-2011 09:28 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
the man is insane
Posted: at 23-03-2011 09:28 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bittersweet at 23-03-2011 09:32 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Priceless-jewel on 23-03-2011 03:38 AM
wat if d woman beat me faint nko? No gv dem dat kind advice na...

Funny guy! Cheesy

Posted: at 23-03-2011 09:32 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dhowafe at 23-03-2011 09:38 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: MissyBarbie on 22-03-2011 05:22 PM
Those men are ANIMALS.....they do not deserve to live among the living



Wht about the women that beats up their husbands, wht will u call them.... GOATSSS....[/i]
Posted: at 23-03-2011 09:38 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chrismojo at 23-03-2011 09:40 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
come write so ur job is to watch? sindio? wewe nani funza tabia mbaya. kwenda uko
Posted: at 23-03-2011 09:40 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- pholake at 23-03-2011 09:43 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dhowafe on 23-03-2011 09:38 AM
Quote from: MissyBarbie on 22-03-2011 05:22 PM
Those men are ANIMALS.....they do not deserve to live among the living



Wht about the women that beats up their husbands, wht will u call them.... GOATSSS....[/i]

I'm yet to see any......
Posted: at 23-03-2011 09:43 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sobeit at 23-03-2011 10:10 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dhowafe on 23-03-2011 09:38 AM
Quote from: MissyBarbie on 22-03-2011 05:22 PM
Those men are ANIMALS.....they do not deserve to live among the living



Wht about the women that beats up their husbands, wht will u call them.... GOATSSS....[/i]
what those animal did,especially the one that beat his pregnant wife was an act of a mad man..so pls show some sympathy than asking such question.
Posted: at 23-03-2011 10:10 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- larredy at 23-03-2011 10:12 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
dis is xtremely bad..........................  Any man engaged n such altitude ll undoubtedly beat his momma.... One day... Cool Cool Cool.......... Nxt!
Posted: at 23-03-2011 10:12 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- simele at 23-03-2011 10:18 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: divineproject on 22-03-2011 05:11 PM
I am angry.  It is getting out of hand and so am very angry. Couple of months back a community next to mine boiled because a man beat his pregnant wife to death.  Her people came around and burnt down many buildings.  Last year, I watched as a guy in my neighbourhood beat his pregnant wife, only this time she didnt die.  Last weekend, another happened.  He was beating her and in the same breathe shouting 'MAKE I SEE BETWEEN ME AND YOU WHO PAY THE BRIDE PRICE'......

Oh my God, does paying the bride price for a woman give you right to beat her, especially as she is pregnant?  If he kills her now, he will go and be falsely accusing devil dat is on his own.

So I ask, does bride price give a man right to beat his wife?

For single guys that beat their women, on what right are you standing to beat her?

And finally, who will help us to beat these cowards?

meanwhile, double twale to all our great guys dem wey no dey beat their women no matter wat...

the best option is to be respectful and faithful to him and never argue with him
Posted: at 23-03-2011 10:18 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- okwas at 23-03-2011 10:22 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
BUT I DON'T THINK IS GOOD TO BEAT A WOMAN NOMATTER WHAT?
Posted: at 23-03-2011 10:22 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- achala at 23-03-2011 10:23 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
i am out of here
Posted: at 23-03-2011 10:23 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- blessedme at 23-03-2011 10:25 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
oya gimme thier details
cane/horse whip lemme teach them some lessons they will never forget Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Posted: at 23-03-2011 10:25 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 23-03-2011 10:30 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Ajento on 23-03-2011 04:06 AM
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 22-03-2011 05:24 PM
they are real cowards. but y all this dey happen for yah neighborhood na only wife beater live dat area ni

Ah, my sis na thesame question me I dey ask so ooh. That hood really dey flame ooh, be like say na only foolish men live there kee.
Joke apart, I have said this in a previous blog: No man has the right reserved or otherwise to beat a woman talk less of a pregnant woman. That is an extremely case of fragile ego, low life cowardice. What about walking away to let things cool off?? If not for the lawless society in which they trive, the authorities should have made a good lesson out of those weak men. Just too bad.

hw wish those men think d way u do. i know most woman are temptation but there are other ways to handle them
Posted: at 23-03-2011 10:30 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- harold634 at 23-03-2011 10:39 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
IT IS VERY WRONG 4 A MAN TO BEAT HIS WIFE IRREPSECTIVE OF WHAT HIS WIFE MUST HAVE DONE AGAINST HIM. THIS KIND OF SITUATION IS COMMON AMONG THE POOR PEOPLE BECAUSE OF MONEY WAHALA THOUGH IT CAN ALSO HAPPEN AMONG THE COMFORTABLE BUT IS RARE. A MAN COMING HOME LATE IN THE KNIGHT TO EAT FOOD HE HAS NOT CONTRIBUTED 4, DAILY COMING HOME DRUNK, NO CARING FOR THE FAMILY. NA POORVERTY DE CAUSAM.
Posted: at 23-03-2011 10:39 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16