Love, Tolerance and Jealousy...The Mix

Date: 05-05-2011 9:25 am (13 years ago) | Author: kiNG
[1] 2
- at 5-05-2011 09:25 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Why is it that in most relationships/marriages this days, on one hand; parties involved seriously wants to let go of their partner/spouse as soon as they can but on the other hand, jealousy won't just allow them completely let go? It's all just weird...first, Love or some attraction brings 2 together, somewhere along d line things takes a wrong turn n tolerance comes in and the wild desire to loosen the nuts but jealousy makes it so difficult to put d knife through the last strand of bond holding d union...

...What do you think could be the mystery behind this?...in your own opinion or maybe from experience...


Posted: at 5-05-2011 09:25 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
- soljurn16 at 5-05-2011 09:57 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
If I some it up in my own words..., its a matter of more misunderstanding and lack of tolerance for each other
Posted: at 5-05-2011 09:57 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- pkingx at 5-05-2011 10:43 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: soljurn16 on  5-05-2011 09:57 AM
If I some it up in my own words..., its a matter of more misunderstanding and lack of tolerance for each other

i feel couples r supposed to celebrate each other rather dan tolerate each other

Posted: at 5-05-2011 10:43 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dirtykid at 5-05-2011 11:05 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
When you love someone, set that person free !! Loving someone doesn't mean getting into a modify prison yard. This is one of the major problem people face in relationship. Why all the over jealous, huh? that person has been existing before both of you met, if he/she wanted to be the most baddest a$$ in the world, that person would have before you met. So why worry much people ??

Posted: at 5-05-2011 11:05 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 5-05-2011 11:13 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
 Lips Sealed

Posted: at 5-05-2011 11:13 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- pkingx at 5-05-2011 11:16 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dirtykid on  5-05-2011 11:05 AM
When you love someone, set that person free !! Loving someone doesn't mean getting into a modify prison yard. This is one of the major problem people face in relationship. Why all the over jealous, huh? that person has been existing before both of you met, if he/she wanted to be the most baddest a$$ in the world, that person would have before you met. So why worry much people ??


Freedom!...dats d key word! ...just like 2 dogs, one in chains n d other without chains...which is more friendly?

Posted: at 5-05-2011 11:16 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dirtykid at 5-05-2011 01:02 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Freedom of course !!

Posted: at 5-05-2011 01:02 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kebella at 5-05-2011 01:04 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
ok

Posted: at 5-05-2011 01:04 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 5-05-2011 01:10 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
reading
Posted: at 5-05-2011 01:10 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 5-05-2011 01:11 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
learning

Posted: at 5-05-2011 01:11 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sobeit at 5-05-2011 01:29 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
@poster it seems to me that this your topic is difficult for naijapals to answer lol
Posted: at 5-05-2011 01:29 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- divineproject at 5-05-2011 01:35 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
I no too understand the picture wey u dey try paint ooo

Posted: at 5-05-2011 01:35 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 5-05-2011 01:44 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 5-05-2011 01:44 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Kennee at 5-05-2011 03:48 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: pkingx on  5-05-2011 09:25 AM
Why is it that in most relationships/marriages this days, on one hand; parties involved seriously wants to let go of their partner/spouse as soon as they can but on the other hand, jealousy won't just allow them completely let go? It's all just weird...first, Love or some attraction brings 2 together, somewhere along d line things takes a wrong turn n tolerance comes in and the wild desire to loosen the nuts but jealousy makes it so difficult to put d knife through the last strand of bond holding d union...

...What do you think could be the mystery behind this?...in your own opinion or maybe from experience...

On the Last day make yu ask God

Posted: at 5-05-2011 03:48 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- MissyBarbie at 5-05-2011 03:53 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Just passing
Posted: at 5-05-2011 03:53 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- mydicksweet at 5-05-2011 03:56 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
 @Kennee na wa for u o,person dey find solution or should i say answer to something you say make he wait till the last day haha
Posted: at 5-05-2011 03:56 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Kennee at 5-05-2011 04:17 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Na there the Answer dey na  Smiley

Posted: at 5-05-2011 04:17 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- frayobkk at 5-05-2011 04:40 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
a dey wait

Posted: at 5-05-2011 04:40 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- tando at 6-05-2011 08:04 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
both parties must be honest to each other. how can i not be jealous, if you are feeding with lies about the other girl. the next day, i see you holding hands in the corner. love is about making a choice and surrendering some of your rights to your partner, so he/she needs to respect and appreciate for that.
Posted: at 6-05-2011 08:04 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FlyMamacita at 6-05-2011 08:26 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Well i no get time for jealousy,, besides i like to put my energy in usefull tins.
Posted: at 6-05-2011 08:26 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
[1] 2