Things Girls Wish Guys Knew- (Undisclosed Facts About Girls)

Published 8 years ago by: uduak Sophia Monday
[1] 2 3 4 ... 9
at 03:02 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)

(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Let’s accept the truth. Guys think about girls all the time. God's most precious creation, girls are really adorable and cute, and thus, cannot be ignored by any means. But while you assume girls to be an easy book to understand, dude, let us clarify that you need plenty of time to even open the book, forget decoding the same. That’s where you guys fail to get closer to the girl of your dreams, as there are secrets that are still hidden from you. You need to pull up your socks and roll up your sleeves to begin with your new job - discovering hush-hush things about girls. Nevertheless, you can cut down your stress to a great extent with a quick peep into this.  These are some universal truths that women truly wished men knew, but still haven’t understood

#If only you could say ‘I love you’ more often, girls would be highly flattered by you. Though they know you show your love through other things than a simple ‘I love you’, but these precious words are sufficient to delight them. But uttering ‘I love you’ immediately before, during, and after sex doesn’t count into the above list.
#Say that you love her if you genuinely feel it, not for the sake of pleasing her.
#If you two have crossed the age of 18, then go ahead and let the world know that she is the girl of your dreams. She loves it when you do it in front of public, especially around your friends.
#The good ol’ adage that goes like ‘Diamonds are a girl’s best friend’ is absolutely true. It is jewelry that completely swoons girls off their feet. It may not be the most expensive diamonds from a branded store, a sweet pendant from the old street market is well accepted.
#No matter how terrible her baked potatoes tasted, but a little appreciation will induce her to take all efforts to come up with another relishing dish. Though she may not be as good as your mom, but give her a chance to at least try. And if you are a lucky guy to get a girl who is a master chef, then you have a way to go!
#If you are trying your luck to win over a girl, take this. Girls secretly admire guys who know how to cook. So, you know exactly what to do now, right?
#Okay. You both just had a fight and she has slammed the phone on your face. But she is eagerly waiting for you to call back after 2 minutes. Try this one and see your girl transform from a mad sprite into a cool angel within 5 minutes.
#Remember, it’s not the place and ambiance that girls enjoy while they are with you. They want your 100% attention whenever and wherever they are with you. Not a big deal!
#Girls, in general, love surprises. The early you understand it and start surprising her, the better it is for you both.
#If you consider only guys to get sex arousal, know that girls like sex as much as you guys, if not more.

Your facts Will be highly appreciated.
 Kiss
Kiss

Problem with this article? Please contact us



KINGJHOE at 03:37 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(3070 | Gistmaniac) (m)

REHAB CANDIDATE
Reply
sophiebaby at 03:38 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Quote from: KINGJHOE on 03:37 PM, 13/05/2011
REHAB CANDIDATE

i see

Reply
chiglamour4u at 03:44 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(3390 | Gistmaniac) (f)

yawning
Reply
Adikpe at 03:54 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(4096 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Why yawning? Is it because sophie said the truth about ladies.
Reply
chiglamour4u at 03:57 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(3390 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: Adikpe on 03:54 PM, 13/05/2011
Why yawning? Is it because sophie said the truth about ladies.

she just exposed .............. Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Reply
sophiebaby at 03:57 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Quote from: Adikpe on 03:54 PM, 13/05/2011
Why yawning? Is it because sophie said the truth about ladies.

LOL. u need more truths?

Reply
sophiebaby at 03:58 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Quote from: chiglamour4u on 03:57 PM, 13/05/2011
Quote from: Adikpe on 03:54 PM, 13/05/2011
Why yawning? Is it because sophie said the truth about ladies.

she just exposed .............. Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

hehehehhhehe. so that dem go no naaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply
chiglamour4u at 04:01 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(3390 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: sophiebaby on 03:58 PM, 13/05/2011
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 03:57 PM, 13/05/2011
Quote from: Adikpe on 03:54 PM, 13/05/2011
Why yawning? Is it because sophie said the truth about ladies.

she just exposed .............. Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

hehehehhhehe. so that dem go no naaaaaaaaaaaaa

keep bringing it
Reply
Adikpe at 04:03 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(4096 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: sophiebaby on 03:57 PM, 13/05/2011
Quote from: Adikpe on 03:54 PM, 13/05/2011
Why yawning? Is it because sophie said the truth about ladies.

LOL. u need more truths?


Yes, more please.
Reply
Adikpe at 04:04 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(4096 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: chiglamour4u on 03:57 PM, 13/05/2011
Quote from: Adikpe on 03:54 PM, 13/05/2011
Why yawning? Is it because sophie said the truth about ladies.

she just exposed .............. Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin hahahaha, talk na, why you dey seal you mouth?

Reply
kebella at 04:06 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(43633 | Addicted Hero) (f)

passing without comment

Reply
sophiebaby at 04:06 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

#Guys can survive on food and water. But girls need an additional necessity called compliments without which their life is incomplete.
#Irrespective of your age or size, buy yourself a sweatshirt or a hooded t-shirt, for girls find men extremely hot in sweaties and hoodies. So, rush to the store and buy one immediately.
#If you are in a serious relationship with your girlfriend but are afraid of her asking you to get married one day, believe it girls are born with the same. So, don’t worry about tying the knot some day.
#Walks in the rains or kisses on the forehead are positive turning ons for girls.
#If girls possess the ability to apologize for something they have done wrong, they expect the same from your side as well.
#If you are indulged in something or say anything to another girl that you wouldn’t want your girl to know, it is considered to be cheating on your woman.

Reply
sophiebaby at 04:08 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Reply
sophiebaby at 04:12 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

guys take note o
cos babes don wise  Grin

Reply
olumbareal at 04:12 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(1822 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Reading mood activated.
Reply
xter at 04:16 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(26036 | Addicted Hero) (m)

Good.......but u seriously  aint expecting me to do all of dat

Reply
divineproject at 04:24 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(12702 | Hero) (f)

Quote from: sophiebaby on 03:02 PM, 13/05/2011
Let’s accept the truth. Guys think about girls all the time. God's most precious creation, girls are really adorable and cute, and thus, cannot be ignored by any means. But while you assume girls to be an easy book to understand, dude, let us clarify that you need plenty of time to even open the book, forget decoding the same. That’s where you guys fail to get closer to the girl of your dreams, as there are secrets that are still hidden from you. You need to pull up your socks and roll up your sleeves to begin with your new job - discovering hush-hush things about girls. Nevertheless, you can cut down your stress to a great extent with a quick peep into this.  These are some universal truths that women truly wished men knew, but still haven’t understood

#If only you could say ‘I love you’ more often, girls would be highly flattered by you. Though they know you show your love through other things than a simple ‘I love you’, but these precious words are sufficient to delight them. But uttering ‘I love you’ immediately before, during, and after sex doesn’t count into the above list.
#Say that you love her if you genuinely feel it, not for the sake of pleasing her.
#If you two have crossed the age of 18, then go ahead and let the world know that she is the girl of your dreams. She loves it when you do it in front of public, especially around your friends.
#The good ol’ adage that goes like ‘Diamonds are a girl’s best friend’ is absolutely true. It is jewelry that completely swoons girls off their feet. It may not be the most expensive diamonds from a branded store, a sweet pendant from the old street market is well accepted.
#No matter how terrible her baked potatoes tasted, but a little appreciation will induce her to take all efforts to come up with another relishing dish. Though she may not be as good as your mom, but give her a chance to at least try. And if you are a lucky guy to get a girl who is a master chef, then you have a way to go!
#If you are trying your luck to win over a girl, take this. Girls secretly admire guys who know how to cook. So, you know exactly what to do now, right?
#Okay. You both just had a fight and she has slammed the phone on your face. But she is eagerly waiting for you to call back after 2 minutes. Try this one and see your girl transform from a mad sprite into a cool angel within 5 minutes.
#Remember, it’s not the place and ambiance that girls enjoy while they are with you. They want your 100% attention whenever and wherever they are with you. Not a big deal!
#Girls, in general, love surprises. The early you understand it and start surprising her, the better it is for you both.
#If you consider only guys to get sex arousal, know that girls like sex as much as you guys, if not more.

Your facts Will be highly appreciated.
 Kiss Kiss

That in blue is particularly true of me........but that in red, I never slammed phone on anyone before.....pleasant babe on fone, I show myself one-on-one

Reply
sophiebaby at 04:27 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Quote from: divineproject on 04:24 PM, 13/05/2011
Quote from: sophiebaby on 03:02 PM, 13/05/2011
Let’s accept the truth. Guys think about girls all the time. God's most precious creation, girls are really adorable and cute, and thus, cannot be ignored by any means. But while you assume girls to be an easy book to understand, dude, let us clarify that you need plenty of time to even open the book, forget decoding the same. That’s where you guys fail to get closer to the girl of your dreams, as there are secrets that are still hidden from you. You need to pull up your socks and roll up your sleeves to begin with your new job - discovering hush-hush things about girls. Nevertheless, you can cut down your stress to a great extent with a quick peep into this.  These are some universal truths that women truly wished men knew, but still haven’t understood

#If only you could say ‘I love you’ more often, girls would be highly flattered by you. Though they know you show your love through other things than a simple ‘I love you’, but these precious words are sufficient to delight them. But uttering ‘I love you’ immediately before, during, and after sex doesn’t count into the above list.
#Say that you love her if you genuinely feel it, not for the sake of pleasing her.
#If you two have crossed the age of 18, then go ahead and let the world know that she is the girl of your dreams. She loves it when you do it in front of public, especially around your friends.
#The good ol’ adage that goes like ‘Diamonds are a girl’s best friend’ is absolutely true. It is jewelry that completely swoons girls off their feet. It may not be the most expensive diamonds from a branded store, a sweet pendant from the old street market is well accepted.
#No matter how terrible her baked potatoes tasted, but a little appreciation will induce her to take all efforts to come up with another relishing dish. Though she may not be as good as your mom, but give her a chance to at least try. And if you are a lucky guy to get a girl who is a master chef, then you have a way to go!
#If you are trying your luck to win over a girl, take this. Girls secretly admire guys who know how to cook. So, you know exactly what to do now, right?
#Okay. You both just had a fight and she has slammed the phone on your face. But she is eagerly waiting for you to call back after 2 minutes. Try this one and see your girl transform from a mad sprite into a cool angel within 5 minutes.
#Remember, it’s not the place and ambiance that girls enjoy while they are with you. They want your 100% attention whenever and wherever they are with you. Not a big deal!
#Girls, in general, love surprises. The early you understand it and start surprising her, the better it is for you both.
#If you consider only guys to get sex arousal, know that girls like sex as much as you guys, if not more.

Your facts Will be highly appreciated.
 Kiss Kiss

That in blue is particularly true of me........but that in red, I never slammed phone on anyone before.....pleasant babe on fone, I show myself one-on-one

wow i see.

Reply
sophiebaby at 04:29 PM, 13/05/2011 (8 years ago)
(31059 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Quote from: xter on 04:16 PM, 13/05/2011
Good.......but u seriously  aint expecting me to do all of dat

 Grin Grin Grin

Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 9

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. willyking on: You Egomaniac Ape Head - Apostle Suleman Under Serious Fire For His Social Media Comment
    Correct correct... 12 mins ago
  2. horizontal on: BBNaija: Tacha Reveals She Needs Seyi By Her Side
    ;D... 14 mins ago
  3. horizontal on: Ubi Franklin's Estranged Baby Mama, Sandra Iheuwa Taunts Him With Photo of Her Ex-Husband & Kids
    Ubi again... 15 mins ago
  4. Bebold on: You Egomaniac Ape Head - Apostle Suleman Under Serious Fire For His Social Media Comment
    He is very stupid ... 15 mins ago
  5. Bebold on: I Will Retire From Music After My First Album - DJ Cuppy
    This girl is too smart and anyone good man  that marries will never divorce because her head is... 22 mins ago