Top 5 Signs She is Not Interested in You (Page 2)

Date: 05-07-2011 5:14 am (9 years ago) | Author: Peter Izu
1 [2] 3
- dirtykid at 5-07-2011 10:42 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
United State of Ajegunle that's my country too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posted: at 5-07-2011 10:42 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- frayobkk at 5-07-2011 10:45 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Enviberry on  5-07-2011 10:40 AM
Quote from: dirtykid on  5-07-2011 10:25 AM
Quote from: Enviberry on  5-07-2011 10:21 AM
WHEN A REAL GIRL(BIG GIRL) IS NO MORE INTERESTED SHE TELL U TO UR FACE. THOSE REASON ARE CHILDISH.


Could you help a brother out by explaining the Real girl / Big girl ?? How do they look like ? what part of planet do they come from ?? Don't be angry oo, I like to know new things.  Wink

AM FROM UNITED STATE OF NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. AS FOR ME, I WILL GET TO THE POINT, IT WILL CONFRONT HIM TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I AM NOOOO MORE INTERESTED, I WONT ACT SO CHILDISH.

If u ar in US u ned to travel around to see difference culture enviroment and all that
dont take what we wrote here as cracp bc is all about Nigerian and any Nigerian know that this topic is reall and true ok get that into ur score

Posted: at 5-07-2011 10:45 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bittersweet at 5-07-2011 10:50 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: cyril4christ on  5-07-2011 10:31 AM
Quote from: bittersweet on  5-07-2011 10:25 AM
Only 5? Grin


please can u give us more  Grin Grin Grin

-She's A Flirt! She keeps looking at and flirting with other men in front of u.

-She always has other plans when u ask her out!

-She talks about her future plans and not one of them include u!

-She tries to peddle her gf to u!

Posted: at 5-07-2011 10:50 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dirtykid at 5-07-2011 10:51 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked See top points ooo

Posted: at 5-07-2011 10:51 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Enviberry at 5-07-2011 10:53 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: frayobkk on  5-07-2011 10:45 AM
Quote from: Enviberry on  5-07-2011 10:40 AM
Quote from: dirtykid on  5-07-2011 10:25 AM
Quote from: Enviberry on  5-07-2011 10:21 AM
WHEN A REAL GIRL(BIG GIRL) IS NO MORE INTERESTED SHE TELL U TO UR FACE. THOSE REASON ARE CHILDISH.


Could you help a brother out by explaining the Real girl / Big girl ?? How do they look like ? what part of planet do they come from ?? Don't be angry oo, I like to know new things.  Wink


AM FROM UNITED STATE OF NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. AS FOR ME, I WILL GET TO THE POINT, IT WILL CONFRONT HIM TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I AM NOOOO MORE INTERESTED, I WONT ACT SO CHILDISH.

If u ar in US u ned to travel around to see difference culture enviroment and all that
dont take what we wrote here as cracp bc is all about Nigerian and any Nigerian know that this topic is reall and true ok get that into ur score

For your information, i dont live in US. i live in UK and i have travelling everywhere. i believe most ladies are not like that. just only some heartless, gold diggers, non religion ect.....  those are the types of ladies that doesnt care about other people feelings except there's. am  only saying not every ladies, just few. you just need to chose the right girl for the start.
Posted: at 5-07-2011 10:53 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- cyril4christ at 5-07-2011 10:54 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: bittersweet on  5-07-2011 10:50 AM
Quote from: cyril4christ on  5-07-2011 10:31 AM
Quote from: bittersweet on  5-07-2011 10:25 AM
Only 5? Grin


please can u give us more  Grin Grin Grin

-She's A Flirt! She keeps looking at and flirting with other men in front of u.

-She always has other plans when u ask her out!

-She talks about her future plans and not one of them include u!

-She tries to peddle her gf to u!



Aww learning and storing it and waiting wen she will be acting some of them  Grin
Posted: at 5-07-2011 10:54 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bittersweet at 5-07-2011 10:55 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Grin Grin Wink

Posted: at 5-07-2011 10:55 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- cyril4christ at 5-07-2011 10:58 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Posted: at 5-07-2011 10:58 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cyril4christ at 5-07-2011 11:26 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dirtykid on  5-07-2011 10:42 AM
United State of Ajegunle that's my country too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes


lol i dey feel u bro,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 5-07-2011 11:26 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- frayobkk at 5-07-2011 11:34 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Cool Cool Cool

Posted: at 5-07-2011 11:34 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 5-07-2011 11:48 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
reading and taken not of the one to practice lalol
Posted: at 5-07-2011 11:48 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cyril4christ at 5-07-2011 12:06 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chiglamour4u on  5-07-2011 11:48 AM
reading and taken not of the one to practice lalol

good 4 u
Posted: at 5-07-2011 12:06 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 50scent at 5-07-2011 06:20 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
i think so cyril

Posted: at 5-07-2011 06:20 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- just2sexy at 5-07-2011 06:31 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
na the 1st one be d main 1

Posted: at 5-07-2011 06:31 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onchedu at 5-07-2011 07:40 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
5 isn't necessary always true.

Sometimes when a girl keeps talking bout her guy & their relationship to the hearing of some particular other guy, it's cos she feels drawn to the other guy & senses that she could fall for him, so she tries to drown the feelings with the constant reminder to her self that what she already has is great; or she could be doing so just so the guy knows he ''can't'' get more than physical with her if he so desires.
These types are primed for flings if it's what a guy is looking for. In the right 'settings' they fall easily & will usually let the pursuer go all the way with them, but usually it won't be more than a one night stand, especially if the guy seems to want more. On the other hand if he pulls away after the one time encounter, the girl could come for more.
There's lots of ways insecurities revela themselves. primed for flings if it's what a guy is looking for. In the right 'settings' they fall easily & will usually let the pursuer go all the way with them, but usually it won't be more than a one night stand, especially if the guy seems to want more. On the other hand if he pulls away after the one time encounter, the girl could come for more.
There's lots of ways insecurities revela themselves.
Posted: at 5-07-2011 07:40 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onchedu at 5-07-2011 07:47 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
how on earth did my post get juggled up?

Anyway, the point is, a girl talking bout her guy too much isn't always a sign she's not interested.
A girl that's not interested at all with not welcome U, neither give opportunity to chance.
Posted: at 5-07-2011 07:47 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 6-07-2011 12:07 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
ok  Cheesy

Posted: at 6-07-2011 12:07 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- xena15 at 6-07-2011 12:15 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
I hear

Posted: at 6-07-2011 12:15 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 50scent at 6-07-2011 08:33 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Cheesy

Posted: at 6-07-2011 08:33 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- DHash at 6-07-2011 06:26 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
dats true bro
Posted: at 6-07-2011 06:26 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 [2] 3