Why are most girls unfaithful? (Page 2)

Date: 24-07-2011 9:30 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Sulaiman Aliyu
1 [2] 3 4 5
- xena15 at 25-07-2011 03:44 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: 50scent on 25-07-2011 02:11 PM
Quote from: xena15 on 25-07-2011 01:50 PM
Quote from: Emmandazie on 25-07-2011 11:40 AM
Quote from: xena15 on 25-07-2011 05:43 AM
Women r materialistic,that includes moi, bt sometimes,d reason they 'jump' from one man to another is that they feel sth is lacking in d relationship...it's nt always bout d gifts,money,cars and houses...when was d last time u cuddled her,told her she was gorgeous other than 'sexy',paid keen attention to her needs?
The other reason could be that they enjoy 'the chase'...from other guys.....dem wan dey sure say dem still cost 4 women market....
Our problem too plenty jare.
Just be patient with her.
Hahahaaaaa, can you enlighten me on 'exchange rate' in da market?
I wan come exchange ma wif take anoda one oh! Grin Grin Grin Grin
d rate 2 high,manage ur wife!
U 2 get long throat!


Honey if u are not faithful to me i wont complain  Kiss
i knw u wnt,dats y i gat replacement ninjas everywhere


Posted: at 25-07-2011 03:44 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 50scent at 25-07-2011 03:47 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: xena15 on 25-07-2011 03:44 PM
Quote from: 50scent on 25-07-2011 02:11 PM
Quote from: xena15 on 25-07-2011 01:50 PM
Quote from: Emmandazie on 25-07-2011 11:40 AM
Quote from: xena15 on 25-07-2011 05:43 AM
Women r materialistic,that includes moi, bt sometimes,d reason they 'jump' from one man to another is that they feel sth is lacking in d relationship...it's nt always bout d gifts,money,cars and houses...when was d last time u cuddled her,told her she was gorgeous other than 'sexy',paid keen attention to her needs?
The other reason could be that they enjoy 'the chase'...from other guys.....dem wan dey sure say dem still cost 4 women market....
Our problem too plenty jare.
Just be patient with her.
Hahahaaaaa, can you enlighten me on 'exchange rate' in da market?
I wan come exchange ma wif take anoda one oh! Grin Grin Grin Grin
d rate 2 high,manage ur wife!
U 2 get long throat!
Honey if u are not faithful to me i wont complain  Kiss
i knw u wnt,dats y i gat replacement ninjas everywhere


But no go give them national cake chop oo
i no dey share my cake with another man o
they can touch thats all

Posted: at 25-07-2011 03:47 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- The-s-man at 25-07-2011 06:29 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Na wa oooo 4 girls.
Posted: at 25-07-2011 06:29 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- The-s-man at 27-07-2011 09:56 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted: at 27-07-2011 09:56 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- erikaakpan at 27-07-2011 10:01 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: The-s-man on 24-07-2011 09:30 PM
Hey pals i keep on asking ma self this questions.
1.     When will girls be faithful for once?
2.     Why is it that no matter how u try in taking care of a girl, immediately she see's someone better than u, she dumps u for the other 
        guy without remembering wat u have done for her?
3.     Why is it that girls are never satisfy with wat u are given them?

Don’t give her a reason to stray.

Posted: at 27-07-2011 10:01 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- The-s-man at 27-07-2011 10:03 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: erikaakpan on 27-07-2011 10:01 PM
Quote from: The-s-man on 24-07-2011 09:30 PM
Hey pals i keep on asking ma self this questions.
1.     When will girls be faithful for once?
2.     Why is it that no matter how u try in taking care of a girl, immediately she see's someone better than u, she dumps u for the other 
        guy without remembering wat u have done for her?
3.     Why is it that girls are never satisfy with wat u are given them?

Don’t give her a reason to stray.

Ok ma
Posted: at 27-07-2011 10:03 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jiflexy at 28-07-2011 04:34 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
well,some girls do that due to greed,while some,if they find out that the guy is not serious with his life,,not making any effort to show her that just a mata of time,things will be fine,u know there are some guys who just sit home and live in dreams of makin a million dollar without any trace,girls dont easily leav guys who makes effort to make it great,,i have seen a girl,who left a rich bf to an average guy,for not having enough time for her and not romantic,girls shal huh Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Posted: at 28-07-2011 04:34 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- hotguy77 at 29-07-2011 12:20 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
its their nature
Posted: at 29-07-2011 12:20 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 29-07-2011 12:46 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
poster i beg ask urself dat question first y guys dey dump girl some even dey date 5 at a time
so make u commot watin dey ur eye b4 u try to commot another person own
we human been no dey ever dey satisfy with wat we have, so as in dey for the girls na so in dey for the boy

make i wee wee first
Posted: at 29-07-2011 12:46 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- whitedove255 at 29-07-2011 01:34 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: hotguy77 on 29-07-2011 12:20 PM
its their nature



its men nature to be unfaithful to dere partner Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 29-07-2011 01:34 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- thowbee at 29-07-2011 01:43 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
1.     When will girls be faithful for once?..........................................NEVER!
2.     Why is it that no matter how u try in taking care of a girl, immediately she see's someone better than u, she dumps u for the other guy without remembering wat u have done for her? ................................... dats ur answer!
3.     Why is it that girls are never satisfy with wat u are given them?.................cuz we r gurls!!!!!


Next pathetic question pls!!!!!
Posted: at 29-07-2011 01:43 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- precita at 29-07-2011 02:45 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
a gal needs four tins 4rm a guy n 1 guy can neva ve d complete 4 dats y the changes occur in order 4 find d 1 u can be compact-able wit. if u wat u knw d four tins buy me a drink lol Wink
Posted: at 29-07-2011 02:45 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- moniconyez at 29-07-2011 03:09 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 29-07-2011 12:46 PM
poster i beg ask urself dat question first y guys dey dump girl some even dey date 5 at a time
so make u commot watin dey ur eye b4 u try to commot another person own
we human been no dey ever dey satisfy with wat we have, so as in dey for the girls na so in dey for the boy

make i wee wee first

Na only WEE WEE you wan go wee wee?

I dont think so cos I was expecting you to say ,that you want to go and make use of the TOILET cos the kind of FOOD i see you eating here is FOUR much. Chibekee no go out of shape oooo Grin Grin
Posted: at 29-07-2011 03:09 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- tflo at 29-07-2011 03:11 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Men are not faithful either
Posted: at 29-07-2011 03:11 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 29-07-2011 05:43 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: moniconyez on 29-07-2011 03:09 PM
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 29-07-2011 12:46 PM
poster i beg ask urself dat question first y guys dey dump girl some even dey date 5 at a time
so make u commot watin dey ur eye b4 u try to commot another person own
we human been no dey ever dey satisfy with wat we have, so as in dey for the girls na so in dey for the boy

make i wee wee first

Na only WEE WEE you wan go wee wee?

I dont think so cos I was expecting you to say ,that you want to go and make use of the TOILET cos the kind of FOOD i see you eating here is FOUR much. Chibekee no go out of shape oooo Grin Grin

heheh u use style no watin i wnt go do na that food na punishment u wnt help me ni?
Posted: at 29-07-2011 05:43 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 50scent at 29-07-2011 05:46 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posted: at 29-07-2011 05:46 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 29-07-2011 05:54 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 29-07-2011 05:43 PM
Quote from: moniconyez on 29-07-2011 03:09 PM
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 29-07-2011 12:46 PM
poster i beg ask urself dat question first y guys dey dump girl some even dey date 5 at a time
so make u commot watin dey ur eye b4 u try to commot another person own
we human been no dey ever dey satisfy with wat we have, so as in dey for the girls na so in dey for the boy

make i wee wee first

Na only WEE WEE you wan go wee wee?

I dont think so cos I was expecting you to say ,that you want to go and make use of the TOILET cos the kind of FOOD i see you eating here is FOUR much. Chibekee no go out of shape oooo Grin Grin

heheh u use style no watin i wnt go do na that food na punishment u wnt help me ni?

No you carry your cross alone ooo Grin Grin
Posted: at 29-07-2011 05:54 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- chiglamour4u at 29-07-2011 05:57 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
50 dis one u dey follow me around i no remeber making u my escort  
Posted: at 29-07-2011 05:57 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 50scent at 29-07-2011 06:01 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 29-07-2011 05:57 PM
50 dis one u dey follow me around i no remeber making u my escort  

Chi-baby, its the feelings baby

Posted: at 29-07-2011 06:01 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- jeffrey4u at 29-07-2011 11:29 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
 Huh? Huh? Huh?
Posted: at 29-07-2011 11:29 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5