Women and money, which is more powerful? (Page 2)

1 [2] 3
Solidstonez (f) at 8-07-2012 06:51AM
(37017 | Addicted Hero)

BOTH

Reply
kebella (f) at 8-07-2012 08:51AM
(43578 | Addicted Hero)

GIMME JUST MONEY!!

Reply
Treasure2 (f) at 8-07-2012 09:23AM
(18089 | Hero)

Quote from: 50scent on  6-08-2011 02:00PM
The Power of Money controls Women, Money is powerful buddie
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Reply
stanbutto (m) at 8-07-2012 11:04AM
(403 | Upcoming)

Quote from: 50scent on  6-08-2011 02:00PM
The Power of Money controls Women, Money is powerful buddie

good point
Reply
Treasure2 (f) at 8-07-2012 11:57AM
(18089 | Hero)

Quote from: Skypon2002 on  7-08-2011 04:25PM
the question is not ''a woman with money and money, which is more powerful''....here is the question ''women and money, which is more powerful''
so if u still retain that answer of yours, then i think u are out of the line....
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
omomarty (f) at 8-07-2012 12:38PM
(6308 | Gistmaniac)

i think women
Reply
mallorca (m) at 8-07-2012 04:07PM
(20440 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: treasure1112 on  6-08-2011 10:18AM
money is a thing of the world,when u die u will not take it along with u ok.
and when u die u will take d woman along with U?

Reply
jossy4reall (m) at 8-07-2012 05:22PM
(19839 | Hero)

Quote from: mallorca on  8-07-2012 04:07PM
and when u die u will take d woman along with U?

bros make u no dey mind pple wey dey reason wit dia anus

Reply
mallorca (m) at 8-07-2012 05:49PM
(20440 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: jossy4reall on  8-07-2012 05:22PM
bros make u no dey mind pple wey dey reason wit dia anus
d way babes dey reason sometimes tire me Lips Sealed

Reply
jossy4reall (m) at 8-07-2012 05:54PM
(19839 | Hero)

Quote from: mallorca on  8-07-2012 05:49PM
d way babes dey reason sometimes tire me Lips Sealed


even some men dey reason like dat sometimes also

Reply
stanbutto (m) at 8-07-2012 07:04PM
(403 | Upcoming)

women have bottom power, they could use it to get around stuff, just like money, money could help u get to places u cant imagine, so which has more power
Reply
mallorca (m) at 8-07-2012 07:05PM
(20440 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: jossy4reall on  8-07-2012 05:54PM

even some men dey reason like dat sometimes also
Virus dem enta dia head b dat

Reply
mallorca (m) at 8-07-2012 07:06PM
(20440 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: stanbutto on  8-07-2012 07:04PM
women have bottom power, they could use it to get around stuff, just like money, money could help u get to places u cant imagine, so which has more power
question upon question= i knw no

Reply
mizcollins1 (f) at 8-07-2012 07:10PM
(6339 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: 50scent on  6-08-2011 02:00PM
The Power of Money controls Women, Money is powerful buddie
for your mind abi?? you no see woman who never intress in man money before abi? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Reply
papaprince (m) at 8-07-2012 08:48PM
(329 | Upcoming)

Quote from: treasure1112 on  6-08-2011 10:14AM
they both r powerful. they r powerful in diff way.so woman comes first coz,without them money is useless.woman is useful with money.
Who told you without woman money are useless?
Reply
papaprince (m) at 8-07-2012 08:51PM
(329 | Upcoming)

Quote from: mizcollins1 on  8-07-2012 07:10PM
for your mind abi?? you no see woman who never intress in man money before abi? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
In 1million woman, you will see only 10 that is not after a man's money; only if there is any self.
Reply
exever100 (f) at 9-07-2012 04:50AM
(1015 | Gistmaniac)

EVEN MONI CONTROL MEN TOO, NOT ONLY WOMEN......U ANS UR JUNIOR SIR IF HIM PASS U,TRUST POOR MAN NA,NA SO E DEY!!
Reply
mallorca (m) at 9-07-2012 11:07PM
(20440 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: exever100 on  9-07-2012 04:50AM
EVEN MONI CONTROL MEN TOO, NOT ONLY WOMEN......U ANS UR JUNIOR SIR IF HIM PASS U,TRUST POOR MAN NA,NA SO E DEY!!
abeg money no fit control me

Reply
ILOVEIT (m) at 9-07-2012 11:54PM
(12630 | Hero)

Quote from: mallorca on  9-07-2012 11:07PM
abeg money no fit control me

as u dey control money naa lol

Reply
mallorca (m) at 10-07-2012 12:18AM
(20440 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: ILOVEIT on  9-07-2012 11:54PM
as u dey control money naa lol
bros imagen money wey i dey use anyhow i want like woman Grin Grin
dis babe dey talk say money dey control men

Reply
1 [2] 3