"Prince Odianose Okojie Did Not Tell Me He Was Legally Married" - Mercy Johnson

8 years ago by: Daniel Bosai
[1] 2 3 4 ... 12
-- Online (m) at 7-08-2011 02:46AM

(18887 | Hero)

I know that girls (especially Naija girls) always prefer a man with sweet tongue, that can lie very well and tell them all the sweet lies that they like to hear. Mercy Johnson is now saying that she didnt even know that her husband to be was legally married to another woman, she claims he told her that he was only helping the woman to get papers (and a child too) and the photos we posted some days back were not wedding photo, but a legalization ceremony for his son.

Here is the press statement released by her publicist

Quote
   Yesterday, fresh facts and evidences about the marital status of Mercy Johnson’s fiancé were made available. These facts were sensitive and disheartening. For the record, Mercy was not aware of most of these facts and is presently considering them. She will communicate her decisions in a matter of days.

    Samuel Olatunji,

    For: Bigsam Media.



I am beginning to fell sympathy for our Nollywood legend, peep below for flicks of MJ shopping for her wedding dress in new york city, USA



-- chicanorose (f) at 7-08-2011 09:35AM
(4466 | Gistmaniac)

Men and lies. See how he has toyed with mercy‘s heart.

Reply
-- freebabe (f) at 7-08-2011 02:04PM
(5 | Newbie)

TO BE HONEST MEN CAN LIE OH MY GOD JUST LOOK AT THE PAINS HE HAS COST MY LADY MERCY JOHNSON.
Reply
-- vantheo (m) at 7-08-2011 04:19PM
(11353 | Hero)

Mtcheeew. Make i pass jare

Reply
-- cocoeni (f) at 7-08-2011 04:25PM
(14167 | Hero)

 no comment 4 now
Reply
-- sunnychizo (m) at 7-08-2011 07:59PM
(40 | Newbie)

i dey laugh ooooooooo
Reply
-- donspirado88 (m) at 7-08-2011 08:41PM
(490 | Upcoming)

No be small laugh... hahahahahahahahahaha  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
-- flavour-real (m) at 7-08-2011 08:46PM
(246 | Upcoming)

Quote from: nametalkam on  7-08-2011 02:46AM
I know that girls (especially Naija girls) always prefer a man with sweet tongue, that can lie very well and tell them all the sweet lies that they like to hear. Mercy Johnson is now saying that she didnt even know that her husband to be was legally married to another woman, she claims he told her that he was only helping the woman to get papers (and a child too) and the photos we posted some days back were not wedding photo, but a legalization ceremony for his son.

Here is the press statement released by her publicist

Quote
    Yesterday, fresh facts and evidences about the marital status of Mercy Johnson’s fiancé were made available. These facts were sensitive and disheartening. For the record, Mercy was not aware of most of these facts and is presently considering them. She will communicate her decisions in a matter of days.

    Samuel Olatunji,

    For: Bigsam Media.


I am beginning to fell sympathy for our Nollywood legend
BE VERY SURE OF SOMETHING BEFOR U POST ALL THIS SHIT HERE,......YOU ARE PLAYING WITH SOME ONE IMAGE......LOOK AT ALL THE STUPID THINGS THEY HAVE BEEN COMMENTING HERE,,,,,CALLING MERCY EVERY KIND OF NAME..............THAT IS JUST TOO BAD
Reply
-- Ojikutu22 (m) at 7-08-2011 09:03PM
(9 | Newbie)

Quote from: donspirado88 on  7-08-2011 08:41PM
No be small laugh... hahahahahahahahahaha  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
-- mallorca (m) at 7-08-2011 09:39PM
(20439 | Addicted Hero)

time will tell

Reply
-- katie77 (f) at 7-08-2011 09:47PM
(6 | Newbie)

I really feel so sorry 4 mercy oo,imagine the way she is already shopping 4 her wedding,MEN ARE JUST TOOOOOO WICKED AND HEARTLESS!!!
Reply
-- mimibre (f) at 7-08-2011 09:52PM
(1085 | Gistmaniac)

mtcheeewww! Rubbish! Why didn't u investigate b4 pollin out a weddin. U know dat men do lie, n u trusted d dude. I thought ur'e a smart gurl/lady buh now i know dat ur'e ignorant. Mehn how could let a useless n so called prince to toyed with ur life like dat. Dat ain't gud.   
Reply
-- igbsam (m) at 7-08-2011 09:55PM
(148 | Upcoming)

Men lie to ladies, because that is what ladies want to hear. They love lies, so we get to compose the lie and give it to them. Abi I lie my people. Ladies hate the truth. All they want to hear is dat my account is fat, i got a good job and i drive the latest car. But if u tell them say na molue u dey climb, u dey chop once a day, u dont even know what inside the bank looks like, na wash and wear u dey put on. Them go zap like Tom & Jerry in race of their life. Mtchewwwwwwww! serves her right and this should be a sign of warning to all the girls that are after greener pastures. Nonsense! I go continue to dey compose d lies give d girls as long as its wat they want to hear.
Reply
-- mimibre (f) at 7-08-2011 09:57PM
(1085 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: mimibre on  7-08-2011 09:52PM
mtcheeewww! Rubbish! Why didn't u investigate b4 pollin out a weddin. U know dat men do lie, n u trusted d dude. I thought ur'e a smart gurl/lady buh now i know dat ur'e ignorant. Mehn how could u let a useless n so called prince to toy with ur life like dat. Dat ain't gud.   
Reply
-- victormorgan (m) at 7-08-2011 09:57PM
(523 | Upcoming)

What a petty,well God go help am!!!!!!!
Reply
-- EDDYPRINCE (m) at 7-08-2011 09:58PM
(28553 | Addicted Hero)

i cant believe mercy is claiming she dnt knw about that idiot's past life, how can u just get married to someone u dnt even know his background, a star actress as people call u, u should nt have demoted urself to this level, u should go for people from social standard. that man does not deserve to beer prince as name, me myself i feel ashamed of being identified as prince bcoz that bloody kangaro has defiled the name {prince}. mercy for ur own interest and for ur reputation sake, that wedding should not hold, i learnt the family is even pleading wt u not to quit, it means they will be in support if that so called prince abandorns u for another woman tomorrow in time to come, this is obvious what they want is ur money, u'll never enjoy that marriage as long as the first innocent wife keep crying unto God so why then do u wanna kindle such fire upon urself? this is my opinion..if u like u can go ahead wt the wedding, it's ur choice
Reply
-- abbeyy74 (f) at 7-08-2011 10:00PM
(1433 | Gistmaniac)

chai,i really feel sorry 4 dis girl o,das men 4 u lol but come 2 think of it i taught she herself said she dont mind being a second wife so how come she is now saying that she is not aware that the so called 419 prince is legally married again ba?
Reply
-- Evelyn28 (f) at 7-08-2011 10:06PM
(18 | Newbie)

girl no use shame marry this man , let him go is not for you
Reply
-- EDDYPRINCE (m) at 7-08-2011 10:07PM
(28553 | Addicted Hero)

Omo.....mercy has a problem,
and if i may ask what is in dis guy....no be say em fresh...in the pictures self ..e be like say hunger dey worry the guy...nothin wey dem fil talk about dis mercy again wey i no go believe! She is not even thinking about the aftermath...if somethin went wrong wit the relationship as it is common wit celeb's relationships...the publicity or shud we say "scandal" go pass dis o!
Reply
-- mimibre (f) at 7-08-2011 10:08PM
(1085 | Gistmaniac)

as in, mercy u dey dumb. I taught u had brain.
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 12