Are Men Having Problem Staying In a Relationship?

Date: 26-08-2011 2:57 am (9 years ago) | Author: sue_wahab
[1] 2
- at 26-08-2011 02:57 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Can anyone here tell me... if man cannot stay with 1 woman?

Is it a must for a man having an affair?

How does he expect his woman to be loyal to him when they are playing around? I wonder how the marriage will be if this is happening

Does man really having a heart?

Keeping him happy and and loaded with everything... still he wants to play around... anyone out there having any good explanation?

Posted: at 26-08-2011 02:57 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
- FlyMamacita at 26-08-2011 11:01 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Well am very sure dem get heart sha  Grin

Anyway,, its not only men..women do it as well! Its not abt u who's not doin the right tins..
If a man wanna cheat, he will..no matter if ur 'perfect'! Its in their nature.
Posted: at 26-08-2011 11:01 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- jossy4reall at 26-08-2011 11:36 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
My dear for the fact u have seen such in some men does not mean its generalized among all men......there are still men wit heart of gold but d problem of cheating or playing around depends on individuals both men and women

Posted: at 26-08-2011 11:36 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- FlyMamacita at 26-08-2011 11:45 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
yessssss
Posted: at 26-08-2011 11:45 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 26-08-2011 11:59 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
A dog will always be a dog poster you cannot change it,some men are dogs they cannot stay with one woman ...is like a curse...meanwhile,is up to the woman if she want to keep loyel to the man or want to make the equation balance..fpr dem both...before settle down with man know him na...i know you don't just know everything about hiim...

Posted: at 26-08-2011 11:59 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- xena15 at 26-08-2011 02:40 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jossy4reall on 26-08-2011 11:36 AM
My dear for the fact u have seen such in some men does not mean its generalized among all men......there are still men wit heart of gold but d problem of cheating or playing around depends on individuals both men and women
word

Posted: at 26-08-2011 02:40 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 26-08-2011 02:50 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Cool Cool

Posted: at 26-08-2011 02:50 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 28-08-2011 01:17 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sue_wahab on 26-08-2011 02:57 AM
Can anyone here tell me... if man cannot stay with 1 woman?

Is it a must for a man having an affair?

How does he expect his woman to be loyal to him when they are playing around? I wonder how the marriage will be if this is happening

Does man really having a heart?

Keeping him happy and and loaded with everything... still he wants to play around... anyone out there having any good explanation?
MEN ALWAYS WANT TO BE MEN,THEY WANT TO FEEL AMONG ND I MUST SAY IT DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF MAN COS MEN R NOT D SAME ND ITS NOT A MUST FOR A MAN TO AV AN AFFAIR ND YES THEY AV HEART....
Posted: at 28-08-2011 01:17 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Daviskiune at 28-08-2011 06:56 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Thnx 4 dat murphy
Posted: at 28-08-2011 06:56 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Frb2015 at 28-08-2011 05:10 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
just passing
Posted: at 28-08-2011 05:10 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- moneyinbrakemi at 28-08-2011 06:46 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Don't paint all men BLACK bcos of few BAD EGGS
Posted: at 28-08-2011 06:46 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moneyinbrakemi at 28-08-2011 06:47 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
I can date more than i person neither can i cheat cos i have a heart
Posted: at 28-08-2011 06:47 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- bles02 at 29-08-2011 05:30 AM (9 years ago)
(m)

Hi dear

My Name is Ruth and i am a beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender and very caring. I am seriously looking for good relationship that can lead us to any thing. believed we can move on from here so that i will show you my photo and you will know more about me , dear try to send me message to my e-mail  [email protected]
 because i don't used to come on this web site so contact me then we can share our feelings with each other

Miss Ruth .
Posted: at 29-08-2011 05:30 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- xena15 at 29-08-2011 08:00 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: bles02 on 29-08-2011 05:30 AM

Hi dear

My Name is Ruth and i am a beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender and very caring. I am seriously looking for good relationship that can lead us to any thing. believed we can move on from here so that i will show you my photo and you will know more about me , dear try to send me message to my e-mail  [email protected]
 because i don't used to come on this web site so contact me then we can share our feelings with each other

Miss Ruth .
u r begining to irritate me!

Posted: at 29-08-2011 08:00 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- giftmurphy at 29-08-2011 12:20 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Daviskiune on 28-08-2011 06:56 AM
Thnx 4 dat murphy
Cool Cheesy
Posted: at 29-08-2011 12:20 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Daviskiune at 2-09-2011 05:16 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chisparlis on 29-08-2011 05:10 AM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 26-08-2011 11:59 AM
A dog will always be a dog poster you cannot change it,some men are dogs they cannot stay with one woman ...is like a curse...meanwhile,is up to the woman if she want to keep loyel to the man or want to make the equation balance..fpr dem both...before settle down with man know him na...i know you don't just know everything about hiim...

Remember when a woman don fcuk many men tire e de show for face but if man fcuk woman tire e no dey show for face, so it is always nice for a woman to keep her body clean so that she won't miss her lucky man.
Quote from: chisparlis on 29-08-2011 05:13 AM
I  will follow plenty of women because plenty of them are beautiful, they have different types of ass, different types of boobs and looks so why would a man stick on just one woman, you must get tired of her so women should do same thing as well.
i
even if dey av diffirent asses n boobs,de promised land styl taste go b de same
Posted: at 2-09-2011 05:16 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- katung44 at 3-09-2011 10:28 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Staying a relationship is not that difficult. It depends on the man you expect to stay in the relationship. If you're expecting a player or a ladies man to stay in a relationship, then sorry Lady, you're barking up the wrong tree. Most women have a 'savior' complex. They go and find themselves a player and feel that they have to 'save' him and then reform him for themselves instead looking for the nice, boring 'simple Simon' who will worship the ground that they walk on. Most players that women date is because the women want the 'Red Carpet' treatment from a guy who will spoil them. They forget that the treatment comes with an 'expiry ' date (the player moves on to find 'greener' pastures after he tires of you)
Posted: at 3-09-2011 10:28 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- alipanks at 3-09-2011 10:39 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
There is instinct n outstinct..men are the latter...the more you look n say attention to coco the less you understand..wat to do?dnt care in every way!
Posted: at 3-09-2011 10:39 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- kebella at 3-09-2011 10:46 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
passing

Posted: at 3-09-2011 10:46 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 5-09-2011 11:29 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
happy
Posted: at 5-09-2011 11:29 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
[1] 2