My Best Friend Is Trying To Still My Man (Page 4)

Date: 02-10-2011 10:09 am (10 years ago) | Author: Franklyn Adam
1 2 3 [4] 5 6
- sophias at 7-10-2011 05:48 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: julgret on  5-10-2011 04:46 PM
Quote from: ashtonlily on  5-10-2011 02:41 PM
Quote from: livingday on  5-10-2011 04:23 AM
Quote from: julgret on  4-10-2011 04:27 AM
Quote from: ashtonlily on  4-10-2011 04:06 AM
What has the guy in all this done to discourage this woman?

Nice question

Good reasoning girls! I think this guy has not put down his feet sufficiently hard enough to send a clear signal.

That's what I mean! The man can easily put a stop to it if he's not encouraging her.

Trust a seasoned player to manipulate two best friends! We are already seeing the evidence of man's dark side here - especially the one about how best to break or shock his lover after all she has done 4 him.

Reasonable suspicion
Posted: at 7-10-2011 05:48 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sophias at 7-10-2011 05:50 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Allen-jones on  6-10-2011 12:34 PM
He could have easily dismissed her on his doorstep instead of allowing her in to watch DVD and order takeaway food.

True. Why didn't he send her away?
Posted: at 7-10-2011 05:50 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- smithengal at 7-10-2011 06:16 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophias on  7-10-2011 05:50 PM
Quote from: Allen-jones on  6-10-2011 12:34 PM
He could have easily dismissed her on his doorstep instead of allowing her in to watch DVD and order takeaway food.

True. Why didn't he send her away?

Call it hidden agenda
Posted: at 7-10-2011 06:16 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jamfraniels at 7-10-2011 06:35 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
So he's graduated into a seasoned player already? If so he can't be the one 4 your friend.
Posted: at 7-10-2011 06:35 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- jamfraniels at 7-10-2011 06:36 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sophias on  7-10-2011 05:48 PM
Quote from: julgret on  5-10-2011 04:46 PM
Quote from: ashtonlily on  5-10-2011 02:41 PM
Quote from: livingday on  5-10-2011 04:23 AM
Quote from: julgret on  4-10-2011 04:27 AM
Quote from: ashtonlily on  4-10-2011 04:06 AM
What has the guy in all this done to discourage this woman?

Nice question

Good reasoning girls! I think this guy has not put down his feet sufficiently hard enough to send a clear signal.

That's what I mean! The man can easily put a stop to it if he's not encouraging her.

Trust a seasoned player to manipulate two best friends! We are already seeing the evidence of man's dark side here - especially the one about how best to break or shock his lover after all she has done 4 him.

Reasonable suspicion

I had suspected that earlier
Posted: at 7-10-2011 06:36 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- electraa at 7-10-2011 07:58 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jamfraniels on  7-10-2011 06:35 PM
So he's graduated into a seasoned player already? If so he can't be the one 4 your friend.

It is a nightmare 4 any girl's first marriage 2 b with a seasoned player. He will use her like shit.
Posted: at 7-10-2011 07:58 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- danpatrick at 8-10-2011 06:26 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Looking 4 some1 to scam? Wrong forum, Mr!
Posted: at 8-10-2011 06:26 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- danpatrick at 8-10-2011 06:29 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: electraa on  7-10-2011 07:58 PM
Quote from: jamfraniels on  7-10-2011 06:35 PM
So he's graduated into a seasoned player already? If so he can't be the one 4 your friend.

It is a nightmare 4 any girl's first marriage 2 b with a seasoned player. He will use her like shit.

Very true. Just imagine the other seasoned player who planned to give his lover the shock of her life!
Posted: at 8-10-2011 06:29 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Allen-jones at 8-10-2011 10:01 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: smithengal on  7-10-2011 06:16 PM
Quote from: sophias on  7-10-2011 05:50 PM
Quote from: Allen-jones on  6-10-2011 12:34 PM
He could have easily dismissed her on his doorstep instead of allowing her in to watch DVD and order takeaway food.

True. Why didn't he send her away?

Call it hidden agenda

May be trying to play Mr nice guy.
Posted: at 8-10-2011 10:01 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mark3smith5 at 8-10-2011 10:42 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
This green snake in a green grass cannot be your best friend.
Posted: at 8-10-2011 10:42 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tundamartin at 9-10-2011 12:45 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mark3smith5 on  8-10-2011 10:42 AM
This green snake in a green grass cannot be your best friend.

Quite right
Posted: at 9-10-2011 12:45 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dukkieson at 9-10-2011 02:12 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ashtonlily on  3-10-2011 06:06 PM
With your laid back attitude, I am surprised you still have a man to call yours

I wonder too
Posted: at 9-10-2011 02:12 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dukkieson at 9-10-2011 02:13 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mark3smith5 on  3-10-2011 01:43 AM
She simply can’t bear the thought of you having someone special in your life. Sit her down today and tell her that you don’t want any more games.

Profound advice
Posted: at 9-10-2011 02:13 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- smithengal at 9-10-2011 02:45 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dukkieson on  9-10-2011 02:13 AM
Quote from: mark3smith5 on  3-10-2011 01:43 AM
She simply can’t bear the thought of you having someone special in your life. Sit her down today and tell her that you don’t want any more games.

Profound advice

No doubt
Posted: at 9-10-2011 02:45 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sophias at 9-10-2011 02:59 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Allen-jones on  3-10-2011 02:44 AM
If she can’t be trusted and grown-up enough to accept that you have a man – and he’s not for sharing – then maybe this friendship no longer has a future.

I share your sentiments
Posted: at 9-10-2011 02:59 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ashtonlily at 9-10-2011 03:12 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Right comments
Posted: at 9-10-2011 03:12 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- julgret at 9-10-2011 03:32 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Aren't you lucky u still have a boyfriend and a best girlfriend?
Posted: at 9-10-2011 03:32 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mark3smith5 at 9-10-2011 03:59 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: julgret on  9-10-2011 03:32 AM
Aren't you lucky u still have a boyfriend and a best girlfriend?

 Grin Cheesy
Posted: at 9-10-2011 03:59 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- danpatrick at 9-10-2011 05:10 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mark3smith5 on  9-10-2011 03:59 AM
Quote from: julgret on  9-10-2011 03:32 AM
Aren't you lucky u still have a boyfriend and a best girlfriend?

Both would hv eloped by now.

 Grin Cheesy
Posted: at 9-10-2011 05:10 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Josseyjessy at 9-10-2011 12:54 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Swtezvikky on  3-10-2011 09:28 AM
At times it beats my imagination 2 see al dis.imagine ur sharing ur clothes,pants,bra,shoes etc n now ur guy wt ur frnd.i mean,is,nt dis madness???

It's madness. In Europe and America, they have taken this madness to another level called Wife-Swapping. This is where a husband and his wife would advertise or seek another couple so that they can enjoy each other's wife and husband. Can you imagine another man screwing your wife while you are srewing his wife? Even the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah would hold a cup to it.
Posted: at 9-10-2011 12:54 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6