I lost my baby (Page 3)

Date: 03-11-2011 1:50 pm (9 years ago) | Author: DIPLOMATIK
1 2 [3] 4 5
- mallorca at 7-11-2011 11:43 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: diplomatik on  6-11-2011 12:44 AM
Quote from: mallorca on  4-11-2011 04:58 PM
Quote from: ityspecial on  4-11-2011 02:43 PM
Even the dirty pikin no even send you.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
exactly my point amebo they full here  Grin
wetin u do d guy na?

Posted: at 7-11-2011 11:43 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 7-11-2011 11:48 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: diplomatik on  3-11-2011 01:50 PM
Any1 seen my sweetie.. he's 6'4 slimbuilt with sexy abs, beautiful eyes, sexy voice..infact too much details..i don't want any1 who decides to help me find him steal him from me..or is he stolen already? hehehe
Dirtykid i miss u baby  Kiss

* NB:for all who do not know me this is strictly for fun..i don't wanna hear any BS  Tongue Grin Cheesy

i'm gonna give u d 'bs' u wanna hear aight!!

Posted: at 7-11-2011 11:48 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 8-11-2011 03:52 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
hmmn
Posted: at 8-11-2011 03:52 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Beauti4 at 8-11-2011 05:45 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: diplomatik on  6-11-2011 12:42 AM
Quote from: Beauti4 on  3-11-2011 03:35 PM
Quote from: diplomatik on  3-11-2011 01:50 PM
Any1 seen my sweetie.. he's 6'4 slimbuilt with sexy abs, beautiful eyes, sexy voice..infact too much details..i don't want any1 who decides to help me find him steal him from me..or is he stolen already? hehehe
Dirtykid i miss u baby  Kiss

* NB:for all who do not know me this is strictly for fun..i don't wanna here any BS  Tongue Grin Cheesy

Girl, you don't have to say this is strictly for fun....NP has been for fun all these while, so don't worry about what they've gotta say. 

Well, I think I saw him, but I'm quiet sure....although you descriptions..... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
. Lol I just want him found... Anyways how body

Body dey full inside cloth. How your side dey? Please come to my office with full descriptions...
Posted: at 8-11-2011 05:45 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 10-11-2011 10:48 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kebella on  6-11-2011 09:43 AM
ur baby dey my bed Grin Grin Grin Grin

see lie...my sweety cannot do such Tongue Cheesy Cheesy Grin

Posted: at 10-11-2011 10:48 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 10-11-2011 10:50 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: FlyMamacita on  6-11-2011 10:51 AM
Mchewww diplo how can u loose such a precious gift.... If i see am i no go return am ooo  Angry

hehehehe... i just misplaced him na... but  u guys can help me find him  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy


BTW Congrats Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 10-11-2011 10:50 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 10-11-2011 10:51 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mallorca on  7-11-2011 11:43 PM
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 exactly my point amebo they full here  Grin
 wetin u do d guy na?

i did nothing ...i'm a good girl gone bad Tongue Grin

Posted: at 10-11-2011 10:51 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 10-11-2011 10:52 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ILOVEIT on  7-11-2011 11:48 PM
i'm gonna give u d 'bs' u wanna hear aight!!

so tell me how does it go  Tongue

start ur BS Grin

Posted: at 10-11-2011 10:52 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 10-11-2011 10:54 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Beauti4 on  8-11-2011 05:45 PM
Girl, you don't have to say this is strictly for fun....NP has been for fun all these while, so don't worry about what they've gotta say. 

Well, I think I saw him, but I'm quiet sure....although you descriptions..... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
. Lol I just want him found... Anyways how body


Body dey full inside cloth. How your side dey? Please come to my office with full descriptions...

its getting cold..but i'm good thnx

so where r u located? hehehee...this my sweety is like a needle in a hay stack....so not 1 person c my boo Sad Sad Sad :'( :'(

Posted: at 10-11-2011 10:54 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- mallorca at 11-11-2011 03:59 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: diplomatik on 10-11-2011 10:51 PM
i did nothing ...i'm a good girl gone bad Tongue Grin
its writen all over ur face

Posted: at 11-11-2011 03:59 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- FlyMamacita at 11-11-2011 08:12 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: diplomatik on 10-11-2011 10:50 PM
hehehehe... i just misplaced him na... but  u guys can help me find him  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy


BTW Congrats Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thx  Wink call it howeva u want, u don loose ur man b dat
Posted: at 11-11-2011 08:12 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- 50scent at 11-11-2011 01:04 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Kiss

Posted: at 11-11-2011 01:04 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Akpan01 at 11-11-2011 01:15 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
cheii my sis sorry ooo...he dey my bathroom shaving his...d.. Grin Grin Grin i go tell him u look 4 him Grin Grin

Posted: at 11-11-2011 01:15 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- 50scent at 11-11-2011 01:19 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Kiss

Posted: at 11-11-2011 01:19 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 11-11-2011 09:12 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Angry
Posted: at 11-11-2011 09:12 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 11-11-2011 11:57 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: diplomatik on 10-11-2011 10:52 PM
so tell me how does it go  Tongue

start ur BS Grin


i won't! coz u r too cool to get a bs

Posted: at 11-11-2011 11:57 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dirtykid at 12-11-2011 01:42 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 50scent on  3-11-2011 02:05 PM
Dirtykid pal no longer shows any interest i can make it for you

I've warn u to stay off my Lady, she's not interested with 50kobo stuffs.........I got someti that worth more than 50kobos for her.  Grin

Posted: at 12-11-2011 01:42 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dirtykid at 12-11-2011 01:44 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: diplomatik on  3-11-2011 01:50 PM
Any1 seen my sweetie.. he's 6'4 slimbuilt with sexy abs, beautiful eyes, sexy voice..infact too much details..i don't want any1 who decides to help me find him steal him from me..or is he stolen already? hehehe
Dirtykid i miss u baby  Kiss

* NB:for all who do not know me this is strictly for fun..i don't wanna hear any BS  Tongue Grin Cheesy


Seek no more sweetpie, I'm here to cuddle u just like tortoise shell use to cuddle tortoise  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Posted: at 12-11-2011 01:44 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dirtykid at 12-11-2011 01:50 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ityspecial on  4-11-2011 02:43 PM
Even the dirty pikin no even send you.


Where did u get the confirmation stamp of that one ?? I send ooo  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 12-11-2011 01:50 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dirtykid at 12-11-2011 01:53 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Akpan01 on 11-11-2011 01:15 PM
cheii my sis sorry ooo...he dey my bathroom shaving his...d.. Grin Grin Grin i go tell him u look 4 him Grin Grin


Thank heaven i'm hairless on my d..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 12-11-2011 01:53 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5