There is no conflict between Muslims and Christians – Sultan

Date: 27-12-2011 5:39 pm (11 years ago) | Author: YoungStoriez
[1] 2 3 4 ... 7
- at 27-12-2011 05:39 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Nigeria’s top Muslim spiritual leader sought to calm tensions Tuesday after meeting the country’s president over deadly Christmas attacks claimed by Islamists that risk inflaming sectarian divisions.

“I want to assure all Nigerians that there is no conflict between Muslims and Christians, between Islam and Christianity,” Sultan of Sokoto Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar told journalists after the meeting that lasted some 90 minutes.

“It’s a conflict between evil people and good people. The good people are more than the evil ones, so the good people must come together to defeat the evil ones, and that is the message.”


What`s your take on this...Huh?

Posted: at 27-12-2011 05:39 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
- patbest at 27-12-2011 11:21 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Mr Jonathan may be the last President of Nigeria as some people earlier predicted, who are the good people that have to come together,is it the harmless youth that will go and face the so called boko haram. For your information,there is a bomb explosion in sapele delta state few hours ago,in Muslim arena,don't know how many life is lost.
I think Biafra is coming sooner than anyone can imagine.
Posted: at 27-12-2011 11:21 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Slimchery at 27-12-2011 11:25 PM (11 years ago)
Online (m)
Thank God say i nor even vote for this badluck,i for withdraw my vote, who we think say e go lead us forward come evn be d worst wey wan try take us backword, well everything dey for God hand, Nigeria leaders na God go judge una oooh
Posted: at 27-12-2011 11:25 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- purityjustice at 27-12-2011 11:52 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
since there is no conflict then why is it dat boko idiots don't bomb mosques as well? please GEJ don't be deceived those bloody sultans.
Posted: at 27-12-2011 11:52 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Helives4ever at 28-12-2011 12:12 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
For making such a statement, one can appropriately term this man delusional! Who is he trying to fool? Anyone can see most Muslims around the world are quite violent, causing commotion where there's no reason for such...and Nigerian Muslims are no exception. It's a pity we have a "boy-man" president, who would possibly swallow the pills of lie offered to him by his friend from the other side. His hands need to be forced a bit before he takes this boko haram group seriously. Can Muslims and Christians be friends? Sure!! Are we currently friends? You better not bet your life on that!!
Posted: at 28-12-2011 12:12 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mikelu at 28-12-2011 12:37 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
If Obj was in office, this sultan for appear for NTA with boxer on handcuffs...
Posted: at 28-12-2011 12:37 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Larrykingomoj at 28-12-2011 12:45 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
God where are you?, we have been seeking your face, avenging God appear.
Posted: at 28-12-2011 12:45 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- CHUKAGLY at 28-12-2011 12:55 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: purityjustice on 27-12-2011 11:52 PM
since there is no conflict then why is it dat boko idiots don't bomb mosques as well? please GEJ don't be deceived those bloody sultans.


THAT'S A NICE QUESTION 'WHY ARE THEY NOT BOMBING MOSQUES IF THEY ARE NOT MOSLEMS?' THE SEPARATION OF SHEEP FROM GOATS WILL SOON MANIFEST

Posted: at 28-12-2011 12:55 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- lopez2424 at 28-12-2011 02:31 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
 Yes there's a conflict, If Christians are not your target, then why are the bombings  only in the churches in spite of the numerous mosques you have in your north? Mr Sultan  you are  hypocrite just like your fellow BH...Would Muslims have folded their hands if  Christians blown up Muslims while they were in the mosques on a Sal ah day? I believe any honest person would agree with me that Nigeria would be burning now. GOD bless Nigeria!!
Posted: at 28-12-2011 02:31 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Emmanuel2008 at 28-12-2011 03:28 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Slimchery, you are a big time awu. Becouse u sit in your mothers laps and suck her Bosom  u dont  know what is happening in Nigeria.  What has ur vote got to do with Jonathan wining election. Aturu like u. Is Jonathan the course of all the atrocities committed by your father since 1960? What have you and your father done to move this country forward. Animal. You think all the atrocities committed by your father for the past 50 years can be corrected for just 1yr and 6 months you big fulani cow.
Posted: at 28-12-2011 03:28 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- malvin2525 at 28-12-2011 05:12 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Posted: at 28-12-2011 05:12 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Ngeboju at 28-12-2011 05:36 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
If he is a true muslim he will understand that it is written in quaran that they should kill "infidel"- christians. WHY didn't they bomb on the day of sala celeberation? why are they not bombing Mosque? inspite of numerouse Mosque in the North. Sultan can't deceive us. we know their tricks. they wants to exonerate themselve as if they are not part of it. Look at it this way, why is it that the Northernance have not convene a meeting to advert what is happening in their lands. but had it been an Igbo man has been found killing hausa man it will have generated to another civil war. They forgot that Ebele is running 4 yrs term and he's from Bayelsa. If they want to destroy their state just to make Goodluck govt unsuccesseful. they may be wrong. "Building is good; but to rebuild what has been build is costly."
Posted: at 28-12-2011 05:36 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Y-ON at 28-12-2011 05:50 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
D problems in Nigeria lies in the hands of stupid dictators everywhere in this country,either the sultan,d president,governors,ministers,police and even individuals.One cant just imagine an elderly man like the Sultan of sokoto saying Christainity and moslems do not have problem in Nigeria {hmmmmmmm my ears don suffer,yeye come dey smell.}.

Sultan,with respect to you sir,Who were those people killing non-moslems in the your region? NORTHER PART OF NIGERIA dominated by hausa moslems,who are they and hwhat can we call their actions???. God so kind that we must trash boko-haram and they MUST never be in exsistance forever in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.My GOD is a very BIG GOd and he fights for himself only insane hopeless moslems fight for their useless god??.pls say d truth and ye shall be set free sultan of sokoto.
Posted: at 28-12-2011 05:50 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Diamond4u at 28-12-2011 06:06 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Thank God say i nor even vote for this badluck,i for withdraw my vote, who we think say e go lead us forward come evn be d worst wey wan try take us backword, well everything dey for God hand, Nigeria leaders na God go judge una oooh............................................



But the same bad 'bddluck' as u call am the rule u abi? just look at wat u are saying IDIOT
Posted: at 28-12-2011 06:06 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sagiru at 28-12-2011 06:13 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Islam is not the Enemy!!!!!! But i know in anytn gud,there maybe bad.. So guys,i don't say u should reason wit Sultan as well as d Muslims,,but truth will reveal itslf....""May d Devil ppl be revealed nd caught shortly""... Islam is a religion of peace,,yes!! i'v said it again..But cn find som Evil ones in it too,,coz true muslim doesn't want to cause trouble anyway...
Posted: at 28-12-2011 06:13 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- proly at 28-12-2011 06:25 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
ok
Posted: at 28-12-2011 06:25 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ejlijah at 28-12-2011 06:27 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sagiru on 28-12-2011 06:13 AM
Islam is not the Enemy!!!!!! But i know in anytn gud,there maybe bad.. So guys,i don't say u should reason wit Sultan as well as d Muslims,,but truth will reveal itslf....""May d Devil ppl be revealed nd caught shortly""... Islam is a religion of peace,,yes!! i'v said it again..But cn find som Evil ones in it too,,coz true muslim doesn't want to cause trouble anyway...


Guy for ur information let's all the muslims go to hell rubbish people  
Posted: at 28-12-2011 06:27 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- fuckinjoe at 28-12-2011 06:40 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sagiru on 28-12-2011 06:13 AM
Islam is not the Enemy!!!!!! But i know in anytn gud,there maybe bad.. So guys,i don't say u should reason wit Sultan as well as d Muslims,,but truth will reveal itslf....""May d Devil ppl be revealed nd caught shortly""... Islam is a religion of peace,,yes!! i'v said it again..But cn find som Evil ones in it too,,coz true muslim doesn't want to cause trouble anyway...
Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. - Surah 3:169-71

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them. - 4:89

Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred, which shall endure till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will declare to them all that they have done. - 5:14

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65
   
   my ignorant and stupid friend n humanity after reading this verses or surah from the quran, what is it that makes islam a peaceful religion??  your dump allah has commanded you guys to fight us and kill us, but our own GOD will fight for us because victoory belongs to him...      tell your weak and dump allah to come and fight his own battle if he thinks he is capable.......    "islam my foot"

Posted: at 28-12-2011 06:40 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- eddyjams at 28-12-2011 07:21 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quran 9.29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day ... "

Islam contains a large amount of intense venemous hatred for non-muslims. Quran and Hadith are filled with this hatred, which has always been easily tranformed into physical violence since the creation of Islam. Mohammed himself was a terrorist in his time, when he ordered to kill those who left Islam. He took part in many battles against people just for the reason they did not accept Islam
Posted: at 28-12-2011 07:21 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- eddyjams at 28-12-2011 07:23 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: phyukinjoe on 28-12-2011 06:40 AM
Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. - Surah 3:169-71

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them. - 4:89

Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred, which shall endure till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will declare to them all that they have done. - 5:14

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65
   
   my ignorant and stupid friend n humanity after reading this verses or surah from the quran, what is it that makes islam a peaceful religion??  your dump allah has commanded you guys to fight us and kill us, but our own GOD will fight for us because victoory belongs to him...      tell your weak and dump allah to come and fight his own battle if he thinks he is capable.......    "islam my foot"


Quran 9.29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day ... "

Islam contains a large amount of intense venemous hatred for non-muslims. Quran and Hadith are filled with this hatred, which has always been easily tranformed into physical violence since the creation of Islam. Mohammed himself was a terrorist in his time, when he ordered to kill those who left Islam. He took part in many battles against people just for the reason they did not accept Islam
Posted: at 28-12-2011 07:23 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 7

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. ‘Jagaban Army’ Is APC's Plan To Use Thugs, To Cause Havoc During Elections – Ologbondiyan

  2. Odeshi! - Benin Boys Stand Their Ground As Police Fire Gunshots At Them (VIDEO)

  3. Woman Lied About Having Cancer And Tumor, Raised $37,000 On GoFundMe

  4. Man Raises Alarm After $11000 Mysteriously Disappeared from his Account

  5. Nigerian Caregiver Charged With Murder Over Death Of 75-year-old Man In US

  6. Yahoo Boys Are Now Targeting Nigerians Because we All Encouraged Them - OAP N6

  7. No Come Lekki - Portable Warns TG Omori During Instagram Live

  8. Senate Gives Minister, Isa Pantami 48 Hours To Account For N13billion Collected In Three Years

  9. Manuela Botey Makes History, Becomes First Female Prime Minister of Equatorial Guinea

  10. Gunmen Attack INEC Office, Police Station, Residential Building In Anambra

  11. Tanzanian Student Sentenced To Three Years Imprisonment For Torturing Her Friend Over Boyfriend

  12. American TikToker Dies After Falling Off Cliff While Shooting Video For His Followers

  13. Court Orders Arrest of Kano APC Chairman Abbas Over Threat, Utterances

  14. Ghanaian Man Wanted Over A Drive-by Shooting Murder In UK Is Arrested

  15. Iran Lovers Sentenced To 10-years Imprisonment For Romantic Dancing

  16. Crossdresser James Brown Claims His Potential Lover Sent Him N2M For His Birthday

  17. 2023 Elections: US Favours No Candidate - Envoy Declares

  18. Why CBN Shouldn't Extend Naira Swap Deadline - Atiku

  19. PDP's 16 Years In Power Couldn't Provide Electricity to Roast Corn - Tinubu Blasts Atiku -Video

  20. Man Celebrates With friends As His Girlfriend Dumps Him Weeks Before Valentine (VIDEO)


THIS WEEK
  1. Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Atiku, Peter Obi On Impending Crisis After Winner Is Declared

  2. "Why I Prefer Tinubu To Atiku" — Ex Enugu Gov. Chimaroke Nnamani

  3. “I’m Not A Politician But A Footballer”- Kanu Nwankwo Denies Endorsing Tinubu (Video)

  4. Singer Yemi Alade Marries Her Longtime Manager, Taiye Aliyu In A Private Ceremony (Video)

  5. Tinubu Suffers Another Gaffe, Calls Atiku Governor of Anambra State (Video)

  6. VID/PICS: Massive Crowd At Peter Obi's Rally In Borno State

  7. Osun Light Shall Never Go Dim - Atiku Reacts To Adeleke's Sack

  8. That Boy That Calls Himself Governor - Tinubu Mocks Udom Emmanuel In Uyo

  9. Tinubu Blasted After He Says Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible

  10. Nigerian Actress, Ini Edo Reveals Why ‘Shanty Town’ Has So Much N*dity


TOP MEMBERS: