After Controversial Tattoo, Tonto Dikeh Shows Another Stunt [Photos] (Page 2)

Date: 23-01-2012 8:34 pm (9 years ago) | Author: chiamaka Adanne
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11
- diany at 24-01-2012 01:26 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
total wASTE  of time tonto,,,pls  Embarrassed
Posted: at 24-01-2012 01:26 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Akinfun at 24-01-2012 01:27 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
i think she is just having fun
Posted: at 24-01-2012 01:27 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- buchiike at 24-01-2012 01:36 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
e be like sey this naijapals get bush people wela ooo.. wich one be sey madnees or foolishness? na waa for some people and their level of civilization.. this girl was paid to do this posing and it may be for calenda or any other advat. this naija people na every thing una dey see as a strange thing? MAKE UNA WAKE UP OOO NO BE 14TH CENTURY WE DEY OOOO..
Posted: at 24-01-2012 01:36 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- abuja234 at 24-01-2012 01:37 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
what is useless in her photo tell me? try to visit outside world. she looks nice. i dont see anything wrong with her dressing.
Posted: at 24-01-2012 01:37 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- buchiike at 24-01-2012 01:41 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: abuja234 on 24-01-2012 01:37 AM
what is useless in her photo tell me? try to visit outside world. she looks nice. i dont see anything wrong with her dressing.
i bow for them.. I NO KNOW SEY NAIJA STILL GET PLENTY BUSH POEPLE..
Posted: at 24-01-2012 01:41 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- interpo77 at 24-01-2012 01:50 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
NEXT DOOR PLS, IS SHE ANYTHING THAN WHAT SHE IS?TONTO
Posted: at 24-01-2012 01:50 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- shegblaze at 24-01-2012 01:55 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
SHE IS THE BEST FOOL IN NIGERIAN MUSIC AND FILM INDUSTRY
Posted: at 24-01-2012 01:55 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sonjohn994 at 24-01-2012 01:56 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
i still  dey laugh ................
Posted: at 24-01-2012 01:56 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Ifemylove at 24-01-2012 01:59 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
na her life. anytin she like let her do wit it
Posted: at 24-01-2012 01:59 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- deboalabi262 at 24-01-2012 02:19 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
She dey phyuk up ....2 much

Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:19 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- soup at 24-01-2012 02:31 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
real madness
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:31 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sammy999 at 24-01-2012 02:40 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: buchiike on 24-01-2012 01:36 AM
e be like sey this naijapals get bush people wela ooo.. wich one be sey madnees or foolishness? na waa for some people and their level of civilization.. this girl was paid to do this posing and it may be for calenda or any other advat. this naija people na every thing una dey see as a strange thing? MAKE UNA WAKE UP OOO NO BE 14TH CENTURY WE DEY OOOO..

My friend keep your mouth shut because it is clear from your statement, you know nothing about civilization. i dont know why illiterates think adopting western culture is being civilized. there is nothing bad in being paid for a photoshoot, but for any person with working eyes and common sense can clearly see that those photos are classless and below standard, the postures are zero, the backgrounds are zero as well just because everyone is trying to be hollywood instead of being themselves. we are africans, why not shoot something that looks african and represents the african woman? ok you want to be hollywood, why not shoot a quality photo?

Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:40 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- solution50 at 24-01-2012 02:46 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
AS SHE THINKETH,SO SHE IS
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:46 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- buchiike at 24-01-2012 02:54 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sammy999 on 24-01-2012 02:40 AM
My friend keep your mouth shut because it is clear from your statement, you know nothing about civilization. i dont know why illiterates think adopting western culture is being civilized. there is nothing bad in being paid for a photoshoot, but for any person with working eyes and common sense can clearly see that those photos are classless and below standard, the postures are zero, the backgrounds are zero as well just because everyone is trying to be hollywood instead of being themselves. we are africans, why not shoot something that looks african and represents the african woman? ok you want to be hollywood, why not shoot a quality photo?


you are the most foolish man on this web site. why do u want her to snap somthing that look's like african? do u know the kind of project she's doing or are you the manager? GOOD NIGHT AFRICAN MAN..
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:54 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mkpume22 at 24-01-2012 03:05 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Too much money do cause mental disorder to some people.
i no  blame her
Posted: at 24-01-2012 03:05 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 24-01-2012 03:28 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mkpume22 on 24-01-2012 03:05 AM
Too much money do cause mental disorder to some people.
i no  blame her


which money? She even get money at All?
Posted: at 24-01-2012 03:28 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 24-01-2012 03:30 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Despite all the posing yet she does not look sexy or tempted to Touch.
Posted: at 24-01-2012 03:30 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sammy999 at 24-01-2012 03:40 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: buchiike on 24-01-2012 02:54 AM
you are the most foolish man on this web site. why do u want her to snap somthing that look's like african? do u know the kind of project she's doing or are you the manager? GOOD NIGHT AFRICAN MAN..

yes im an african man with a mighty brain and im proud to be african. but you are an african slave to the europeans and americans, im sure there are padlocks and chains binding your hands and legs so how come were you able to access a computer? arent your masters around? lol

illiterate trader
Posted: at 24-01-2012 03:40 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Smarthlee at 24-01-2012 03:48 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Sweetly maddness
Posted: at 24-01-2012 03:48 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- omenife at 24-01-2012 04:07 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
she can pose like lion, monkey, goat etc i no see am. i don waka comot here.
Posted: at 24-01-2012 04:07 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11