Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-Sabah Converts Into Christianity (Page 2)

Date: 24-01-2012 1:07 am (10 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18
- DjBullet at 24-01-2012 02:11 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
The Prince dont want to be a suicide bomber like OSAMA BIN LADIN and BOKO NA RAM thats what Islam is all about.....
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:11 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- solution50 at 24-01-2012 02:12 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
YOU SHALL LIVE TO MAKE MORE CONVERTS COS GOD KNOW S THE REASON WHY YOU ESCAPED FROM THIS TOTAL DARKNESS
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:12 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ask_For_Email at 24-01-2012 02:15 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: solution50 on 24-01-2012 02:12 AM
YOU SHALL LIVE TO MAKE MORE CONVERTS COS GOD KNOW S THE REASON WHY YOU ESCAPED FROM THIS TOTAL DARKNESS
Let's play a game. You show me the darkness in Islam and I'll show you Christianity's darkness.

Up for the challenge?
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:15 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Youngstoriez at 24-01-2012 02:16 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Watch this too.......JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY
Islam ....The muslims will kill any of their kind that converts...watch and you will be shocked and fullfilled....GLORY BE TO JESUS


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD2hWtb7MTc (The video's owner prevents external embedding)
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:16 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Youngstoriez at 24-01-2012 02:18 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Ask_For_Email on 24-01-2012 02:15 AM
Let's play a game. You show me the darkness in Islam and I'll show you Christianity's darkness.

Up for the challenge?
ask ur picture says: ''DONT BE STUPID'' ....Well DONT BE DECIEVED.....go and Read a Biblee
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:18 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- soup at 24-01-2012 02:19 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
GUD TO HEAR THAT
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:19 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Ask_For_Email at 24-01-2012 02:20 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Youngstoriez on 24-01-2012 02:00 AM
11 year Old went to heaven and came back....pls muslims...have ur God Shown any of you heaven?...Many people around there testify to this am so happy that Jesus died for My sins....JESUS REIGNS FOREVER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdUGoFTfP7w#noexternalembed-ws


That makes no damn sense. I can give you as many examples of Christians switching to Islam. Personal convictions don't equate to facts.

Christians don't have a monopoly on heavenly visitations. God has appeared to Buddhist, Muslims, Pagans etc.
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:20 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ask_For_Email at 24-01-2012 02:22 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Youngstoriez on 24-01-2012 02:18 AM
ask ur picture says: ''DONT BE STUPID'' ....Well DONT BE DECIEVED.....go and Read a Biblee

There ain't nothing in the bible you know that I don't know. Look, I hate responding to trivial messages, please have something worthy of an actual response. I want facts
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:22 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Youngstoriez at 24-01-2012 02:23 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
I have known a pastor in Nigeria and so many other people that testified how heaven looked like....People that almost died...see ehn....IF any of these muslims like ask-for-dontbestupid dont leave ISNARAM or dont want to know the truth and accept that Isnaram is evil.....and come to JESUS....They will never be saved!!!
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:23 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Ask_For_Email at 24-01-2012 02:25 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Youngstoriez on 24-01-2012 02:23 AM
I have known a pastor in Nigeria and so many other people that testified how heaven looked like....People that almost died...see ehn....IF any of these muslims like ask-for-dontbestupid dont leave ISNARAM or dont want to know the truth and accept that Isnaram is evil.....and come to JESUS....They will never be saved!!!

I'm not a Muslim.
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:25 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- loyanki at 24-01-2012 02:36 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Muslims always like dragging Christians into their rank of religion. Christianity isn't a religion but a way of life,and the only way to God,every other way will lead you to hell. This young man just got saved by God,he received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior,and if this truth hurts you then something is wrong with you,but why should it hurt you so bad,is it your life?
He knew full well that he could get killed but yet a publicly proclaimed his repentance,and he boldly said that "even if he gets killed he will see Jesus." That should be a great lesson to everyone who isn't a Christian . Have a rethink of your life.
It is easy to know if your on the right part or not,just pray on your own,provoke the God who created all things,ask Him to show you the right part to His Heart, trust me if you can open your mouth and pray even tonight your eyes will be opened. Be sincere and willing in your prayer,and make sure to direct your prayer to the God who created all things...Stop being religious and practicing a faith because you were born into it. You personally need to communicate with God,let Him prove Himself and show you the right part ,so stop fighting for your god and thinking you are right.
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:36 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Youngstoriez at 24-01-2012 02:36 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Ask_For_Email on 24-01-2012 02:22 AM
There ain't nothing in the bible you know that I don't know. Look, I hate responding to trivial messages, please have something worthy of an actual response. I want facts
You will never be saved then....and i hate replying dumb comments....one thing you should know ...and i will never reply you again is ''CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION, NOT A BELIEF, NOT A PHILOSOPHY, NOT A DENOMINATION or watever.... CHRISTIANITY is a person and that person is JESUS... CHRISTIANITY is a RELATIONSHIP ''and the earlier you get to understand that JESUS died for your sins and learn to commit urself to him the connection you get from him....and learn to be faithful in your relationship with him the better!!! JESUS shouldnt be compared to any other false god....there is only one GOD, JESUS is the only way to HEAVEN...THE ONLY WAY...get that!!!! There shouldnt be things like ''facts'' Its dumb...This is not fact...This is TRUTH, The only Truth and only the Truth can set you free.....Its not yet too late for you to learn the Truth..see, Jesus cannot appear to Sinners and they would still be in the wrong path...If its so then its ignorance and certain the devil has taken control over the person's life...the gods that appears to those pple that practice those false religion are just the devil...Trust me.....!!!! Chao....
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:36 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Youngstoriez at 24-01-2012 02:37 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Ask_For_Email on 24-01-2012 02:22 AM
There ain't nothing in the bible you know that I don't know. Look, I hate responding to trivial messages, please have something worthy of an actual response. I want facts
You will never be saved then....and i hate replying dumb comments....one thing you should know ...and i will never reply you again is ''CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION, NOT A BELIEF, NOT A PHILOSOPHY, NOT A DENOMINATION or watever.... CHRISTIANITY is a person and that person is JESUS... CHRISTIANITY is a RELATIONSHIP ''and the earlier you get to understand that JESUS died for your sins and learn to commit urself to him the connection you get from him....and learn to be faithful in your relationship with him the better!!! JESUS shouldnt be compared to any other false god....there is only one GOD, JESUS is the only way to HEAVEN...THE ONLY WAY...get that!!!! There shouldnt be things like ''facts'' Its dumb...This is not fact...This is TRUTH, The only Truth and only the Truth can set you free.....Its not yet too late for you to learn the Truth..see, Jesus cannot appear to Sinners and they would still be in the wrong path...If its so then its ignorance and certain the devil has taken control over the person's life...the gods that appears to those pple that practice those false religion are just the devil...Trust me.....!!!! Chao....
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:37 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 24-01-2012 02:37 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
glory glory glory Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:37 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Youngstoriez at 24-01-2012 02:38 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: loyanki on 24-01-2012 02:36 AM
Muslims always like dragging Christians into their rank of religion. Christianity isn't a religion but a way of life,and the only way to God,every other way will lead you to hell. This young man just got saved by God,he received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior,and if this truth hurts you then something is wrong with you,but why should it hurt you so bad,is it your life?
He knew full well that he could get killed but yet a publicly proclaimed his repentance,and he boldly said that "even if he gets killed he will see Jesus." That should be a great lesson to everyone who isn't a Christian . Have a rethink of your life.
It is easy to know if your on the right part or not,just pray on your own,provoke the God who created all things,ask Him to show you the right part to His Heart, trust me if you can open your mouth and pray even tonight your eyes will be opened. Be sincere and willing in your prayer,and make sure to direct your prayer to the God who created all things...Stop being religious and practicing a faith because you were born into it. You personally need to communicate with God,let Him prove Himself and show you the right part ,so stop fighting for your god and thinking you are right.

Thank you ma brother....
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:38 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 24-01-2012 02:46 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Islam is more about about death and destruction of others than it is about salvation and peace. Leaving Islam includes a death sentence. What sort of sheer nonsense is that? If Muslims really believed that Allah does his thing when people die -- judgment -- why do they insist on delivering death sentences to people who stray from islam. Won't Allah deal with the non-believers? They really don't believe in their own faith. It's not a faith anyway, it's a political system with a few in charge, giving orders to everyone else.
WELCOME TO THE RELIGION OF LIGHT AND FREEDOM!!!

Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:46 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- missattitude at 24-01-2012 02:49 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Ask_For_Email on 24-01-2012 02:22 AM
There ain't nothing in the bible you know that I don't know. Look, I hate responding to trivial messages, please have something worthy of an actual response. I want facts
please tell dem o,its only God dat knows does who serve him,u guys dat re saying all sorts about muslims please be careful of ur tongue,all religions has their gud nd bad side pls.but pls just wnt u 2 know dat am nt a muslim but am standing on d truth.dnt judge pls
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:49 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mkpume22 at 24-01-2012 02:53 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
U have just receive a light in your life.
can somebody join to shout praise thy lord ! hallelujah 
Posted: at 24-01-2012 02:53 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Youngstoriez at 24-01-2012 03:07 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 24-01-2012 02:46 AM
Islam is more about about death and destruction of others than it is about salvation and peace. Leaving Islam includes a death sentence. What sort of sheer nonsense is that? If Muslims really believed that Allah does his thing when people die -- judgment -- why do they insist on delivering death sentences to people who stray from islam. Won't Allah deal with the non-believers? They really don't believe in their own faith. It's not a faith anyway, it's a political system with a few in charge, giving orders to everyone else.
WELCOME TO THE RELIGION OF LIGHT AND FREEDOM!!!

Sorry, Christianity is not Religion...No go tell person sey na religion oo...Lol...Its a relationship, dear...Its Jesus Wink Wink
Posted: at 24-01-2012 03:07 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 24-01-2012 03:08 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
My Prince   Abdullah Al-Sabah He Who Is In You Now is Greater Than he who is in the muslims And having taken this bold step humbleness despite your statue as a Royal Prince You heavenly Father Jehovah will never let you down because You made His Name know among the Nation.
Posted: at 24-01-2012 03:08 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Photos: Asiwaju Tinubu Dumps Arise Town Hall Meeting, Meets Gbajabiamila, El-Rufai In London

  2. 2023: ‘Next President Must Come From South’ – Obasanjo Dumps PDP Candidate, Atiku

  3. Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-Lover, Falegan, Reacts to Her Twerking For Ooni Of Ife

  4. Iran Disbands Morality Police As It Bows To Pressure

  5. "Why I Twerked For Ooni Of Ife" - Controversial Actress, Nkechi Blessing

  6. Everything In My Head Is Screaming S3x – Juliana Olayode Cries Out (Video)

  7. Police Debunks Assassination Attempt On Senator,Arrests Suspects Who Invaded His House In Minna

  8. Horror As Man Ends His Life After Killing His Kenyan Wife And Their Two Daughters In US

  9. Money Rain In Church As Pastor Odumeje Marks 40th Birthday (VIDEO)

  10. How Suspected Armed Robbers Killed Man, Wale Adeyinka In Ibadan, Cart Away His Car

  11. Singer, Harrysong Gifts Himself Two Brand New Cars For Christmas

  12. Cardi B Slams Trolls With $1m She Received After Her 35 Minute Performance From A Private Event

  13. Wanted Leaders Of Notorious ‘Momotimi Gang' Who Killed Youth Leader In Delta Eliminated

  14. Actor Uche Maduagwu Tackles Ned Nwoko Over His Comments on Southern Men Shunning Polygamy

  15. World Cup: Brazil Star, Neymar Returns To Face South Korea In Round Of 16 Duel

  16. VID: Moment BBNaija Winner, Phyna Fearfully Declined Using Escalator, Opted For Stairs

  17. BBNaija’s Kaisha Retur4ns To Social Media Looking Lean Amid Rumored Mental Breakdown

  18. Burning Of Akinrun, Aree Palaces: "I Will Go After Perpetrators" – Oluwo Of Iwo

  19. "Men Who Refuse Polygamy Contributing To Prostitution" – Politician, Ned Nwoko Speaks

  20. Gov Dapo Abiodun Denies Paying Convicted Fraudster Bidemi Rufai $50,000 Per Deal


THIS WEEK
  1. SAD: How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun

  2. 2023: "Why Peter Obi Should Step Down For Tinubu" – Socio-political Activist, Deji Adeyanju

  3. Rufai Oseni of Arise TV In Messy Scandal After he Threatened to 'Take Out' Reno Omokri

  4. VIDEO: Moment Police Arrested Notorious Cultist 'Confidence' Behind Multiple Murders in Lagos

  5. Unapproved Phones In Nigerian Markets To Be Avoided As Listed By NCC

  6. Lady Shares Video Of How She Caught Her Hubby In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days After Their Wedding

  7. BATTERY LOW! Bola Tinubu Jets To London; Ignores Arise News Invite For Town Hall Meeting

  8. Destiny Etiko’s Adopted Daughter, Chinenye Speaks Up Amid Claims of Clash With Actress (VID)

  9. Ned Nwoko Reacts to Ooni of Ife Having Numerous Wives, As He Reveals His Favourite Wife

  10. Watch Moment Controversial Actress, Nkechi Blessing Twerks For Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi


TOP MEMBERS: