RACISM AGAIN!!! Luis Suarez Snubs Patrice Evra During Team Handshakes (Page 6)

Date: 11-02-2012 5:20 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Akeem Jaffe Jaffa
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
- danny6 at 12-02-2012 02:10 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: poloscally on 12-02-2012 12:02 PM
Personally I don't blame Suarez, I blame Kenny Dalglish. Had he admitted earlier that Suarez was wrong to racially abuse Evra and making Suarez to apologize, all this would have died down long ago. Kenny has racist mentality and it has infected his players. He was justly punished for using racial language to someone.
What he did Yesterday had just made his problems in English football worst.

You have just said it all...continue to tell them the truth
Posted: at 12-02-2012 02:10 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- danny6 at 12-02-2012 02:14 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Off Course I blame the Manager Kenny Dalglish who should have Cautioned Suarez very well about racism. deport the Racist A*#S back to Uruguay.
Posted: at 12-02-2012 02:14 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- donrubybaby at 12-02-2012 02:15 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Bachelorette on 12-02-2012 02:07 PM

u meant 2 say Suarez (the white guy) or Evra (the black guy)?


suarez the (white guy) right? He's got no spirit of sportmanship i saw the tape only if u people here knew wat it means to be a victim
Posted: at 12-02-2012 02:15 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Bantino at 12-02-2012 02:24 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
The English FA should take action immediately then owners of LIVERPOOL FC should sell him. He's not worth playing professional football in England.
Posted: at 12-02-2012 02:24 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- bensontedd at 12-02-2012 02:28 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
The FA rule does not state that a player "must" shake the hands of another, it is not an act of racism and should not be regarded as one, especially when he (Suarez) shook the hands of the other black guys......what do you say to this...Racism?...don't think so...i say this is personal between both players period....not to show favoritism, in most cases Evra is immune to deserved criticism for his actions­ just because he is black! THAT IS RACISM!.......Tell me that Evra did not keep his­ hand down till Suarez was almost past him and then grab­ his arm. Amazing how he (Evra) managed to get his arm­ and grab Suarez so quickly....anyone with eyes would know that Evra tempted Suarez bcos he placed his­ hand by his side rather than extended where it would be­ if you were about to shake someones hand.  As for Ferdinand I guess it­ speaks for itself,enough said.
Posted: at 12-02-2012 02:28 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mayortee at 12-02-2012 02:44 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
GUYS,IF U WANT TO JUDGE THE CASE BETWEEN SUAREZ AND EVRA,JUDGE ACCORDINGLY,DONT JUDGE BECAUSE IS EVRA ALSO PLAYING IN MAN U.IF U SEE THE TRUTH SAY IT.READ EVRA'S PROFILE IN FRANCE FA BECAUSE U GIVE UR FINAL JUDGEMENT PROSECUTORS.
LUIS SUAREZ,YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE. Smiley
Posted: at 12-02-2012 02:44 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- przystojny at 12-02-2012 02:50 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
what.. who cares if Suarez shake Evra or not.. He can shake whoever he likes to shake and its not by force..beside Evra is mama pikkin always crying of racist on the field..he should come and Play in Kosovo,Poland and Russia then i wana see how much he can cry.. no matter what Suarez must have said on the field in the first place,He must keep shut up his mouth and stop complaining.. phyuk racist and for me its not existing, because how many unknown players,poor people,young people in school even in England there that suffering from racism everyday.. did any phyuking news paper air it,no way.. then just because Suarez and Evra are playing big clubs.. so they are taking this as big deal.. phyuk all of them and thats there cup of tea, this will not be the last and its not the first.
Posted: at 12-02-2012 02:50 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mayortee at 12-02-2012 03:04 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
MR.FERGIE,SORRY,FA CAN NOT SALE LUIS SUAREZ BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE OWNER OF LIVERPOOL.I KNOW WHY EVRA IS DOING THIS BECAUSE LAST SEASON MAN U BLAMED EVRA OF THEIR LOSSED  AGAINST LIVERPOOL AND THE WAY LIVERPOOL SUAREZ DISGRACE HIM.
Posted: at 12-02-2012 03:04 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Aborigine at 12-02-2012 03:19 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
It does n t matter if u get banned for 8 matches,u still have to shake hands,he has apologized though,but its too late
Posted: at 12-02-2012 03:19 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- bigchi at 12-02-2012 03:43 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
i no dey
Posted: at 12-02-2012 03:43 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- aessien at 12-02-2012 03:51 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Listen very attentively, if u think that was racism in action, you are all fools and ignorant.  Look at the video again and then analyze it.  The white guy besides Patrice Evra refused to shake Luis' right hand as well.  And so was the another white guy and even the last black guy on the line. All three of them refused to shake Luis' hands.  This is not racism, it happens all the time when two opposing teams have heating battle against (or do not like) each other.  If you are a pro-soccer player or even an athlete, you will understand.  I do not why this poster even posted this stuff to make a ridicule out of two of them.

This should not be an issue, for it happens all the time in all types of sports.  It was truly a personal issue, not  sport or racial issue.
Posted: at 12-02-2012 03:51 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- toibeli at 12-02-2012 03:54 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
If Luis Suarez refuses to shake hands with Patrice, Patrice should not shake hands with Luis, no big deal.
Posted: at 12-02-2012 03:54 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- italianjob at 12-02-2012 04:19 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 2earthquake on 12-02-2012 01:38 AM
i like what he did,is not by forc to give a handshake,4uck evra,after 8match ban,do you know what 8 match ban is,
only a word,not red card,because evra plays for man u,and he have power in man u,thats why he do that,if i m Luis Suarez
i will never give him a handshake,if they like let there fa ban him in england,who cares,
for him to get another club will not even take morethan a day,real madrid,bayan,barca,inter,ac milian ,juventus,as roma,etc
thats where you will see him,cos he plays a nice game,4uck evra,i even want Suarez in barca the champions

Pls i am inter fan we don´t take players stpid like him, we protect or image this cannot happen among or players, we don´t accept racist players if even if he is lionel messi, we don´t care let him go back to his own country and do those things not in european football. to hell him.
Posted: at 12-02-2012 04:19 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chicanorose at 12-02-2012 04:27 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Dats his business

Posted: at 12-02-2012 04:27 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 1daful at 12-02-2012 04:28 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
let him go to hell.

Posted: at 12-02-2012 04:28 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- puffyer at 12-02-2012 04:31 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 2earthquake on 12-02-2012 01:38 AM
i like what he did,is not by forc to give a handshake,4uck evra,after 8match ban,do you know what 8 match ban is,
only a word,not red card,because evra plays for man u,and he have power in man u,thats why he do that,if i m Luis Suarez
i will never give him a handshake,if they like let there fa ban him in england,who cares,
for him to get another club will not even take morethan a day,real madrid,bayan,barca,inter,ac milian ,juventus,as roma,etc
thats where you will see him,cos he plays a nice game,4uck evra,i even want Suarez in barca the champions
Posted: at 12-02-2012 04:31 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- danny6 at 12-02-2012 04:32 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: aessien on 12-02-2012 03:51 PM
Listen very attentively, if u think that was racism in action, you are all fools and ignorant.  Look at the video again and then analyze it.  The white guy besides Patrice Evra refused to shake Luis' right hand as well.  And so was the another white guy and even the last black guy on the line. All three of them refused to shake Luis' hands.  This is not racism, it happens all the time when two opposing teams have heating battle against (or do not like) each other.  If you are a pro-soccer player or even an athlete, you will understand.  I do not why this poster even posted this stuff to make a ridicule out of two of them.

This should not be an issue, for it happens all the time in all types of sports.  It was truly a personal issue, not  sport or racial issue.


LIVERPOOL, England — Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has apologized for refusing to shake hands with Manchester United defender Patrice Evra before their Premier League match.

Suarez says he realizes he “got things wrong” and he not only let down Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish but also “the club and what it stands for, and I’m sorry.”

The Uruguay striker says in a statement released by Liverpool on Sunday that “I made a mistake and I regret what happened.”

Saturday’s match was the first time Suarez and Evra had met since the Liverpool striker was banned for eight matches for calling Evra “negro” several times at a match at Anfield on Oct. 15.

Suarez says “I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football.”

Get that into your head before insulting people here.
Posted: at 12-02-2012 04:32 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- danny6 at 12-02-2012 04:36 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Bantino on 12-02-2012 02:24 PM
The English FA should take action immediately then owners of LIVERPOOL FC should sell him. He's not worth playing professional football in England.

Better for him, he had apologized!
Posted: at 12-02-2012 04:36 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- danny6 at 12-02-2012 04:55 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: italianjob on 12-02-2012 04:19 PM
Pls i am inter fan we don´t take players stpid like him, we protect or image this cannot happen among or players, we don´t accept racist players if even if he is lionel messi, we don´t care let him go back to his own country and do those things not in european football. to hell him.

Forgive and accept him incase if Liver-pool may dump him, he had officially realized he's a Moron and apologized.
Posted: at 12-02-2012 04:55 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- imoc at 12-02-2012 05:02 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
na stupid boy and crazy in fat i dont like him way Huh? Huh?
Posted: at 12-02-2012 05:02 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8