Nigerian Police Force To Get New Uniforms [Photos] (Page 2)

Date: 13-03-2012 11:34 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18
- fateewase at 14-03-2012 01:01 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Grin Grin Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:01 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- slim_pikin at 14-03-2012 01:02 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
they nid change of attitude not uniform. Well, d uniform fine sha. Dem don dey wear camouflage make we tink say dem b army.
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:02 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- fateewase at 14-03-2012 01:03 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Follow follow,even if fatee enter hole,they must follow
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:03 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 01:05 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 14-03-2012 12:58 AM
Oh God,for every individual that quote fatee henceforth with evil intention,be it an edited quote or the real quote..do unto him/her and his/her entire household that which you did to the walls of jericho it fell and never rose again...
Psalm 109:28-29... 28⁠.Let them curse, but You bless;
         When they arise, they shall be ashamed,       But Your servant (fatima) shall be glad."29.Let my accusers be clothed with dishonor,
         And let them cover themselves with their own shame as with a robe."
Stop beefing this girl God is with her..with this verses,fatee is covered.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aboki don quote bible. Henceforth, i withdraw my anger. For me to make aboki open bible and even preach for me, this a new begining. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:05 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- fateewase at 14-03-2012 01:12 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
So INYAMIRI dey fear bible quote Shocked....now she wants friendship Roll Eyes
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:12 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- favomax1 at 14-03-2012 01:15 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
They should also give them new boot/shoes not uniform alone ,,,,,,,
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:15 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 01:16 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 14-03-2012 01:12 AM
So INYAMIRI dey fear bible quote Shocked....now she wants friendship Roll Eyes

For course i respect my bible.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you said you are covered by the psalm verse you quoted Shocked Shocked Shocked wow!!
This calls for celebration.  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:16 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 01:18 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 14-03-2012 12:58 AM
Oh God,for every individual that quote fatee henceforth with evil intention,be it an edited quote or the real quote..do unto him/her and his/her entire household that which you did to the walls of jericho it fell and never rose again...
Psalm 109:28-29... 28⁠.Let them curse, but You bless;
         When they arise, they shall be ashamed,       But Your servant (fatima) shall be glad."29.Let my accusers be clothed with dishonor,
         And let them cover themselves with their own shame as with a robe."

Stop beefing this girl God is with her..with this verses,fatee is covered.

GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:18 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Senegal at 14-03-2012 01:22 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: fateewase on 13-03-2012 11:51 PM
This is beautiful..I just hope the nigeria police will improve like they have changed their uniform to an improved one.
God bless my country nigeria
God bless northern nigeria
God bless fateewase and everything she lays her hand on.
God bless those that loves me
As for those that hates seeing fatee on np,may God bless them if they pray for me and curse them if they curse me..its simply called law of karma,what goes around always comes around. Smiley

You daughter of Jezebel, what are u doing here at this time?
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:22 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- fateewase at 14-03-2012 01:23 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 14-03-2012 12:49 AM
It is not by changing uniform oo. We are not bothered if they were pink or yellow police uniform. All we want is for them to discharge their duties effectively and keep Nigeria safe. All the #20, #50 #100 coded stealing from bus drivers must come to an end. Enough of the bribery and corruption. Police go carry stick sidan for high way dey wait for bus driver to collect money from dem. When dem jam armed robbers,  dem go change their uniform to pyjamas and run away. Instead of dem to go fight armed robber, dem go take off enter bush. U report crime to police, dem go turn u to suspect, arrrest and jail you even before investigation. Na only after criminals don finish their evil nai police dey come. When dem come sef, na to begin arrest innocent people up and down. They have messed up the system really bad and it would take the only special grace of God to turn things around. It's time to drop the useless designers uniform and fight crime. Parade REAL criminals and not uniform. The uniform fine sha Grin Grin
The most unbiased and non-sentimental comment from an IYANMIRI so far....wow,to GOD be the GLORY...this calls for big celebration.
Allahu Akbar
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:23 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- fateewase at 14-03-2012 01:28 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 14-03-2012 01:05 AM
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aboki don quote bible. Henceforth, i withdraw my anger. For me to make aboki open bible and even preach for me, this a new begining. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Inyamiri,no need to fear,kin ji ko...since u do not have evil intentions against me,the verses aren't for u. Wink
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:28 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 01:33 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 14-03-2012 01:28 AM
Inyamiri,no need to fear,kin ji ko...since u do not have evil intentions against me,the verses aren't for u. Wink

No dear i'm not afraid Kiss Kiss Kiss i'm glad you now believe the bible is powerful and capable of protecting you. Right now, you are on the right track. You are covered indeed by the bible scripture cos they are God's TRUE words and they are poweful;D Grin Grin He who comes to Jesus is safe. Enjoy your freedom. Grin Grin Grin Thumbs up!

Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:33 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Senegal at 14-03-2012 01:37 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 14-03-2012 01:33 AM
No dear i'm not afraid Kiss Kiss Kiss i'm glad you now believe the bible is powerful and capable of protecting you. Right now, you are on the right track. You are covered indeed by the bible scripture cos they are God's TRUE words and they are poweful;D Grin Grin He who comes to Jesus is safe. Enjoy your freedom. Grin Grin Grin Thumbs up!

 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:37 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- fateewase at 14-03-2012 01:38 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Pick the ones that belongs to you among the verses and use it according to ur intentions towards me.
I bear witness that there's only one God(Allah) and Mohammed is His messenger.
I believe in the injil(bible) for it is the book given to prophet Isa(jesus)
I will be fooling myself if I say I do not believe in Jesus as the prophet of Allah. Grin Smiley
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:38 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 01:39 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 14-03-2012 01:23 AM
The most unbiased and non-sentimental comment from an IYANMIRI so far....wow,to GOD be the GLORY...this calls for big celebration.
Allahu Akbar

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin (without the allahu akbar) thank you very much for appreciating my comment. Kiss Kiss Kiss please dear can you quote more scriptures for me? Seriously i'm impressed Cool Cool Cool I like you now. Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:39 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Senegal at 14-03-2012 01:41 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 14-03-2012 01:39 AM
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin (without the allahu akbar) thank you very much for appreciating my comment. Kiss Kiss Kiss please dear can you quote more scriptures for me? Seriously i'm impressed Cool Cool Cool I like you now. Grin Grin Grin

This is getting more interesting
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:41 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 01:46 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 14-03-2012 01:38 AM
Pick the ones that belongs to you among the verses and use it according to ur intentions towards me.
I bear witness that there's only one God(Allah) and Mohammed is His messenger.
I believe in the injil(bible) for it is the book given to prophet Isa(jesus)
I will be fooling myself if I say I do not believe in Jesus as the prophet of Allah. Grin Smiley

My intension towards you right now is of good and not of evil. Because you have openly declared the BIBLE as God's word and you believe in it and also believe in JESUS, i have absolutely no problem with you.  Kiss Kiss Kiss you are not fooling yourself for saying the truth. You are on the right track Cool Cool Cool

Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:46 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- wasnet at 14-03-2012 01:47 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
That can't not stopping then to Collecting bribe
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:47 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- fateewase at 14-03-2012 01:48 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 14-03-2012 01:39 AM
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin (without the allahu akbar) thank you very much for appreciating my comment. Kiss Kiss Kiss please dear can you quote more scriptures for me? Seriously i'm impressed Cool Cool Cool I like you now. Grin Grin Grin
If u must be my friend,u have to start living with those words like Allahu Akbar,Alhamdulillah....don't worry since you are now seeking my friendship,I will teach you everything u need to know about the Qur'an including bible if u don't mind Smiley Wink Cheesy
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:48 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ominiscience at 14-03-2012 01:49 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Progress.... Wink
Posted: at 14-03-2012 01:49 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18