Female NYSC Member Arrested With Cocaine In Abuja (Page 2)

Date: 14-03-2012 1:01 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28
- meetgaya at 14-03-2012 02:16 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:16 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- cadanre at 14-03-2012 02:17 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sexyBishop on 14-03-2012 02:06 PM
Pig Goat NAMA how are u as u no dey among those Mohafool rap whn he dey alive who rape u?Huh?Huh?Huh?

What do you want m to say to Jesus christ?

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:17 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gastro at 14-03-2012 02:21 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on 14-03-2012 01:05 PM
Aha! Why not mentioning the girl's name? SHEGIYA, she must be a shameless INYAMIRA.

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THIS GOAT HAS COME AGAIN ,WHY ARE YOU EVEN TOUCHING THE COMPUTER? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAYS WESTERN EDUCATION IS A SIN? YOU BETTER JOIN THE JIHADIST FORUM WITH ARABIC , COS THAT WHERE  YOU BELONGS TO . SHAME TO YOU AND YOUR IDIOT MOHAMMED THE RAPIST .BUNCH OF FOOLS . WHAT A DISGUSTING RELIGION. I JUST FEEL LIKE  VOMITTING. YOU BETTER REMAIN IN THAT UR DESERT NORTH WITH  FOOLISH AND PRIMITIVE PEOPLE. 40YRS AS HEAD OF STATE AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. ONLY GATE MAN, SHOE MAKERS, GWORO SELLERS .BEGGERS ,ALMAJIRIS ,AMPUTATED AND STINKING LEPROSY  IDIOTS IS ALL WHAT U CAN BE PROUD OF . I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN HAUSA MAN IN EUROPE OR AMERICA. SHAME SHAME  TO ALL OF YOU FROM A - Z . BASTARDS

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:21 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- verah at 14-03-2012 02:21 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: juvicee on 14-03-2012 02:11 PM
@verah, go re read my post then come back and retaliate....... sha na mumu u be wey no knw how 2 read thatx y.

As4u ashawo=bi=shop or sexybishop, ur the bigfool without license......idiot
i tot u said ur religion dnt teach u hw to insult people.. then y cant u practise wat u preach.. u r jus a stupid ignorant human being fr callin me a mumu luk at u nd luk at me who b mumu among us?

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:21 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cadanre at 14-03-2012 02:23 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: gastro on 14-03-2012 02:21 PM

THIS GOAT HAS COME AGAIN ,WHY ARE YOU EVEN TOUCHING THE COMPUTER? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAYS WESTERN EDUCATION IS A SIN? YOU BETTER JOIN THE JIHADIST FORUM WITH ARABIC , COS THAT WHERE  YOU BELONGS TO . SHAME TO YOU AND YOUR IDIOT MOHAMMED THE RAPIST .BUNCH OF FOOLS . WHAT A DISGUSTING RELIGION. I JUST FEEL LIKE  VOMITTING. YOU BETTER REMAIN IN THAT UR DESERT NORTH WITH  FOOLISH AND PRIMITIVE PEOPLE. 40YRS AS HEAD OF STATE AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. ONLY GATE MAN, SHOE MAKERS, GWORO SELLERS .BEGGERS ,ALMAJIRIS ,AMPUTATED AND STINKING LEPROSY  IDIOTS IS ALL WHAT U CAN BE PROUD OF . I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN HAUSA MAN IN EUROPE OR AMERICA. SHAME SHAME  TO ALL OF YOU FROM A - Z . BASTARDS

I begin to wonder then later I remembered that in the west, even PRISONERS ON DEATH RAW can be allowed to touch computer. I then understand that execution awaitee like you could touch KEYBOARD.

RIP in advance mr condemned prisoner.

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:23 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Bachelorette at 14-03-2012 02:24 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: verah on 14-03-2012 01:42 PM
shut up dia who tell u that wat christianity teaches.. y generalisin y nt face d guy that made the comment? u say ur religion dnt teach u to insult then tell me wat u mean by idiot... if u knw u cant stand is comment then ignore it... must u people always fight over nonsense talk lik this? if u knw u cant ignore him then insult eachother but d both of u shuld stp hidin under d umbrella of religion to shw ur ignorance here....... barchellotte b warned..


Let this be the last time you'll mention my name. Do not say I didn't warn you when I start with you, because I never told you or anyone I'm a Christian. Are you dumb to know that there are other religion apart from ISLAM (of Blessed Memory) and CHRISTIANITY? I'm a Jew, just in case you're wondering. So, I warn you for the last time, don't ever mention my name again!

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:24 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 14-03-2012 02:26 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Bachelorette on 14-03-2012 01:21 PM
The true meaning of ISLAM:

I - Isreal is our no.1 enemy (Being the Birth home of JESUS CHRIST)
S - Suicide Bombing is the only meal ticket to Paradise
L - Live according to Mohammed's will ( Rape, Polygamy, War, etc) if you must enjoy 72 virgins
A - All other Religion are treat to Islam (As such they must be wiped out through Terrorism)
M - Most especially Christianity and Its doctrines


Good day, My country People!
phyuking religion Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:26 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- gastro at 14-03-2012 02:32 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: juvicee on 14-03-2012 01:35 PM
[color=][/color]

@Bache, go get a live cos ur live remain 1bar......idiot! My religion never teach me the morals of abusing some1's faith if not.......hahhh, u go hear'am! But all dsame i no blame u na wetin christianity dey teach una be that....[color=][/color][size=][/size]

YOU SAID UR RELIGION NEVER TEACH THE MORAL OF ABUSING. THEN WHAT HAVE YOU JUST DONE? AND IS ISLAM A RELIGION ? COS TO ME AND OTHER REASONABLE THINKING HUMAN BEING ISLAM IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION WITH UNHOLY MOHAMMED THE RAPIST AS THEIR PRESIDENT. FOOLS

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:32 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- fatanmiolubunmi at 14-03-2012 02:34 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
e ya swt tins dey kill oooooooooo Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:34 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- cadanre at 14-03-2012 02:36 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fatanmiolubunmi on 14-03-2012 02:34 PM
e ya swt tins dey kill oooooooooo Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Inyamiri honeypot even though not sweet, kill pass. DISASTER!!!

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:36 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- verah at 14-03-2012 02:38 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Bachelorette on 14-03-2012 02:24 PM

Let this be the last time you'll mention my name. Do not say I didn't warn you when I start with you, because I never told you or anyone I'm a Christian. Are you dumb to know that there are other religion apart from ISLAM (of Blessed Memory) and CHRISTIANITY? I'm a Jew, just in case you're wondering. So, I warn you for the last time, don't ever mention my name again!

and wia did i write that u r a christian? did u see me write barchellote christian here? or u didnt read d comment well?  so y this long nonsense u wrote

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:38 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- gastro at 14-03-2012 02:38 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on 14-03-2012 02:23 PM
I begin to wonder then later I remembered that in the west, even PRISONERS ON DEATH RAW can be allowed to touch computer. I then understand that execution awaitee like you could touch KEYBOARD.

RIP in advance mr condemned prisoner.

ANSWER MY QUESTION PLS HE GOAT, WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING COMPUTER? IS IT NO LONGER HARAM? ANSWER ME AND STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH. ASCHLOCH UND DRECK NIGGER

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:38 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 02:41 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: juvicee on 14-03-2012 01:35 PM
[color=][/color]

@Bache, go get a live cos ur live remain 1bar......idiot! My religion never teach me the morals of abusing some1's faith if not.......hahhh, u go hear'am! But all dsame i no blame u na wetin christianity dey teach una be that....[color=][/color][size=][/size]

You are very stupid for posting this rubbish. Did you not read MUSA YUSUF(cadanre) post?  Your religion teaches you to do worst than abusing someone's religion you phyuking bampot. Why didn't you caution your bloody sister insteading of posting this rubbish? May your head and that of your entire family be used to end the war in Nigeria. Useless suya man like you.

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:41 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 02:42 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: juvicee on 14-03-2012 01:35 PM
[color=][/color]

@Bache, go get a live cos ur live remain 1bar......idiot! My religion never teach me the morals of abusing some1's faith if not.......hahhh, u go hear'am! But all dsame i no blame u na wetin christianity dey teach una be that....[color=][/color][size=][/size]

You are very stupid for posting this rubbish. Did you not read MUSA YUSUF(cadanre) post?  Your religion teaches you to do worst than abusing someone's religion you phyuking bampot. Why didn't you caution your bloody sister instead of posting this rubbish? May your head and that of your entire family be used to end the war in Nigeria. Useless suya man like you.

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:42 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cadanre at 14-03-2012 02:44 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: gastro on 14-03-2012 02:38 PM
ANSWER MY QUESTION PLS HE GOAT, WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING COMPUTER? IS IT NO LONGER HARAM? ANSWER ME AND STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH. ASCHLOCH UND DRECK NIGGER

Are you talking? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:44 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- philwaves1959 at 14-03-2012 02:48 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on 14-03-2012 01:05 PM
Aha! Why not mentioning the girl's name? SHEGIYA, she must be a shameless INYAMIRA.

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy


i believe u have a problem with ibo men or the tribe as a whole. why not stop posting a racial motivated items. just grow up or ur papa is the leader of boko haram.( ki tinani kafi ki fada abun, sobode gwobe)
Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:48 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- lanudja at 14-03-2012 02:49 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Chaii see bad market for d babe ooo
Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:49 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- cadanre at 14-03-2012 02:50 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: philwaves1959 on 14-03-2012 02:48 PM

i believe u have a problem with ibo men or the tribe as a whole. why not stop posting a racial motivated items. just grow up or ur papa is the leader of boko haram.( ki tinani kafi ki fada abun, sobode gwobe)

You make me laugh. I like your courage to speak Hausa. (Ka yi hakuri da duk abinda za ka gani, komai ka gani, su suka jawo. Ka karanta abinda suke fada game da Hausa mana).

Bye!!

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:50 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kattie77 at 14-03-2012 02:53 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Aint u guys tired of insulting yourselves over cultural,tribal or religious differences?pls lets all grow up and face d issue at hand
Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:53 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 14-03-2012 02:55 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: cadanre on 14-03-2012 02:36 PM
Inyamiri p**sy even though not sweet, kill pass. DISASTER!!!
why re yu so dumb Huh?

Posted: at 14-03-2012 02:55 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28