Tips!!! Must read!!! (Page 3)

1 2 [3]
at 12:32 PM, 5 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(121 | Upcoming) (m)
*steal*
Reply
C-boy at 12:39 PM, 5 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(1623 | Gistmaniac) (m)
I did mine for 2 hrs each & made luv all night. what are the side effects poster?

Reply
darkocean002 at 02:53 PM, 5 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(2825 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: philomena87 on 07:34 PM,  4 Sep 08
Quote from: typicalman84 on 09:02 PM, 20 Jul 08
Gotta pay me for the Tips... and for the dudes... you gotta come with your lady to see me... just leave her at my door step and i will take it from there.  Grin

@acid_fire .. u see wetin the poster write so fulfil it b4 askin for more tips.. Grin Grin Grin wen u leave her in his footstep to pay u can come meet me for ogi to wait till she returns.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin

thats not good. let typical take back his tips Grin
Reply
philomena87 at 06:38 PM, 5 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(5713 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: darkocean002 on 02:53 PM,  5 Sep 08
Quote from: philomena87 on 07:34 PM,  4 Sep 08
Quote from: typicalman84 on 09:02 PM, 20 Jul 08
Gotta pay me for the Tips... and for the dudes... you gotta come with your lady to see me... just leave her at my door step and i will take it from there.  Grin

@acid_fire .. u see wetin the poster write so fulfil it b4 askin for more tips.. Grin Grin Grin wen u leave her in his footstep to pay u can come meet me for ogi to wait till she returns.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin

thats not good. let typical take back his tips Grin

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
typicalman84 at 09:33 PM, 5 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(3648 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: acid_fire on 04:29 PM,  4 Sep 08
Oboy, i must confess, u saved my relationship. i wish u post me more tips coz my girl has gone crazy about me since i tried ur tips. it works like magic.

Aye... I'm most Glad...

To all others... Dang its been Long i haven't been active.... I mean on these forums...  Grin

Reply
chiomsx at 09:50 PM, 5 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(1188 | Gistmaniac) (f)
did all these already without the tips.... Grin
Reply
darkocean002 at 01:14 AM, 6 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(2825 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: typicalman84 on 09:33 PM,  5 Sep 08
Quote from: acid_fire on 04:29 PM,  4 Sep 08
Oboy, i must confess, u saved my relationship. i wish u post me more tips coz my girl has gone crazy about me since i tried ur tips. it works like magic.

Aye... I'm most Glad...

To all others... Dang its been Long i haven't been active.... I mean on these forums...  Grin

you are here by accused of neglecting your pals and crush..  u are fined of 100,000 usd..
Reply
typicalman84 at 02:37 AM, 6 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(3648 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: darkocean002 on 01:14 AM,  6 Sep 08
Quote from: typicalman84 on 09:33 PM,  5 Sep 08
Quote from: acid_fire on 04:29 PM,  4 Sep 08
Oboy, i must confess, u saved my relationship. i wish u post me more tips coz my girl has gone crazy about me since i tried ur tips. it works like magic.

Aye... I'm most Glad...

To all others... Dang its been Long i haven't been active.... I mean on these forums...  Grin

you are here by accused of neglecting your pals and crush..  u are fined of 100,000 usd..

it'll be even better if I pay it into your account directly... So what is your account number? name? and address???  Grin and phone number too...

Reply
williewillie at 02:57 AM, 6 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(7613 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: chiomsx on 09:50 PM,  5 Sep 08
did all these already without the tips.... Grin
 

 
u too much Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
chiomsx at 09:58 AM, 6 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(1188 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: williewillie on 02:57 AM,  6 Sep 08
Quote from: chiomsx on 09:50 PM,  5 Sep 08
did all these already without the tips.... Grin
 

 
u too much Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

hehe,,and it was for more than 76 minutes..because we started before and continued throughout two episodes of smallville (an episode of smallville is like an hour including all d commercials)...and got finished in the middle of one episode of desperate housewives (which we finished watching den slept) Smiley
Reply
C-boy at 11:03 AM, 6 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(1623 | Gistmaniac) (m)
how then did u concentrate while watch tv?

Reply
philomena87 at 12:00 PM, 6 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(5713 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: darkocean002 on 01:14 AM,  6 Sep 08
Quote from: typicalman84 on 09:33 PM,  5 Sep 08
Quote from: acid_fire on 04:29 PM,  4 Sep 08
Oboy, i must confess, u saved my relationship. i wish u post me more tips coz my girl has gone crazy about me since i tried ur tips. it works like magic.

Aye... I'm most Glad...

To all others... Dang its been Long i haven't been active.... I mean on these forums...  Grin

you are here by accused of neglecting your pals and crush..  u are fined of 100,000 usd..

pls make it in euro na.. usd is small .. hahha Grin Grin
and make it 200.000  Tongue Tongue Wink
Reply
C-boy at 02:25 PM, 6 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(1623 | Gistmaniac) (m)
been there... done that...NXT TOPIC?

Reply
chiomsx at 02:36 PM, 6 Sep 08 (9 years ago)
(1188 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: C-boy on 11:03 AM,  6 Sep 08
how then did u concentrate while watch tv?

we didnt watch tv...i said we watched d remainig desperate housewives episode wen we were thru..den slept....come 2 think of it..so u cant do while talking on d fone??
Reply
1 2 [3]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. benosky4 on: After 12yrs Nigerian Police Reinstates The Hausa Officer Who Killed The Six Igbo Traders in Abuj
    very unfortunate for the Igbo cos their leaders are bunch of betrayers ... 39 mins ago ago
  2. benosky4 on: Former Man.City & Real Madrid Player, Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Sexual Assault
    Robinho why, can't you afford bitches... 49 mins ago ago
  3. benosky4 on: Former Man.City & Real Madrid Player, Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Sexual Assault
    Robinho why, can't you afford bitches... 49 mins ago ago
  4. benosky4 on: 437 Out Of 689 Foreign Students Fail Medical Dental Council Of Nigeria Examination
    wonderful... 52 mins ago ago
  5. benosky4 on: WTF! 86-Year-Old Woman Robs Bank At Gunpoint (Photo)
    she has a plan that's going just fine. ... 56 mins ago ago