Billionaire Mike Adenuga’s Son, Paddy Distance Himself From His Father's Wealth (See Details)

at 10:40 AM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(11144 | Hero) Online (f)

The son of Nigerian businessman Mike Adenuga, Paddy, took to social media early today to address rumors that people have been spreading about it. Paddy had relocated some times ago to the Uk and that had fueled rumors that he had fallen out with his billionaire father. Paddy noted via his twitter page that although it’s nice to have a wealthy father, that money belongs to the actual owner (Mike) and not him.






tegonwa at 10:52 AM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(6448 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
Why Would A Son Choose To Fall Out With A BILLIONAIRE Father?Mbanu, Impossible! The Last Time Such A Thing Happened Was During The Lifetime Of St Francis.Nawaa O!
Reply
ruthie at 10:56 AM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(17305 | Hero) (f)
VERY CORRECT DUDE..WE THINK ALIKE...MY PARENTS MONEY AINT MINE....HUSTLE FOR MINE...ALTHOUGH YOU GET TO USE YOUR PARENTS CONNECT...
Reply
jjiofor at 11:16 AM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(511 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: ruthie on 10:56 AM, 23/08/2017
VERY CORRECT DUDE..WE THINK ALIKE...MY PARENTS MONEY AINT MINE....HUSTLE FOR MINE...ALTHOUGH YOU GET TO USE YOUR PARENTS CONNECT...


I laugh in Vanacular anytime I see this girl's comment, any one who cares to profile your personality will know that you cannot reason alike with this guy. It is obvious that you are voracious and always wanting to dominate in any environment even when you know that you lack common sense and ability to reason and analyse issues objectively yet you want to comment on every news in this forum and display your mediocrity for the world to see. I AM VERY SURE THAT IF YOU WERE IN THE SHOES OF THIS GUY YOU WILL NOT EVER REASON LIKE HIM - ANYWAY YOU CAN NOT BE IN HIS SHOES BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS FROM YOUR EVER READY PRESENCE AND ALWAYS COMMENTING ON EVERY NEWS IN THIS FORUM THAT YOU ARE A LOW LIFE, HALF BAKED WANNABE JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED INDIVIDUAL. UNFORTUNATELY AGAIN YOU ARE A WOMAN MAYBE A PROSTITUTE SEF, THOUGH WE ARE YET TO CONFIRM THAT, BUT WE WOULD CONFIRM AS TIME GOES ON. MODESTY IS KEY FOR A WOMAN - A WOMAN OF VIRTUE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE MOUTH DIARRHEA AND ALWAYS TOO WILLING TO THROW INSULTS - I REALLY WONDER THE KIND OF UPBRINGING YOU HAVE.
Reply
pricklong at 11:33 AM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(4175 | Gistmaniac) (m)
I JUST DEY WAKA PASS
Reply
tunlade70 at 12:35 PM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(517 | Upcoming) Online (m)
Quote from: jjiofor on 11:16 AM, 23/08/2017
I laugh in Vanacular anytime I see this girl's comment, any one who cares to profile your personality will know that you cannot reason alike with this guy. It is obvious that you are voracious and always wanting to dominate in any environment even when you know that you lack common sense and ability to reason and analyse issues objectively yet you want to comment on every news in this forum and display your mediocrity for the world to see. I AM VERY SURE THAT IF YOU WERE IN THE SHOES OF THIS GUY YOU WILL NOT EVER REASON LIKE HIM - ANYWAY YOU CAN NOT BE IN HIS SHOES BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS FROM YOUR EVER READY PRESENCE AND ALWAYS COMMENTING ON EVERY NEWS IN THIS FORUM THAT YOU ARE A LOW LIFE, HALF BAKED WANNABE JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED INDIVIDUAL. UNFORTUNATELY AGAIN YOU ARE A WOMAN MAYBE A PROSTITUTE SEF, THOUGH WE ARE YET TO CONFIRM THAT, BUT WE WOULD CONFIRM AS TIME GOES ON. MODESTY IS KEY FOR A WOMAN - A WOMAN OF VIRTUE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE MOUTH DIARRHEA AND ALWAYS TOO WILLING TO THROW INSULTS - I REALLY WONDER THE KIND OF UPBRINGING YOU HAVE.


Guy, your comment/response clearly shows shallow minded and chauvinistic you are. How dare you descend so heavily on someone you don't even know? I think people like you should be banned on this platform.
Reply
DrSoba at 12:39 PM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(4890 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
True talk, what you work for is what is yours.
Reply
santiago24 at 01:06 PM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(17 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: jjiofor on 11:16 AM, 23/08/2017
I laugh in Vanacular anytime I see this girl's comment, any one who cares to profile your personality will know that you cannot reason alike with this guy. It is obvious that you are voracious and always wanting to dominate in any environment even when you know that you lack common sense and ability to reason and analyse issues objectively yet you want to comment on every news in this forum and display your mediocrity for the world to see. I AM VERY SURE THAT IF YOU WERE IN THE SHOES OF THIS GUY YOU WILL NOT EVER REASON LIKE HIM - ANYWAY YOU CAN NOT BE IN HIS SHOES BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS FROM YOUR EVER READY PRESENCE AND ALWAYS COMMENTING ON EVERY NEWS IN THIS FORUM THAT YOU ARE A LOW LIFE, HALF BAKED WANNABE JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED INDIVIDUAL. UNFORTUNATELY AGAIN YOU ARE A WOMAN MAYBE A PROSTITUTE SEF, THOUGH WE ARE YET TO CONFIRM THAT, BUT WE WOULD CONFIRM AS TIME GOES ON. MODESTY IS KEY FOR A WOMAN - A WOMAN OF VIRTUE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE MOUTH DIARRHEA AND ALWAYS TOO WILLING TO THROW INSULTS - I REALLY WONDER THE KIND OF UPBRINGING YOU HAVE.

Gosh! This is too much for someone u barely know. u wan kill am?! abi u see her for dream?  I advice u listen to dbanj new song. IT'S NOT A LIE!!!
Reply
ruthie at 01:25 PM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(17305 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: jjiofor on 11:16 AM, 23/08/2017
I laugh in Vanacular anytime I see this girl's comment, any one who cares to profile your personality will know that you cannot reason alike with this guy. It is obvious that you are voracious and always wanting to dominate in any environment even when you know that you lack common sense and ability to reason and analyse issues objectively yet you want to comment on every news in this forum and display your mediocrity for the world to see. I AM VERY SURE THAT IF YOU WERE IN THE SHOES OF THIS GUY YOU WILL NOT EVER REASON LIKE HIM - ANYWAY YOU CAN NOT BE IN HIS SHOES BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS FROM YOUR EVER READY PRESENCE AND ALWAYS COMMENTING ON EVERY NEWS IN THIS FORUM THAT YOU ARE A LOW LIFE, HALF BAKED WANNABE JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED INDIVIDUAL. UNFORTUNATELY AGAIN YOU ARE A WOMAN MAYBE A PROSTITUTE SEF, THOUGH WE ARE YET TO CONFIRM THAT, BUT WE WOULD CONFIRM AS TIME GOES ON. MODESTY IS KEY FOR A WOMAN - A WOMAN OF VIRTUE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE MOUTH DIARRHEA AND ALWAYS TOO WILLING TO THROW INSULTS - I REALLY WONDER THE KIND OF UPBRINGING YOU HAVE.

  Grin Grin Grin ALL THIS FOR ME, I 'M GLAD PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING OUT ON MY BEHALF...IT DOES NOT TAKE MUCH TO KNOW HOW PATHETIC & GUTTER-MINDED FOOL YOU ARE...I TRULY PITY THE WOMAN WHO WILL END UP WITH A CHAUVINISTIC BASTARD LIKE YOU...IF YOU DONT LIKE MY COMMENTS, CUS I ASSURE YOU THAT THEY WILL KEEP COMING..ITS BETTER YOU GO N HANG YOURSELF BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SOME FRUSTRATED FELLOW  WHO CANNOT HANDLE A STRONG & INTELLIGENT MINDED LADY...RATHER YOU RESORT TO NAME CALLING CUS THATS IT THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO..BETTER LEARN SOME MANNERS AND DISCUSS ISSUES...I ROAST PEOPLE LIKE YOU  FOR A LIVING....SO DONT COME FOR ME IN YOUR MEANINGLESS LIFE OR ELSE.....
Reply
DjWa2ma at 02:23 PM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(19 | Newbie) (m)
y did he not stay clear wen he was still young #18
Reply
jjiofor at 02:36 PM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(511 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: tunlade70 on 12:35 PM, 23/08/2017
Guy, your comment/response clearly shows shallow minded and chauvinistic you are. How dare you descend so heavily on someone you don't even know? I think people like you should be banned on this platform.

What has Chauvinism got to do with the statements made? Have you banned all the tribal bigots that make irresponsible comments in here? A civil person would make comments intelligently with a view to having respect for other people irrespective of their tribe, race, religion and social inclination, I always wonder why people display Ignorance and stupidity on social media - Is it by force to comment? She even has guts to come back here and say she roasts people for a living - I laugh like I said in Vernacular, first of all she thinks I am one of the small boys in here hence she talks about the woman that will end up with me - shows how mentally low and full of assumptions she is.I will still maintain that she should engage herself meaningfully - commenting in this forum is not a form of occupation, I hear they dash people money for making the most comment here, if that is what is motivating her tell her to provide her CV - I will help her to be off the street and further constituting a nuisance.
Reply
tunlade70 at 03:38 PM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(517 | Upcoming) Online (m)
Quote from: jjiofor on 02:36 PM, 23/08/2017
What has Chauvinism got to do with the statements made? Have you banned all the tribal bigots that make irresponsible comments in here? A civil person would make comments intelligently with a view to having respect for other people irrespective of their tribe, race, religion and social inclination, I always wonder why people display Ignorance and stupidity on social media - Is it by force to comment? She even has guts to come back here and say she roasts people for a living - I laugh like I said in Vernacular, first of all she thinks I am one of the small boys in here hence she talks about the woman that will end up with me - shows how mentally low and full of assumptions she is.I will still maintain that she should engage herself meaningfully - commenting in this forum is not a form of occupation, I hear they dash people money for making the most comment here, if that is what is motivating her tell her to provide her CV - I will help her to be off the street and further constituting a nuisance.


I don't engage in dishing out abuses on people, most especially on social media. For your unrepentant stance, I recommend you see a psychiatrist.
Reply
ruthie at 03:44 PM, 23/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(17305 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: tunlade70 on 03:38 PM, 23/08/2017

I don't engage in dishing out abuses on people, most especially on social media. For your unrepentant stance, I recommend you see a psychiatrist.
NICE  ONE !!! HE IS A FRUSTRATED FELLOW..HE SHOULD HAVE HIS HEAD EXAMINED
Reply
tegonwa at 08:10 AM, 24/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(6448 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
Jjiofor I Dislike Men Like You With Every Passion In Me!How Dare You Insult A Girl Who Has Been Making Things Lively Here?Do You Thinks It's Easy To Reach The Miles She Has Reached On Naija Pals?How Dare You Call Her A Prostitute?No Sex Maniac Girl Would Have Time For Naija Pals Or Spend Her Time Reading News And Commenting On Them.I Am So Ashamed That You Bear A Miserible Igbo Name.In Fact, You Are Not A Man But A Fingerling.Ruthie Is A Future Hope And Please Stop Feeling Intimidated That Even A Girl Can Sweep You To Naija Pals Obscurity.Go Make Money, Buy Yourself A Good Smartphone,get 2000naira Megabites And Sacrifice The Time Spent On Girlfriends,masturbation,gossips,frivolities And Clubbing On Naija Pals.It Will Make You An Up-to-date Man And Never A Hopeless Creature!Nawaa O!
Reply
tegonwa at 08:14 AM, 24/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(6448 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
Quote from: ruthie on 03:44 PM, 23/08/2017
NICE  ONE !!! HE IS A FRUSTRATED FELLOW..HE SHOULD HAVE HIS HEAD EXAMINED
That Guy Just Spoilt My Mood.
Reply
ruthie at 09:03 AM, 24/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(17305 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: tegonwa on 08:10 AM, 24/08/2017
Jjiofor I Dislike Men Like You With Every Passion In Me!How Dare You Insult A Girl Who Has Been Making Things Lively Here?Do You Thinks It's Easy To Reach The Miles She Has Reached On Naija Pals?How Dare You Call Her A Prostitute?No Sex Maniac Girl Would Have Time For Naija Pals Or Spend Her Time Reading News And Commenting On Them.I Am So Ashamed That You Bear A Miserible Igbo Name.In Fact, You Are Not A Man But A Fingerling.Ruthie Is A Future Hope And Please Stop Feeling Intimidated That Even A Girl Can Sweep You To Naija Pals Obscurity.Go Make Money, Buy Yourself A Good Smartphone,get 2000naira Megabites And Sacrifice The Time Spent On Girlfriends,masturbation,gossips,frivolities And Clubbing On Naija Pals.It Will Make You An Up-to-date Man And Never A Hopeless Creature!Nawaa O!
THANKS FOR THIS T...I WISH MANY MORE MEN CAN SPEAK THE TRUTH AS YOU HAVE SPOKEN JUST NOW..... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Reply
ruthie at 09:06 AM, 24/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(17305 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: tegonwa on 08:14 AM, 24/08/2017
That Guy Just Spoilt My Mood.
DONT GIVE THE DUDE TOO MUCH POWER....LETS CONTINUE THE FUN & HAVE INTELLIGENT SUBMISSIONS...
Reply
jjiofor at 09:10 AM, 24/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(511 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: tegonwa on 08:10 AM, 24/08/2017
Jjiofor I Dislike Men Like You With Every Passion In Me!How Dare You Insult A Girl Who Has Been Making Things Lively Here?Do You Thinks It's Easy To Reach The Miles She Has Reached On Naija Pals?How Dare You Call Her A Prostitute?No Sex Maniac Girl Would Have Time For Naija Pals Or Spend Her Time Reading News And Commenting On Them.I Am So Ashamed That You Bear A Miserible Igbo Name.In Fact, You Are Not A Man But A Fingerling.Ruthie Is A Future Hope And Please Stop Feeling Intimidated That Even A Girl Can Sweep You To Naija Pals Obscurity.Go Make Money, Buy Yourself A Good Smartphone,get 2000naira Megabites And Sacrifice The Time Spent On Girlfriends,masturbation,gossips,frivolities And Clubbing On Naija Pals.It Will Make You An Up-to-date Man And Never A Hopeless Creature!Nawaa O!

Ignorace is your major problem, I see that you also do no think before making comments, severally I have noted your comments that shows that you do not think before making comments - for instance you do not even know Nigerian names by tribe hence you keep calling an Urhobo name yoruba and so on and so forth. The problem you guys have is that you think everyone here is a small boy like you -  You talk of 2000 naira megabites - very sorry I have unlimited vioce and data access provided for me by my organisation and I am online 24hrs and for your information my data is not localized the server is hosted internationally so i have access anywhere I travel to on planet earth. Ruthie and Tegonwa are not busy - I advice you send me your CV so that I can help you people to stop being a nuisance in this forum.
Reply
tegonwa at 09:12 AM, 24/08/2017 (1 year ago)
(6448 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
Jjiofor I Dislike Men Like You With Every Passion In Me!How Dare You Insult A Girl Who Has Been Making Things Lively Here?Do You Thinks It's Easy To Reach The Miles She Has Reached On Naija Pals?How Dare You Call Her A Prostitute?No Sex Maniac Girl Would Have Time For Naija Pals Or Spend Her Time Reading News And Commenting On Them.I Am So Ashamed That You Bear A Miserible Igbo Name.In Fact, You Are Not A Man But A Fingerling.Ruthie Is A Future Hope And Please Stop Feeling Intimidated That Even A Girl Can Sweep You To Naija Pals Obscurity.Go Make Money, Buy Yourself A Good Smartphone,get 2000naira Megabites And Sacrifice The Time Spent On Girlfriends,masturbation,gossips,frivolities And Clubbing On Naija Pals.It Will Make You An Up-to-date Man And Never A Hopeless Creature!Nawaa O!
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Otikadinje on: Man Almost Killed Himself While Experimenting With A Condom Over His Head (Video)
    Nigerians want to try everything... 9 mins ago ago
  2. Otikadinje on: Actor, Osita Iheme Goes Into Farming, Shows Off His Resident Farm
    Great guy ... 23 mins ago ago
  3. OmosetanOmorele on: "At This Stage Of My Life I Can't Date A Guy That Does Not Have A Car" -Nigeria Lady Says On Twi
    [quote author=SOGaiya link=topic=369136.msg5493599#msg5493599 date=1539604282]Yahoo boys us meat don... 24 mins ago ago
  4. blowout on: "We Will Not Support President Muhammadu Buhari" - Coalition Of Niger-Delta Militants
    make una no go find work do. continue to wait for free money. ... 25 mins ago ago
  5. Otikadinje on: Another Video Of Kano State Governor, Ganduje Collecting Bribe Surfaces Online (Video)
    Shameless man ... 27 mins ago ago