'She Was Just A 1 Night Stand'- CDQ Replies #BBNaija, Ifu Ennada After She Accused Him Of Duping Her

at 10:09 AM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(6158 | Gistmaniac) (f)

BBNaija Housemate, Ifu Ennada called out popular Nigerian rapper, CDQ and accused him of defrauding her, while she was still in school.
Ifu Ennada said she was just 17, when she “sponsored” CDQ, gave him her money for handouts, her school fees, and also gave him tickets to VIP events…Only for her to be used and dumped.
She disclosed this in the house on Monday, adding that the rapper is a mad man.
Ennada told her fellow housemates that she did not only give him a lot of money but sacrificed a lot for him.


Watch the video:
http://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/965739055341342725/pu/vid/720x720/R2MBavTqTG8YUOAp.mp4

CDQ Olowo has now responded to her claims.. In a post he made on Instagram, the rapper said Ifu Ennada was just a one night stand.. and a bipolar b**ch.

cypanyahucha at 10:18 AM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(3555 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Dunno what to say
Reply
ruthie at 10:20 AM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(16754 | Hero) (f)
see yabis...the girl for close her smelling mouth
Reply
christianity at 10:33 AM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(7364 | Gistmaniac) (m)
what else did he give u??cucumba or cassava??
Reply
Banks_nnas at 10:46 AM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(17 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: ruthie on 10:20 AM, 21/02/2018
see yabis...the girl for close her smelling mouth

Oooh  Ruthie, switch places, given the circumstances would have closed ur mouth???
I bet you would have done or said worst ...

Dude is tryna shot her down with his fame, ask ur self one question,  How come he remembered a "one night stand bipolar bi**h after such a long time or probably years.. most guys wouldn't, the answer is clear
Reply
ruthie at 11:24 AM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(16754 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: Banks_nnas on 10:46 AM, 21/02/2018
Oooh  Ruthie, switch places, given the circumstances would have closed ur mouth???
I bet you would have done or said worst ...

Dude is tryna shot her down with his fame, ask ur self one question,  How come he remembered a "one night stand bipolar bi**h after such a long time or probably years.. most guys wouldn't, the answer is clear
SHE MAY BE RIGHT, BUT SHE GAVE THE FELLA AMMUNITION TO DISCREDIT HER BY BRINGING IT TO SOCIAL MEDIA..GIRLS DONT LEARN..THE GUY GAVE HER A DOSE OF HER MEDICINE....#STAYWOKE
Reply
SOGaiya at 01:39 PM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(5009 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Misery people abusing social media
Reply
nature7888 at 02:06 PM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(4220 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Dia wahala always.
Reply
slimber at 02:30 PM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(8289 | Hero) Online (f)
Too much I too no or sabi no good now you got what you bargain for
Reply
fineboy77 at 04:37 PM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(7103 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: ruthie on 11:24 AM, 21/02/2018
SHE MAY BE RIGHT, BUT SHE GAVE THE FELLA AMMUNITION TO DISCREDIT HER BY BRINGING IT TO SOCIAL MEDIA..GIRLS DONT LEARN..THE GUY GAVE HER A DOSE OF HER MEDICINE....#STAYWOKE
NO. The guy only displayed his stupidity for the world to see. he would have been a better man by owing up to his deeds and maybe claiming that he was young and naive at that time,but replying in this way shows that it is his character to take advantage of people and be proud of it. Coming from a supposed celebrity makes it even worse. He is stupid. by the way,calling people,Bi-polar is no fun.
Reply
Banks_nnas at 05:15 PM, 21/02/2018 (3 months ago)
(17 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 04:37 PM, 21/02/2018
NO. The guy only displayed his stupidity for the world to see. he would have been a better man by owing up to his deeds and maybe claiming that he was young and naive at that time,but replying in this way shows that it is his character to take advantage of people and be proud of it. Coming from a supposed celebrity makes it even worse. He is stupid. by the way,calling people,Bi-polar is no fun.

In  addition, he has shown the world how much of a molester he truly is going by the fact that she was just 17years old then....
Gross irresponsible to even reply her, if he were sensible , would have treated this issh privately, knowing fully well that jail term awaits his misdemeanor
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. waffibabe on: Dele Momodu Receives Backlash On The Internet For Failing To Help His Vendor Friend Of 20 years
    The rich are alway stingy.they hardly help the needy... 1 hr ago ago
  2. Upbendel on: END OF THE ROAD! When Notorious Pickpocket Syndicate Tried To Rob A Police Officer in Lagos
    Small thief want Thief Bigger thief thief !... 1 hr ago ago
  3. Upbendel on: #RUSSIA 2018! Nigeria Super Eagles Will Be A Walk Over - Iceland Dream Team Says Ahead of Match
    [quote author=james987 link=topic=360429.msg5464795#msg5464795 date=1529335170]Naija go win them. I ... 1 hr ago ago
  4. slimber on: SAD!!! Entire Family Wiped Out In Ghastly Motor Accident In Kano State (Photos)
    RIP... 2 hrs ago ago
  5. ficull on: Mary Jason Njoku Slams Angela Okorie For Stopping Women From Wishing Themselves Fathers Day
    Sperm donors or not, It’s called “Father’s day”. For fathers, men. If a woman is foolish eno... 4 hrs ago ago