PDP Chairman, Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over 'Assault' On Fayose In Ekiti

at 01:20 PM, 12/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(11565 | Hero) (f)

The PDP National Working Committee led by the National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, are on a protest march to the National Assembly over the recent harassment of Governor Ayodele Fayose in Ekiti State.
 
The national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus, has on Thursday, led protesters to the National Assembly Abuja over the alleged brutality of PDP members, including the Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose.
 
Secondus who was accompanied by top PDP leaders, said he led the delegation to submit a petition to the lawmakers on the alleged action of the police.
 
Recall that TORI News had reported on Wednesday that the Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, broke down in tears on national TV, continuously wailing, “I am in pains, I am in severe pains” after he reportedly escaped death in the hands of security operatives who allegedly fired teargas at him. The security operatives had blocked the government house, in Ado-Ekiti, capital of Ekiti state, a development which created tension among residents of the area who scuttled to safety.
 
Below are videos from today's protest by PDP chieftains;


Problem with this article? Please email reporter[at]naijapals[dot]com or visit our contact page

ruthie at 01:22 PM, 12/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(17393 | Hero) (f)
jokers
Reply
olowoinlionsden at 02:54 PM, 12/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(850 | Upcoming) Online (m)
"Yeye" politicians.  I hope the enlightened Ekiti people will not be taken in by the antics of this Babalawo called Fayose.  is it not said that the sheep that hobnobs  with the Dog will eat faeces.  If Gove4nor Fayose decides to put  his immunity on the line,  and joins some rifrats in carrying out an illegal match,,  he deserves whatever happens to him. Not many people are aware that Fayose is desperately scheming to create diversionary tactics that will enable him escape before his immunity runs out.  The Government should do all it can to barricade Fayise in the Govt House,  so that he will be available to pay for his criminal Acts after the election,,  no matter who becomes Governor of Ekiti  State.
Reply
Bebold at 04:27 PM, 12/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(1571 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: olowoinlionsden on 02:54 PM, 12/07/2018
"Yeye" politicians.  I hope the enlightened Ekiti people will not be taken in by the antics of this Babalawo called Fayose.  is it not said that the sheep that hobnobs  with the Dog will eat faeces.  If Gove4nor Fayose decides to put  his immunity on the line,  and joins some rifrats in carrying out an illegal match,,  he deserves whatever happens to him. Not many people are aware that Fayose is desperately scheming to create diversionary tactics that will enable him escape before his immunity runs out.  The Government should do all it can to barricade Fayise in the Govt House,  so that he will be available to pay for his criminal Acts after the election,,  no matter who becomes Governor of Ekiti  State.


Are you well at all ? Did you suck your mothers milk or cow bell miliki  Grin oloriburuku oshi
Reply
olowoinlionsden at 05:02 PM, 12/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(850 | Upcoming) Online (m)
Quote from: Bebold on 04:27 PM, 12/07/2018
Are you well at all ? Did you suck your mothers milk or cow bell miliki  Grin oloriburuku oshi
    If your relations are among the high-ranking military officers and other civilians that lost their job as a result of Fayose's criminal political adventures,  you will not be foolishly running your mouth like a broken Ogunpa  water tap.
Reply
slimber at 05:59 PM, 12/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(12068 | Hero) (f)
Which way  Nigeria
Reply
samybrowne at 06:06 PM, 12/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(387 | Upcoming) (m)
nigeria and its politicians season 3
Reply
Haso112 at 08:01 AM, 13/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(5877 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
Quote from: olowoinlionsden on 05:02 PM, 12/07/2018
    If your relations are among the high-ranking military officers and other civilians that lost their job as a result of Fayose's criminal political adventures,  you will not be foolishly running your mouth like a broken Ogunpa  water tap.

YOU HAVE SENSE, SHOWS VERY MUCH IN YOUR RESPONSE... SURE CAN'T SAY THE SAME ABOUT THE GUY WHO RESPONDED TO YOUR COMMENT...
Reply
Haso112 at 08:01 AM, 13/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(5877 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
AWON ONIRANU....
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. o0OoStGHsbso0OoE1iL on: Winners Chapel London Says It Welcomes Gays and Homosexuals To Its Church After Expose
    π π Nokia tunuww sir ggz,I am M.A.O Ebhabha, your medicinal doctrine. I sit this hour with phych... 11 mins ago ago
  2. allenspike on: Ridiculous Words Applicants Wrote During Cross River State SUBEB Primary School Teachers Intervi
    You no go blame dem. No work... 40 mins ago ago
  3. james987 on: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar Reveals How Deadly Boko Haram Was Formed
    Less talks later you do different.. which of una been dey run nnaji pikin? Buy car,give huge amount ... 43 mins ago ago
  4. allenspike on: "I Have Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man" - Lagos Slay Queen Reveals
    You’ve learnt the hard and the only way. You’ probably keep opening your legs if you were virus ... 45 mins ago ago
  5. james987 on: "I Have Been Infected With HIV By A Married Man" - Lagos Slay Queen Reveals
    Big Gods things,sugar daddy things. Na there you go pity the innocent bf... 51 mins ago ago