Hey stranger! you dont have to be one here - Create a Naijapals account or Login to post comments on all stories! | Txt NCG to 700 for updates to your phone (MTN Nigeria Only)

Half Human, Half Snake Girl Found In Hotel Room In Warri (Page 4)

1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16
Topic: Half Human, Half Snake Girl Found In Hotel Room In Warri (Page 4) (Read 95204 times)
Senegal (10442)
2 years ago

Quote from: jublow on 16 Feb 12, 02:50 PM
na ibo witch......................useless pple



You son of a bitch... go to hell and burn to ashes..... Bastard!

17 Feb 12, 01:32 AM
owensking (56)
2 years ago

here is the video.... http://www.twitvid.com/AGIYB ....mehn, i cant believe this!

17 Feb 12, 01:43 AM
Lucas10 (93)
2 years ago

Don't be a fool....no tribe is exempt of been a witch..in as far you are an african or white man..withes runs in every aspect tribe in the world...so do not say what you do not know

17 Feb 12, 02:11 AM
deboalabi262 (11153)
2 years ago

Fake story....


17 Feb 12, 02:27 AM
Ominiscience (375)
2 years ago

Quote from: jublow on 16 Feb 12, 02:50 PM
na ibo witch......................useless pple
@jublow....everything about you is so low... talk about  wits no show.............
Niggers like you make me wanna throw,  ..get a job..... get a life is 4 real Joe.
Smack your bitch ass sounds like a heavy blow, ... when you see stars is when you see the Ibo...

@joblow is a fool without a flow, ...your profile picture is like a pity thing.. desperate to get a tang!
Orangutan...without a plan, ...how nasty and helpless you are in your dreams screaming for a white honeypot
The motive on your motorbike is what I mean,..... other brothers are thumb stamping and putting signature on it
while you moda4ker babysitting it!

@jublow with a low profile, look at this nigger without a goal, you call your self a rider but ain't notting but a spider
Step aside when you see the Ibo..... or do you need a reminder Lips Sealed Cool[/color][/b][/size]

17 Feb 12, 02:49 AM
Ominiscience (375)
2 years ago

Quote from: jublow link=topic=91859.msg2695101#[color=red
[/color]
na ibo witch......................useless pple
@jublow....everything about you is so low... talk about  wits no show.............
Niggers like you make me wanna throw,  ..get a job..... get a life is 4 real Joe.
Smack your bitch ass sounds like a heavy blow, ... when you see stars is when you see the Ibo...

@joblow is a fool without a flow, ...your profile picture is like a pity thing.. desperate to get a tang!
Orangutan...without a plan, ...how nasty and helpless you are in your dreams screaming for a white honeypot
The motive on your motorbike is what I mean,..... other brothers are thumb stamping and putting signature on it
while you moda4ker babysitting it!

@jublow with a low profile, look at this nigger without a goal, you call your self a rider but ain't notting but a spider
Step aside when you see the Ibo..... or do you need a reminder Lips Sealed Cool[/size][/size]

17 Feb 12, 02:57 AM
udeme92 (48)
2 years ago

chai..lie lie poster!..dat picture was an indonisian girl turned to snake..not naija...y u misinform fellow NP members na?..do ur research wellas o Grin

17 Feb 12, 03:24 AM
CHUKAGLY (536)
2 years ago

INDIAN FILM PART 8 (SNAKE GIRL)


17 Feb 12, 03:41 AM
engrtope (1654)
2 years ago

I dey happen atimes Grin Grin Grin

17 Feb 12, 04:40 AM
winace (19062)
2 years ago

Its on facebook and some pple contrary opinion. Some say she is a witch dat try to change and was caught. Maybe d real story will cum out soon.

17 Feb 12, 04:50 AM
chikasonf (13)
2 years ago

are you really sure this happen warri live or just tell us little story here about somebody turn to snake this is unbelive to me whether you like it or not Grin ok

17 Feb 12, 05:00 AM
tomindyke (290)
2 years ago

Quote from: jublow on 16 Feb 12, 02:50 PM
na ibo witch......................useless pple
idiot be silly over there

17 Feb 12, 05:06 AM
chikasonf (13)
2 years ago

ooh boy i fear naija girls now beware of does girl in naija Shocked

17 Feb 12, 05:08 AM
open_reality (4673)
2 years ago

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin devil don purnish amakasule. You don go phyuk wetin big pass you. Aboki don turn you to snake. U get luck sef say na snake him turn u to. Na maggot for fit you. Wen i dey warn u since make u leave all this maganiburantashi people, u no gree hear word. Ur mama nai go be next. Just sidon dey look american wonders. Grin Grin Grin


17 Feb 12, 05:14 AM
she123 (84)
2 years ago

Quote from: ebonyz on 16 Feb 12, 10:11 PM
look at this fool, did they tell you bini girls are looking for men to marry them? witches is everywhere in nigeria
pls help me ask de fool

17 Feb 12, 05:32 AM
she123 (84)
2 years ago

Quote from: ebonyz on 16 Feb 12, 10:11 PM
look at this fool, did they tell you bini girls are looking for men to marry them? witches is everywhere in nigeria
who be this mumu,

17 Feb 12, 05:36 AM
Norred (103)
2 years ago

Quote from: open_reality on 17 Feb 12, 05:14 AM
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin devil don purnish amakasule. You don go fcuk wetin big pass you. Aboki don turn you to snake. U get luck sef say na snake him turn u to. Na maggot for fit you. Wen i dey warn u since make u leave all this maganiburantashi people, u no gree hear word. Ur mama nai go be next. Just sidon dey look american wonders. Grin Grin Grin
So someone else's misfortune is a joke to you,huh?

17 Feb 12, 05:36 AM
open_reality (4673)
2 years ago

Quote from: Norred on 17 Feb 12, 05:36 AM
So someone else's misfortune is a joke to you,huh?

mr huh abeg waka pass. You get proof for the story? abi u wan make i notice u? Leave me oo


17 Feb 12, 05:43 AM
zeigbo (23568)
2 years ago

Quote from: jublow on 16 Feb 12, 02:50 PM
na ibo witch......................useless pple
aboki


17 Feb 12, 05:44 AM
dourthing (332)
2 years ago

if you nor sure if its is true why you post am ..amebor na you lie pass take ur own easy ohh

17 Feb 12, 05:44 AM
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16

Login To Reply



Jump to: