What Do You Expect To Get? (Page 7)

Date: 18-04-2009 8:18 am (12 years ago) | Author: Samy Da Special Robot
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 27
- bilol at 21-04-2009 04:27 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mazi on 21-04-2009 04:08 PM
Quote from: bilol on 21-04-2009 03:21 PM
its ok sha,,im not desperate....i ave something bothering me n i want to share it but i dont want it public
or u can mail me
i'll mail u
Posted: at 21-04-2009 04:27 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bilol at 21-04-2009 04:31 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: SAmyrocko on 21-04-2009 04:04 PM
Quote from: bilol on 21-04-2009 02:39 PM
mazi n sammy,im going to answer u guys 2gether...its frm my experience cos ave hanged out wit some dude just becos he likes me a lot n sincerely i would ave loved to date him,i mean he's all i want in a man but we were just not clicking,i mean no matter how hard i try i just cld not love this guy n it dint end well,cos he felt so bad n we just had to part....just like dat


You did not give him some good stuffs......Cheesy
i dont give stuffs like dat,plzzz wat do u take me for sammy,ave never given it anyway cos im scared of giving it to d rong person.....lol,i can only share small kisses n hugs wit a guy dat i love not d 1 im dating out of pity
Posted: at 21-04-2009 04:31 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- vivian07 at 21-04-2009 04:37 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: SAmyrocko on 21-04-2009 09:46 AM
Quote from: Beauti4 on 21-04-2009 09:42 AM
yes yes yes yes u said u ll like t b worked on...u need me isnt it...so y r u tryna beat around d bush again.

Need you just for.....complete it Smiley Smiley Smiley
Posted: at 21-04-2009 04:37 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- rbest at 21-04-2009 04:38 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
na the only story
Posted: at 21-04-2009 04:38 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bilol at 21-04-2009 04:42 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: rbest on 21-04-2009 04:38 PM
na the only story
d only story? wetin u mean?
Posted: at 21-04-2009 04:42 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Recoverd at 21-04-2009 05:40 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Any relatnshp outa pity wil nt last worse if u mary d person.
Posted: at 21-04-2009 05:40 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- vivian07 at 21-04-2009 05:41 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Recoverd on 21-04-2009 05:40 PM
Any relatnshp outa pity wil nt last worse if u mary d person.
true .
Posted: at 21-04-2009 05:41 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- bilol at 21-04-2009 05:45 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Recoverd on 21-04-2009 05:40 PM
Any relatnshp outa pity wil nt last worse if u mary d person.
ure right recoverd
Posted: at 21-04-2009 05:45 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- myragonza at 22-04-2009 08:37 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
expecting by

Posted: at 22-04-2009 08:37 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sandie at 22-04-2009 10:56 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
brb... hey okada pls take me to d next junction

Posted: at 22-04-2009 10:56 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- SAmyrocko at 22-04-2009 11:11 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: bilol on 21-04-2009 04:31 PM
Quote from: SAmyrocko on 21-04-2009 04:04 PM
Quote from: bilol on 21-04-2009 02:39 PM
mazi n sammy,im going to answer u guys 2gether...its frm my experience cos ave hanged out wit some dude just becos he likes me a lot n sincerely i would ave loved to date him,i mean he's all i want in a man but we were just not clicking,i mean no matter how hard i try i just cld not love this guy n it dint end well,cos he felt so bad n we just had to part....just like dat


You did not give him some good stuffs......Cheesy
i dont give stuffs like dat,plzzz wat do u take me for sammy,ave never given it anyway cos im scared of giving it to d rong person.....lol,i can only share small kisses n hugs wit a guy dat i love not d 1 im dating out of pity

Share your thing with ppl and God will bless you.  Grin

Posted: at 22-04-2009 11:11 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- patienceudosen at 22-04-2009 11:14 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
I forget to wash my teeth, na who see my brush?
Posted: at 22-04-2009 11:14 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- SAmyrocko at 22-04-2009 11:18 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: vivian07 on 21-04-2009 04:37 PM
Quote from: SAmyrocko on 21-04-2009 09:46 AM
Quote from: Beauti4 on 21-04-2009 09:42 AM
yes yes yes yes u said u ll like t b worked on...u need me isnt it...so y r u tryna beat around d bush again.

Need you just for.....complete it Smiley Smiley Smiley

Baby is not what you think oo. Cheesy Grin

Posted: at 22-04-2009 11:18 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- SAmyrocko at 22-04-2009 11:24 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: patienceudosen on 22-04-2009 11:14 AM
Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
I forget to wash my teeth, na who see my brush?


Come and take chewing stick.

Posted: at 22-04-2009 11:24 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- SAmyrocko at 22-04-2009 11:27 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sandie on 22-04-2009 10:56 AM
brb... hey okada pls take me to d next junction


I'll cease that Okada. Smiley Smiley

Posted: at 22-04-2009 11:27 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- olatata at 22-04-2009 11:45 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
chewing stick... for what? in dis 2010.... men i lik as a pal ok.... talking about fallin in pity men nor try an at all cos i don see so people falling in dat situtation Sad Angry Sad
Posted: at 22-04-2009 11:45 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- SAmyrocko at 22-04-2009 11:47 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: olatata on 22-04-2009 11:45 AM
chewing stick... for what? in dis 2010.... men i lik as a pal ok.... talking about fallin in pity men nor try an at all cos i don see so people falling in dat situtation Sad Angry Sad


Thats what she need na.

Well, i no dey try that kind thing sha! Smiley

Posted: at 22-04-2009 11:47 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- olatata at 22-04-2009 12:05 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: SAmyrocko on 22-04-2009 11:47 AM
Quote from: olatata on 22-04-2009 11:45 AM
chewing stick... for what? in dis 2010.... men i lik as a pal ok.... talking about fallin in pity men nor try an at all cos i don see so people falling in dat situtation Sad Angry Sad


Thats what she need na.

Well, i no dey try that kind thing sha! Smiley

ok, i believe u
Posted: at 22-04-2009 12:05 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- bilol at 22-04-2009 12:57 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: SAmyrocko on 22-04-2009 11:11 AM
Quote from: bilol on 21-04-2009 04:31 PM
Quote from: SAmyrocko on 21-04-2009 04:04 PM
Quote from: bilol on 21-04-2009 02:39 PM
mazi n sammy,im going to answer u guys 2gether...its frm my experience cos ave hanged out wit some dude just becos he likes me a lot n sincerely i would ave loved to date him,i mean he's all i want in a man but we were just not clicking,i mean no matter how hard i try i just cld not love this guy n it dint end well,cos he felt so bad n we just had to part....just like dat


You did not give him some good stuffs......Cheesy SHEY NA SO UR BABE DEY SHARE AM  Grin Grin
i dont give stuffs like dat,plzzz wat do u take me for sammy,ave never given it anyway cos im scared of giving it to d rong person.....lol,i can only share small kisses n hugs wit a guy dat i love not d 1 im dating out of pity

Share your thing with ppl and God will bless you.  Grin
Posted: at 22-04-2009 12:57 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- SAmyrocko at 22-04-2009 02:14 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: bilol on 22-04-2009 12:57 PM
Quote from: SAmyrocko on 22-04-2009 11:11 AM
Quote from: bilol on 21-04-2009 04:31 PM
Quote from: SAmyrocko on 21-04-2009 04:04 PM
Quote from: bilol on 21-04-2009 02:39 PM
mazi n sammy,im going to answer u guys 2gether...its frm my experience cos ave hanged out wit some dude just becos he likes me a lot n sincerely i would ave loved to date him,i mean he's all i want in a man but we were just not clicking,i mean no matter how hard i try i just cld not love this guy n it dint end well,cos he felt so bad n we just had to part....just like dat


You did not give him some good stuffs......Cheesy SHEY NA SO UR BABE DEY SHARE AM  Grin Grin
i dont give stuffs like dat,plzzz wat do u take me for sammy,ave never given it anyway cos im scared of giving it to d rong person.....lol,i can only share small kisses n hugs wit a guy dat i love not d 1 im dating out of pity

Share your thing with ppl and God will bless you.  Grin

She dey give me alone Tongue

Posted: at 22-04-2009 02:14 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 27