Men And Women Sucking Their Private Parts Are Damaging Their Glories - CLAM Past (Page 4)

Date: 12-03-2013 5:16 pm (8 years ago) | Author: Idbabe
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 20
- Idbabe at 13-03-2013 03:32 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: osarobo62 on 13-03-2013 03:30 PM
The only damage to me is that hair sticking to your teeth.
if you keep the landscape clean, clear and fresh, your partner
would scream "O my God'' faster than the Pastor saying"let us pray" Wink Wink

Y on earth will somebody who is sucking and who is ready to be sucked at any point in time keep hair?  That's dirty, Osaro, go and tell all ur babes to keep clean becos anytin can happen at anytime
Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:32 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- osarobo62 at 13-03-2013 03:35 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
the Memo is posted on my bed post Grin Grin
Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:35 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 13-03-2013 03:37 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Idbabe on 13-03-2013 03:32 PM
Y on earth will somebody who is sucking and who is ready to be sucked at any point in time keep hair?  That's dirty, Osaro, go and tell all ur babes to keep clean becos anytin can happen at anytime

no be evrybody dey like am clean shaved.. some go still suck   am bushy.. Arrrgggghhhhh..  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:37 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Idbabe at 13-03-2013 03:39 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 13-03-2013 03:37 PM
no be evrybody dey like am clean shaved.. some go still suck   am bushy.. Arrrgggghhhhh..  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Suck forest?  I no dey oooo
Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:39 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 13-03-2013 03:39 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Me too no dey o

Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:39 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 13-03-2013 03:40 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
i like to lick all.. even the blokos  Smiley Wink

Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:40 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sprinter at 13-03-2013 03:44 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 13-03-2013 03:37 PM
no be evrybody dey like am clean shaved.. some go still suck   am bushy.. Arrrgggghhhhh..  Shocked Shocked Shocked

 dem tell you say some people care about the bush, as long as the juice sweet and e dey flow with milk and honey well. see you, you never see guys. dem no send. 
Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:44 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sprinter at 13-03-2013 03:48 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 13-03-2013 03:40 PM
i like to lick all.. even the blokos  Smiley Wink
   But pray that day make the rivers of Egypt don't run red.
Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:48 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sophiebaby at 13-03-2013 03:49 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sprinter on 13-03-2013 03:44 PM

 dem tell you say some people care about the bush, as long as the juice sweet and e dey flow with milk and honey well. see you, you never see guys. dem no send. 

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin chie.. Sprinter.. na same tin we dey talk na.. some no even send sef  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Baddest guy .. buh me i no go want make hair enter my teeth o

Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:49 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sprinter at 13-03-2013 03:54 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
 
Quote from: sophiebaby on 13-03-2013 03:49 PM
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin chie.. Sprinter.. na same tin we dey talk na.. some no even send sef  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Baddest guy .. buh me i no go want make hair enter my teeth o
      Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:54 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- arsenal123 at 13-03-2013 03:58 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Posted: at 13-03-2013 03:58 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Idbabe at 13-03-2013 04:20 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sprinter on 13-03-2013 03:48 PM
   But pray that day make the rivers of Egypt don't run red.

E go lick the red river Egypt like dat na, no be u dey find licky licky?
Posted: at 13-03-2013 04:20 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 13-03-2013 04:23 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 13-03-2013 04:23 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sprinter at 13-03-2013 04:41 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Idbabe on 13-03-2013 04:20 PM
E go lick the red river Egypt like dat na, no be u dey find licky licky?
   emmh no wahala na,  you dey forget the scripture says and Moses stretch out his rod towards the river,  and you know what happen then. The guy go stretch his Rod out and that river go dry up quick quick... see you warri guy no dey take last for this kind matter   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 13-03-2013 04:41 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sophiebaby at 13-03-2013 04:53 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin SPRINTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Posted: at 13-03-2013 04:53 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kennynaija at 13-03-2013 05:32 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
To be realistic, can someone tell me the ENJOYMENT you people derived from this act, to me it's disgusting, provided i can be CONVINCED Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posted: at 13-03-2013 05:32 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FlyMamacita at 13-03-2013 08:53 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Idbabe on 13-03-2013 02:46 PM
Ur using phrase.  Talk complete sentence.  So many tins dey happen in 21st century, which one u dey do.  Be bold enough like ur fellow Nijapalists .  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
[/quote

 Grin Grin make u talk ur own nah my fellow naijapalist
Posted: at 13-03-2013 08:53 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- FlyMamacita at 13-03-2013 08:55 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Idbabe on 13-03-2013 03:14 PM
No count me put ooo becos me if the guy no suck me wella, i no go enter the next stage o becos dat is the koko

 Shocked Grin Grin
Posted: at 13-03-2013 08:55 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- FlyMamacita at 13-03-2013 08:57 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 13-03-2013 03:40 PM
i like to lick all.. even the blokos  Smiley Wink

 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 13-03-2013 08:57 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- FlyMamacita at 13-03-2013 09:01 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sprinter on 13-03-2013 04:41 PM
   emmh no wahala na,  you dey forget the scripture says and Moses stretch out his rod towards the river,  and you know what happen then. The guy go stretch his Rod out and that river go dry up quick quick... see you warri guy no dey take last for this kind matter   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

 Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 13-03-2013 09:01 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 20

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Everyday I Read Horrible Comments About My Voice – DJ Cuppy Cries Out

  2. Change Your Ways… Must You Fight Everybody? – Transgender Buchi Drags Bobrisky Again

  3. See Photo Of Heavily Pregnant Meghan Markle Taking Son Archie To School

  4. Moet Abebe Replies Trolls Who Attacked Her For Saying "Marriage Is A Fraud"

  5. I Wish Cee-C Was My Girlfriend – Soso Soberekon

  6. After Being Reprimanded By The FG, UK Withdraws Asylum Policy For IPOB And MASSOB

  7. Conor McGregor Will Get Savage Beating If He Dares Fight Me – Kamaru Usman Assures

  8. Stop Using Favourable Bible Verses To Demand Submission From Your Wife – Actress, Etinosa

  9. Call It Greed But I’m Making More Money Now That I Don’t Need To Share - Singer Peter Psquare


THIS WEEK
  1. Video: The Moment Ghanaian Female Pastor Using Her Br3ast To Heal Her Church Members

  2. Photos Of Laura Ikeji's Husband Ogbonna Kanu Picking From Dustbin in UK Hit Social Media

  3. Yikes! Ghanaian Female Student Caught Having S3x During Online Lecture Over Zoom (VIDEO)

  4. Nigerians Come For Prophet Odumeje Over Death Of Comedienne, Ada Jesus

  5. Sad! Comedienne Ada Jesus Has Just Died

  6. Woman Begs Court To End Her One Week Marriage Because Her Husband P3nis Is Too Big

  7. 'Pastor Odumeje Should Send His Account Number So We Refund His N1m' - Ada Jesus’s Mother (Vid)

  8. Man Confesses After Impregnating His Mother-in-Law Who Later Gave Birth To Boy

  9. Popular Bayelsa-Based Baker, George Dokubo Strangled To Death In His House (Photos)

  10. Popular Delta Big Boy, Omale Superior Dies After Ramming Into A Pole While Returning From Club


TOP MEMBERS: