Naijapals Personality Award 2015 Is Back! Nomination Is Open (Details Inside!) (Page 2)

Published On: January 19, 2015, 7:39 pm
Author: Naijapals Website
1 [2] 3 4 5 6
-- ngfineface (f) at 20-01-2015 08:43AM
(8986 | Hero)

Quote from: HOPEA23 on 19-01-2015 09:55PM
I hope u guys will be giving out iphone6+ tho...
In fact I nominate beneo, willieman2, so many people, don't even know How to spell their names...also my self..hopea23 Cheesy ...and the winner to be Cool

Even me sef don nominate you. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Reply
-- Nicksam (m) at 20-01-2015 08:47AM
(11351 | Hero)

MY FIRST IS WINACE AND SECOND NAMETALKAM
Reply
-- agbodour (m) at 20-01-2015 08:56AM
(125 | Upcoming)

Poster were is my name there? wise ohh Abi Naija don tire you?
Reply
-- echeeche (m) at 20-01-2015 09:11AM
(9432 | Hero)

Noted Roll Eyes
Reply
-- femjay (m) at 20-01-2015 09:58AM
(3350 | Gistmaniac)

Hmmmm interesting.......
My nominations are :
(1) Femjay
(2) Papadip
(3) Dareper ( comedian order of Niger )
(4) steveonreal
(5) Abudu
(6). giftmurphy ( relationship and Romance )   
(7) Foxtrot

I will like to nominate my sweeties  Sophiebay and Divineproject......bt I been long I heard from them .....I missed them so much .....
Zeigbo too also deserved a vote also ....... Bt I don't wat is happening to dat man Huh?   
Reply
-- divineproject (f) at 20-01-2015 10:17AM
(12699 | Hero)

@Femjay, I am here dear...........but I have won b4 in 2010 & Sophie was part of 2011...........I dont think we are eligible this time around.......Keep this place buzzing, I dey see una.

Reply
-- 50scent (m) at 20-01-2015 10:33AM
(23929 | Addicted Hero)

Nametalkam All the way  Cool
I nominate Nametalkam, Giftmurphy
Im not here regularly there is no point fighting for it

Reply
-- femjay (m) at 20-01-2015 12:51PM
(3350 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: divineproject on 20-01-2015 10:17AM
@Femjay, I am here dear...........but I have won b4 in 2010 & Sophie was part of 2011...........I dont think we are eligible this time around.......Keep this place buzzing, I dey see una.

Yes ma, ............that very nice of U̶̲̥̅̊ ....... A̶̲̥̅♏ aware of that becos I joined the 2010 bt I often visit here once in a while , you, omorewa ,Sophiebab, bittersweet, solidstonez ,giftmurphy , oyin,   Stephen153, Ajanni ,Zeigbo. 50 cent and others dat I cant remember  ......... I tink you people made this forum from the creations in 2007 I tink you people deserves RECOGNITION AWARDS for your contributions on this forum.............

By this A̶̲̥̅♏ also use this medium to plead naijapals to be  giving Recognition awards to those that deserves that !

Remain blessed ma .........  May God be with U̶̲̥̅̊ !
Reply
-- femjay (m) at 20-01-2015 12:56PM
(3350 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: femjay on 20-01-2015 12:51PM
Yes ma, ............that very nice of U̶̲̥̅̊ ....... A̶̲̥̅♏ aware of that becos I joined the 2010 bt I often visit here once in a while , you, omorewa ,Sophiebab, bittersweet, solidstonez ,giftmurphy , oyin,   Stephen153, Ajanni ,Zeigbo. 50 cent and others dat I cant remember  .........

I tink you people made this forum from the creations in 2007 I tink you people deserves RECOGNITION AWARDS for your contributions on this forum.............

By this,   A̶̲̥̅♏ using  this medium to plead naijapals to be  giving Recognition awards to those that deserves that !

Remain blessed ma .........  May God be with you ma !
Correction 
Reply
-- Aniagain (m) at 20-01-2015 01:16PM
(1578 | Gistmaniac)

U guys forgot to nominate me, okay, I nominate ANIAGAIN

Reply
-- papie4girls (m) at 20-01-2015 01:38PM
(3 | Newbie)

i nominate papie4girls please vote for him
Reply
-- divineproject (f) at 20-01-2015 01:56PM
(12699 | Hero)

@FemJay, Thanks for the recognition   Grin Grin Grin Grin...........I do think the PERSONALITY AWARD is a kinda RECOGNITION AWARD too.  As you can see Naijapals is democratic and so wont want to impose any pal on us all, that is the reason all pals are asked to nominate and also vote. That is democracy, every vote counts.

Reply
-- TABONTE (m) at 20-01-2015 03:19PM
(429 | Upcoming)

TABONTE all the way! the only certified confusionist
Reply
-- femjay (m) at 20-01-2015 04:13PM
(3350 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: divineproject on 20-01-2015 01:56PM
@FemJay, Thanks for the recognition   Grin Grin Grin Grin...........I do think the PERSONALITY AWARD is a kinda RECOGNITION AWARD too.  As you can see Naijapals is democratic and so wont want to impose any pal on us all, that is the reason all pals are asked to nominate and also vote. That is democracy, every vote counts.

Ok ........... that very kind of you........
......Understood ! ...........

Remain abundantly blessed in the Lord ..............

Reply
-- HOPEA23 (f) at 20-01-2015 06:13PM
(22320 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: aso4life1 on 20-01-2015 02:09AM
papadip
franel
Nametalkam
Hopea23

I nominate u bro aso4live

Reply
-- HOPEA23 (f) at 20-01-2015 06:14PM
(22320 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: ngfineface on 20-01-2015 08:43AM
Even me sef don nominate you. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
;)I nominate ngfineface

Reply
-- shepherdnoble (m) at 22-01-2015 11:27AM
(28 | Newbie)

Nametalkam and hope 23
Reply
-- ngfineface (f) at 22-01-2015 12:47PM
(8986 | Hero)

Quote from: femjay on 20-01-2015 09:58AM
Hmmmm interesting.......
My nominations are :
(1) Femjay
(2) Papadip
(3) Dareper ( comedian order of Niger )
(4) steveonreal
(5) Abudu
(6). giftmurphy ( relationship and Romance )   
(7) Foxtrot

I will like to nominate my sweeties  Sophiebay and Divineproject......bt I been long I heard from them .....I missed them so much .....
Zeigbo too also deserved a vote also ....... Bt I don't wat is happening to dat man Huh?   

Oh Femjay, me nko?  Sad Sad Sad Sad
Reply
-- Wanneka (m) at 22-01-2015 01:37PM
(156 | Upcoming)

i nominate WANNEKA
Reply
-- k4short2 (f) at 22-01-2015 02:23PM
(1120 | Gistmaniac)

I nominate my paddy Echeeche
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 6