SO SAD! 200L UNILAG Student, Dennis Mkpanam Died After Allegedly Taking Tramadol And Codeine

at 02:30 PM, 11/07/2018 (8 months ago)
(7444 | Gistmaniac) (f)

It has been reported that a 200 Level student of the University of Lagos has died.
 
The young man identified as Dennis Mkpanam aka Daddy.linkup, died after allegedly overdosing on Tramadol and codeine.
 
Local reports show that Dennis, an Electrical Engineering and Computer Science student was said to have taken the illicit combination while hanging out with some friends, yesterday. Shortly after that, he collapsed and bled from the nose.
 
He was subsequently rushed to the Lagoon hospital where he was temporarily stabilized, but later started convulsing again and eventually gave up the ghost around 11:57pm.

Published at: 02:30 PM, 11/07/2018 (8 months ago)
Author: onuigbo felicia
Problem with this article? Please email reporter[at]naijapals[dot]com or visit our contact page


slimber at 06:54 PM, 11/07/2018 (8 months ago)
(12068 | Hero) (f)
RIP
Reply
SOGaiya at 09:53 AM, 12/07/2018 (8 months ago)
(5483 | Gistmaniac) (m)
nice move who is next?
Reply
uptownboy01 at 07:58 PM, 2/08/2018 (7 months ago)
(1 | Newbie) (m)
I am not dead, this post is untrue. Please take it down asap. Lie, lies, lies!  I never took drugs and was never in the hospital. Pull this down! you used my picture to publish a fake story because you copied and pasted. take it down asap.
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

x