Curvy Actress, Anita Joseph Shares Seductive Photos Online

Published 6 months ago by: kaygee
at 04:19 PM, 9/04/2019 (6 months ago)

(4218 | Gistmaniac) (m)



Anita Joseph is one actress that knows she has a very good body and she is not shy to flaunt it, her curves has drawn so many men to her Instagram page, checkout new photos she shared on her page.


Problem with this article? Please contact us



smart61 at 04:24 PM, 9/04/2019 (6 months ago)
(1285 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Computer work
Reply
Baye77 at 04:26 PM, 9/04/2019 (6 months ago)
(4609 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Ok now...selling point
Reply
kp45 at 05:04 PM, 9/04/2019 (6 months ago)
(10222 | Hero) (m)

Sell well
Reply
Bebold at 05:06 PM, 9/04/2019 (6 months ago)
(2357 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Lol firs remove those close let’s see your flabby Tomy lol  Grin, then those hairs aren’t real  Grin, then you have big ass that can’t be cleaned well  Grin then your face looks like macho man face and finally you are not sexy come to Canada and experience sexiness
Reply
EDDYPRINCE at 05:53 PM, 9/04/2019 (6 months ago)
(28554 | Addicted Hero) (m)

HMMMMMMMMM OH HOW I WISH.....
Reply
nightowl1171 at 06:27 PM, 9/04/2019 (6 months ago)
(60 | Newbie) (m)

Quote from: Bebold on 05:06 PM,  9/04/2019
Lol firs remove those close let’s see your flabby Tomy lol  Grin, then those hairs aren’t real  Grin, then you have big ass that can’t be cleaned well  Grin then your face looks like macho man face and finally you are not sexy come to Canada and experience sexiness

Please stop insulting this woman for no reason. She have her life to live. Stay in your Canada and let her be and enjoy her Nigeria. Next time ask your Canadian friends there in your Canada how to write English. There's nothing like "Hairs" but Hair.
Reply
Bebold at 06:42 PM, 9/04/2019 (6 months ago)
(2357 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: nightowl1171 on 06:27 PM,  9/04/2019
Please stop insulting this woman for no reason. She have her life to live. Stay in your Canada and let her be and enjoy her Nigeria. Next time ask your Canadian friends there in your Canada how to write English. There's nothing like "Hairs" but Hair.


Well eat your English in Nigeria and I speak my English in Canada lol who English hep lol at least my friends here don’t care about that please, leave my English alone it came out of my mouth right and why won’t I insult her since she made herself public with such pictures?
Reply
kacylee at 08:01 PM, 9/04/2019 (6 months ago)
(24054 | Addicted Hero) (f)

th work of photo filter

Reply
nonsovin at 01:59 AM, 10/04/2019 (6 months ago)
(3140 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Bebold on 05:06 PM,  9/04/2019
Lol firs remove those close let’s see your flabby Tomy lol  Grin, then those hairs aren’t real  Grin, then you have big ass that can’t be cleaned well  Grin then your face looks like macho man face and finally you are not sexy come to Canada and experience sexiness
Must you indirectly announce to us that you are in Canada?
What has this news got to do with Canada ??
Reply
Bebold at 09:36 AM, 10/04/2019 (6 months ago)
(2357 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: nonsovin on 01:59 AM, 10/04/2019
Must you indirectly announce to us that you are in Canada?
What has this news got to do with Canada ??


What if I tell you that I have never been to Canada before then you will jump inside Lagoon
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. sun2sun on: We Discovered Life On Mars In The 1970s - Former NASA Scientist Says
    Interesting! ... 24 mins ago
  2. johnnychuks2 on: Sad! Boko Haram Insurgents Have Claimed Lives Of 847 Nigerian Soldiers - Senator Ndume Reveals
    KEEP DECIEVING URSELF, WHEN THE MAJOR SPONSOR OF BOTH BOKO HARAM AND THE MIYETI ALAH HEADS MEN IS TH... 30 mins ago
  3. Ribams on: Kafayat Sanni and Tolulope Arotile Become Nigeria's First Female Military NAF Pilots (Photos)
    Tolu you make Iffe ijumu in Kogi proud, God protect and continue to bless you, amen... 57 mins ago
  4. davi on: "Igbos Can Move Nigeria Out Of Economic Crisis, But We Are Not Treated Fairly" – Peter Obi
    Na big lie you fool na they spoil this country name oversea ok drug dealer people... 1 hr ago
  5. Wazubia on: VIDEO: Matured Nigerian Man Seen Dancing The "Soapy" Dance By Naira Marley
    THIS 1 DON LOST FOR ABROAD.MAKE HIM PEOPLE FORGET. AM... 1 hr ago