Generator Fume Kills 15 Wedding Guests Overnight in Imo, 17 Others Left Unconscious

Published 4 months ago by: kacy lee
at 08:11 PM, 10/06/2019 (4 months ago)

(24080 | Addicted Hero) (f)


At least 15 persons have been killed and about 17 other left unconscious after inhaling generator fume while attending a marriage ceremony, over the weekend in Umuomumu Mbieri, Imo State.

The victims, who were majorly guests from Anambra State, were said to have decided to pass the night in a house provided by the celebrants.



A generator was powered on for them and it was placed in the kitchen, while the doors and widows of their rooms were locked, thus allowing the fume to kill some of them.

Problem with this article? Please contact us



Atom007 at 06:51 AM, 11/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(12 | Newbie) (m)

Guy stop this nonsense nah. Fraudster
Reply
Baye77 at 06:59 AM, 12/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(4660 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

This is really sad...
May God have mercy on the dead
Reply
abcdqwer at 04:36 AM, 13/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(374 | Upcoming) (m)

It's called carbon monoxide.
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. jahlovesme on: “Smoking Weed Doesn’t Make You Cool”- Nigerian Controversial Rapper, Naira Marley Reveals
    Marlian..oya control d card... 11 mins ago
  2. jahlovesme on: Followers Attack Bobrisky For Displaying A Firman Generator Key As Lexus Car Key (WATCH)
    LOLS.... 8) 8) 8)... 11 mins ago
  3. Henrybobo on: Evil Powers In Nigeria Will Be Broken - World Renown Evangelist, Benny Hinn Declares
    Amen... 31 mins ago
  4. Kormeijama on: 10 Months After Sharing Her Wedding Photos on IG, Mum of Five Denies Marrying Her Third Husband
    Even  street ladies are far betterthan this loafer... 38 mins ago
  5. maxzy277 on: Buhari Orders Forensic Audit Of $40BN Spent On NDDC From 2001 - 2019
    They must return all the money looted 8)... 40 mins ago