Generator Fume Kills 15 Wedding Guests Overnight in Imo, 17 Others Left Unconscious

Published 6 days ago by: kacy lee
at 08:11 PM, 10/06/2019 (6 days ago)

(22411 | Addicted Hero) (f)


At least 15 persons have been killed and about 17 other left unconscious after inhaling generator fume while attending a marriage ceremony, over the weekend in Umuomumu Mbieri, Imo State.

The victims, who were majorly guests from Anambra State, were said to have decided to pass the night in a house provided by the celebrants.



A generator was powered on for them and it was placed in the kitchen, while the doors and widows of their rooms were locked, thus allowing the fume to kill some of them.

Problem with this article? Please contact us


Atom007 at 06:51 AM, 11/06/2019 (5 days ago)
(11 | Newbie) (m)

Guy stop this nonsense nah. Fraudster
Reply
Baye77 at 06:59 AM, 12/06/2019 (4 days ago)
(1886 | Gistmaniac) (m)

This is really sad...
May God have mercy on the dead
Reply
abcdqwer at 04:36 AM, 13/06/2019 (3 days ago)
(342 | Upcoming) (m)

It's called carbon monoxide.
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. smart61 on: Man Bursts Into Tears As His Yet To Be 2-year Old Daughter Is Raped In School
    The other time it was six months old baby that was taped. Today it is a two years old child. Rituali... 7 mins ago
  2. smart61 on: Lampard Leads In List Of 10 Managers To Replace Sarri At Chelsea (See list+Photos)
    I prefer Rafa benitez... 24 mins ago
  3. Brave5500 on: Israeli Prime Minister's Wife Convicted Of Misusing Public Funds
    This is a country where law abide to all,,, in Nigeria #20billion was map out for law makers allowan... 32 mins ago
  4. Bebold on: See Olakunle Churchill' Cryptic Message As He Celebrates Fathers Day
    Well true talk when the boy is of age he will come asking for his father be patient ... 34 mins ago
  5. james987 on: Yvonne Nelson Snubs Her Baby Daddy,Jamie Roberts On Fathers Day; Blames Men For Many Broken Fami
    A grown up lady,not ugly,yet couldn't fetch herself a young millionaire or billionaire for a hu... 50 mins ago