Father Beats 12-year-old Daughter He Allegedly Caught Having Sex (Video)

10 months ago by: Mister Jay Wonder
(m) at 20-07-2019 11:10AM (10 months ago)

(24664 | Addicted Hero)


A video has surfaced of a father beating his daughter. In the video, an unidentified father is shown beating his daughter with a belt after he allegedly caught her having s*x.

While spanking the crying girl he asked, “Do you want to be a h–?”

Even after she can be heard screaming “No! No!” in response, he would not stop whooping her with his belt while she screams out in pains.

Watch the video below;




Doyourworst (m) at 20-07-2019 11:29AM
(2249 | Gistmaniac)

Good Dad. I will do the same without regrets. But you won't try such here in Europe. They will charge you to court for child abuse. And she would be taken away from you!.
Reply
kaposky (m) at 20-07-2019 11:38AM
(3756 | Gistmaniac)

GOOD FATHER, I LIKE THIS MENNHH
Reply
Baye77 (m) at 20-07-2019 11:54AM
(6786 | Gistmaniac)

...and you really think this will correct her??only love can heal her...not force
Reply
Bebold (m) at 20-07-2019 12:00PM
(2545 | Gistmaniac)

Hhhhmmmm I won’t say what I would do because it’s terrible
Reply
proly (f) at 20-07-2019 12:43PM
(15516 | Hero)

I wil.do same...because I dont want no bastard child in my house or abortion...she suppose to be reading g working hard to get a scholarship to go to college not sex...my dad and mum dont tolerate rubish
Reply
SweetDaddy1 (m) at 20-07-2019 01:26PM
(2709 | Gistmaniac)

Good father, this is how to show love to a child. The girl will now wait for another 12 years to think of having sex.
Reply
Brave5500 (m) at 20-07-2019 02:04PM
(972 | Upcoming)

Hmmmm this only happens in western world where a father is not allow to beat a child as such they start engaging in atrocities at tender age so it has gotten to Africa... Social media has destroyed our society... back in d days at 12 u bath outside now 12yrs kids knows wat they got inbetween their legs this is horrible...
Reply
ebescopy (m) at 20-07-2019 02:27PM
(232 | Upcoming)

At age 14, I still bath for outside. Nonsense.
Reply
smart61 (m) at 20-07-2019 07:55PM
(1864 | Gistmaniac)

BEATING HER IS NOT A SOLUTION AT ALL. CALL HER ASIDE AND LET HER KNOW THE DANGER INVOLVE IN EARLY SEX AT SUCH AGE. TALK TO HER TO MAKE HER REALIZE THAT YOU AS A FATHJER DO NOT WANT HER TO DISAPPOINT YOU AND BRING DISGRACE TO HERSELF AND THE FAMILY. BEATING HER MAKES HER BECOME STURBBORN AND LATER DISRESPECTFUL.
Reply
emma4love3 (m) at 20-07-2019 08:04PM
(15079 | Hero)

he shuld beat her small oh.... because the parents suposed to
have been teaching her sex education....
Reply
DrSoba (m) at 20-07-2019 08:19PM
(5147 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: smart61 on 20-07-2019 07:55PM
BEATING HER IS NOT A SOLUTION AT ALL. CALL HER ASIDE AND LET HER KNOW THE DANGER INVOLVE IN EARLY SEX AT SUCH AGE. TALK TO HER TO MAKE HER REALIZE THAT YOU AS A FATHJER DO NOT WANT HER TO DISAPPOINT YOU AND BRING DISGRACE TO HERSELF AND THE FAMILY. BEATING HER MAKES HER BECOME STURBBORN AND LATER DISRESPECTFUL.
Shut up, you hear me? At 12 years? I will beat her, intact I will leave a mark she will always use to remember what she did. Then I will pull her to my side to speak with her. But for the first time, Infact he dey pepper me now. I will beat shage out from her
Reply
Doyourworst (m) at 20-07-2019 11:13PM
(2249 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: smart61 on 20-07-2019 07:55PM
BEATING HER IS NOT A SOLUTION AT ALL. CALL HER ASIDE AND LET HER KNOW THE DANGER INVOLVE IN EARLY SEX AT SUCH AGE. TALK TO HER TO MAKE HER REALIZE THAT YOU AS A FATHJER DO NOT WANT HER TO DISAPPOINT YOU AND BRING DISGRACE TO HERSELF AND THE FAMILY. BEATING HER MAKES HER BECOME STURBBORN AND LATER DISRESPECTFUL.



Smart61 or Mugu61, infact, i do prefer to call you MUGU61. this very issue is meant for Matured Men with kids, not for boys without Brain like you. Nonsense.
Reply
Jodijess (f) at 22-07-2019 01:22AM
(8 | Newbie)

No be small Undecided
Reply
abcdqwer (m) at 22-07-2019 03:06AM
(398 | Upcoming)

Quote from: Baye77 on 20-07-2019 11:54AM
...and you really think this will correct her??only love can heal her...not force
You're idiot, love will make children worse. Beating her is good based on her offense.
Reply
smart61 (m) at 23-07-2019 12:15AM
(1864 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: DrSoba on 20-07-2019 08:19PM
Shut up, you hear me? At 12 years? I will beat her, intact I will leave a mark she will always use to remember what she did. Then I will pull her to my side to speak with her. But for the first time, Infact he dey pepper me now. I will beat shage out from her
IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN KILL AND BURY HER.
Reply
smart61 (m) at 23-07-2019 12:17AM
(1864 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 20-07-2019 11:13PM


Smart61 or Mugu61, infact, i do prefer to call you MUGU61. this very issue is meant for Matured Men with kids, not for boys without Brain like you. Nonsense.
THE MUGU HERE IS YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT YET A CIVILISED HUMAN BEING. IN FACT, YOUR PROBLEM IS ILLITERACY AND IGNORANCE COMBINED
Reply
christiano10 (m) at 16-11-2019 10:26AM
(664 | Upcoming)

Quote from: DrSoba on 20-07-2019 08:19PM
Shut up, you hear me? At 12 years? I will beat her, intact I will leave a mark she will always use to remember what she did. Then I will pull her to my side to speak with her. But for the first time, Infact he dey pepper me now. I will beat shage out from her
God bless you
Drsoba
Reply
Baye77 (m) at 21-11-2019 06:58PM
(6786 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: abcdqwer on 22-07-2019 03:06AM
You're idiot, love will make children worse. Beating her is good based on her offense.
You moron what do u know about raising a child??? Shut your gut if u dont have brain within your skull to reason with....mofo!
Reply