"The Man In The Police Custody Is Not The Killer"-Man Speaks On The Arrest Of PH Serial Killer

10 months ago by: CLARA JANCITA
-- Online (f) at 20-09-2019 02:36PM

(15181 | Hero)



Psychologist shares conspiracy theory on the arrest of PH serial killer. Read Below...












-- allenspike (m) at 20-09-2019 02:45PM
(4097 | Gistmaniac)

Sharap dia
Reply
-- fineboy77 Online (m) at 20-09-2019 02:51PM
(10227 | Hero)

please arrest this self acclaimed professor,he knows the serial killer.

Reply
-- FloxyB (m) at 20-09-2019 02:55PM
(561 | Upcoming)

IDIOT FELLOW. YOUR ANALYSIS AREN'T MAKING ANY SENSE
Reply
-- dareper (m) at 20-09-2019 04:19PM
(20616 | Addicted Hero)

Exactly what I was thinking. How can someone who has been avoiding CCTV hotels suddenly go to one with CCTV?. Or do u think that kinda of person have dull brain like u?. They knew the game and know how to play it with out a trace.
Reply
-- fineboy77 Online (m) at 20-09-2019 07:40PM
(10227 | Hero)

Quote from: dareper on 20-09-2019 04:19PM
Exactly what I was thinking. How can someone who has been avoiding CCTV hotels suddenly go to one with CCTV?. Or do u think that kinda of person have dull brain like u?. They knew the game and know how to play it with out a trace.
Every serial killer in history finally made a mistake,not to talk of this local learner serial killer. Is he the manager of all hotels in PH to know that the one without CCTV yesterday has installed one today and avoid it?...or are you the serial killer?

Reply
-- morganaldore (m) at 20-09-2019 08:27PM
(176 | Upcoming)

Quote from: FloxyB on 20-09-2019 02:55PM
IDIOT FELLOW. YOUR ANALYSIS AREN'T MAKING ANY SENSE

why will it make sense to one with NO SENSE.
Reply
-- morganaldore (m) at 20-09-2019 08:41PM
(176 | Upcoming)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 20-09-2019 07:40PM
Every serial killer in history finally made a mistake,not to talk of this local learner serial killer. Is he the manager of all hotels in PH to know that the one without CCTV yesterday has installed one today and avoid it?...or are you the serial killer?
look at this empty vessel saying every serial killer in history finally made a mistake....which story book you de read...you called the fool a local serial killer but his case was heard beyond nigeria.
Reply
-- fineboy77 Online (m) at 20-09-2019 10:18PM
(10227 | Hero)

Quote from: morganaldore on 20-09-2019 08:41PM
look at this empty vessel saying every serial killer in history finally made a mistake....which story book you de read...you called the fool a local serial killer but his case was heard beyond nigeria.
You are obviously chasing clout,but u just made it easier for people to know that you are a very daft,dumb and stupid village boy.

Reply