DJ Cuppy Excited To Meet Her Idol, Naira Marley As She Declares She Is Now A Marlian (WATCH)

Published 3 months ago by: success Xenab
at 5-11-2019 11:45PM (3 months ago)

(8712 | Hero) (m)


DJ Cuppy gets so excited as she finally meets Nigerian controversial artist, one of Nigerian's top artist making waves right now by stage name Naira Marley
with a caption;
Quote
“I’m a MARLIAN”


Watch;

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0w3iXA_ILo&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0w3iXA_ILo&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>




james987 at 6-11-2019 04:44AM (3 months ago)
(8651 | Hero) (m)

Money no dey buy sense else this girl for get sense
Reply
johnnychuks2 at 6-11-2019 06:27AM (3 months ago)
(722 | Upcoming) (m)

Why? are you jealous? Oya na go jump inside well, for another person likeness.
Reply
Haso112 at 6-11-2019 07:56AM (3 months ago)
(6464 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Quote from: johnnychuks2 on  6-11-2019 06:27AM
Why? are you jealous? Oya na go jump inside well, for another person likeness.

THANK YOU JARE, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST FULL OF IT... I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THE GUY... VERY ASININE WAY OF THINKING...!
Reply
james987 at 6-11-2019 08:59AM (3 months ago)
(8651 | Hero) (m)

With all the money your father has,you can as well build a solid brand. Dangote children we no dey hear them dey jonze anyhow.
Reply
Haso112 at 6-11-2019 09:05AM (3 months ago)
(6464 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Quote from: james987 on  6-11-2019 08:59AM
With all the money your father has,you can as well build a solid brand. Dangote children we no dey hear them dey jonze anyhow.

WHO BE YOUR OWN FATHER? PEOPLE HAVE CHOICES, DANGOTE'S CHILDREN CHOOSE TO BE QUIET, OTEDOLA'S CHILDREN DON'T HAVE TO COPY THEIR LIFESTYLE. EVERYONE LIVING THEIR BEST LIFE & YOU ARE THERE FEELING UNNECESSARY PAINS FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S CHOICE... SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOUR PERSON....!
Reply
james987 at 6-11-2019 09:14AM (3 months ago)
(8651 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: Haso112 on  6-11-2019 09:05AM
WHO BE YOUR OWN FATHER? PEOPLE HAVE CHOICES, DANGOTE'S CHILDREN CHOOSE TO BE QUIET, OTEDOLA'S CHILDREN DON'T HAVE TO COPY THEIR LIFESTYLE. EVERYONE LIVING THEIR BEST LIFE & YOU ARE THERE FEELING UNNECESSARY PAINS FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S CHOICE... SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOUR PERSON....!
STAY ON YOUR LANE STRANGER. WAIT TILL I ENTER YOUR LANE.
Reply
scottchris at 6-11-2019 09:43AM (3 months ago)
(4736 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Marlian..... Zero belt, a thousand trousers

Reply
Swissnaija at 7-11-2019 04:28PM (3 months ago)
(156 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: scottchris on  7-11-2019 04:28PM
Marlian..... Zero belt, a thousand trousers
Reply