SAD! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

3 weeks ago by: Mister Jay Wonder
-- Online (m) at 12-07-2020 09:58PM

(25101 | Addicted Hero)


A community in Lagos was thrown in shock after an electrician got electrocuted while working on a pole. It was pure tension that took over the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.

Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agirc Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

"He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”


Watch the video below:



-- Noah147 (m) at 13-07-2020 10:52AM
(420 | Upcoming)

R I P brother Ladi.
Reply