Rapper Moneybagg Yo Shows Off Luxury Cars And Money to Mark Birthday

Date: 23-09-2021 1:00 pm (3 weeks ago) | Author: CLARA JANCITA
- at 23-09-2021 01:00 PM (3 weeks ago)
(f)


American rapper, Moneybagg Yo has motivated his followers by showing off wads of dollar notes and luxury cars on his 30th birthday.
 
The singer turned 30, yesterday, September  22.
 
To mark his birthday, he took to Instagram and Twitter to show off his luxury cars and wads of cash.
 
He wrote in the caption that he had straight Fs on his report card but is now doing well.
 
"Anything is possible," he added.







Posted: at 23-09-2021 01:00 PM (3 weeks ago) | Hero
- marijuanaa at 23-09-2021 01:23 PM (3 weeks ago)
Online (m)
Gud for him
Posted: at 23-09-2021 01:23 PM (3 weeks ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ficull at 23-09-2021 03:15 PM (3 weeks ago)
(m)
Confirm Bloodz.
Posted: at 23-09-2021 03:15 PM (3 weeks ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nikiniki at 23-09-2021 03:25 PM (3 weeks ago)
(f)
Shows in your behavior, bloody illiterate.......education is free to an extend and all those customized cars are nothing. Go invest your money.
Posted: at 23-09-2021 03:25 PM (3 weeks ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- smart61 at 23-09-2021 08:29 PM (3 weeks ago)
(m)
Quote from: nikiniki on 23-09-2021 03:25 PM
Shows in your behavior, bloody illiterate.......education is free to an extend and all those customized cars are nothing. Go invest your money.
... EXACTLY. YOU TALK WELL. BUT WHY ARE MANY RICH BLACK PEOPLE SO FOOLISH.?
Posted: at 23-09-2021 08:29 PM (3 weeks ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- gogoman at 23-09-2021 08:55 PM (3 weeks ago)
(m)
you did well for yourself son!! enjoy your life
Posted: at 23-09-2021 08:55 PM (3 weeks ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- SWORDMAN at 24-09-2021 09:53 AM (3 weeks ago)
(m)
weldone
Posted: at 24-09-2021 09:53 AM (3 weeks ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Haso112 at 24-09-2021 10:42 AM (3 weeks ago)
(m)
Quote from: nikiniki on 23-09-2021 03:25 PM
Shows in your behavior, bloody illiterate.......education is free to an extend and all those customized cars are nothing. Go invest your money.

NA WA FOR SOME OR UNA OOOO.. UNA MUST TALK ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE CHOOSE TO LIVE THEIR LIVES, SO IF HE HAS INVESTED A LOT, HE SHOULD COME ONLINE AND SHOW YOU THAT ONE TOO.? NONSENSE...!
Posted: at 24-09-2021 10:42 AM (3 weeks ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Haso112 at 24-09-2021 10:42 AM (3 weeks ago)
(m)
Quote from: smart61 on 23-09-2021 08:29 PM
... EXACTLY. YOU TALK WELL. BUT WHY ARE MANY RICH BLACK PEOPLE SO FOOLISH.?

FOLLOW FOLLOW, TRY GET SENSE....! PERSON WEY INVEST MONEY NO GO COME ONLINE TELL YOU SAY HIM INVEST MONEY... DUNCE....!
Posted: at 24-09-2021 10:42 AM (3 weeks ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- smart61 at 24-09-2021 01:08 PM (3 weeks ago)
(m)
Quote from: Haso112 on 24-09-2021 10:42 AM
FOLLOW FOLLOW, TRY GET SENSE....! PERSON WEY INVEST MONEY NO GO COME ONLINE TELL YOU SAY HIM INVEST MONEY... DUNCE....!
...THE REAL FOLLOW FOLLOW AND FOOLISH PERSON HERE IS YOU. THIS GUY IS NOT YOUR BROTHER AND NEITHER IS HE RELATED TO YOU IN ANYWAY. THEN, WHY ARE YOU CRYING OVER OTHER,S COMMENTS?  IF HE HAVE INVESTED THE MONEY HE SPENT ON THOSE CARS LIKE AN IDIOT, MANY OF HIS BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS WOULD HAVE BEEN WORKING AND MAKE A GOOD LIVING WORKING IN HIS COMPANY. MOST OF THOSE CARS ARE THERE FOR MONTHS WITHOUT BEING DRIVEN OR USED. BILL GATES IS FAR RICHER THAN HIM WITH INVESTMENT EVERYWHERE BUT HE DOES NOT DISPLAY CARS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. SOME RICH BLACK PEOPLE ARE REALLY DUMBS SOMETIMES.
Posted: at 24-09-2021 01:08 PM (3 weeks ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Haso112 at 24-09-2021 01:13 PM (3 weeks ago)
(m)
Quote from: smart61 on 24-09-2021 01:08 PM
...THE REAL FOLLOW FOLLOW AND FOOLISH PERSON HERE IS YOU. THIS GUY IS NOT YOUR BROTHER AND NEITHER IS HE RELATED TO YOU IN ANYWAY. THEN, WHY ARE YOU CRYING OVER OTHER,S COMMENTS?  IF HE HAVE INVESTED THE MONEY HE SPENT ON THOSE CARS LIKE AN IDIOT, MANY OF HIS BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS WOULD HAVE BEEN WORKING AND MAKE A GOOD LIVING WORKING IN HIS COMPANY. MOST OF THOSE CARS ARE THERE FOR MONTHS WITHOUT BEING DRIVEN OR USED. BILL GATES IS FAR RICHER THAN HIM WITH INVESTMENT EVERYWHERE BUT HE DOES NOT DISPLAY CARS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. SOME RICH BLACK PEOPLE ARE REALLY DUMBS SOMETIMES.

DUDE, IT'S HIS phyukING MONEY... HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE CHOOSES TO DO WITH IT... DRINK WATER AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS, NO BE EVERYTHING DEM DEY JUMP ON TALK.. VERY STUPID....!
Posted: at 24-09-2021 01:13 PM (3 weeks ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- smart61 at 24-09-2021 01:18 PM (3 weeks ago)
(m)
Quote from: Haso112 on 24-09-2021 01:13 PM
DUDE, IT'S HIS phyukING MONEY... HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE CHOOSES TO DO WITH IT... DRINK WATER AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS, NO BE EVERYTHING DEM DEY JUMP ON TALK.. VERY STUPID....!
.. WHILE I WILL ALSO ADVICE YOU TO DRINK OIL AND MIND YOUR phyukING BUSINESS. NO BE EVERYTHING YOU GO PUT MOUTH. YOU NO LIKE COMMENTS FROM OTHERS? DON'T READ IT. JUST WAKA PASS WITH YOUR MISERABLE LEGS.
Posted: at 24-09-2021 01:18 PM (3 weeks ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply