What's the Best/Smartest Piece of Advice Your Mom Ever Gave You?

Published On: April 27, 2011, 1:04 pm (9 years ago)
Author: uduak Sophia Monday
[1] 2 3 4 ... 10
You may not have believed it when you were young
But now you know its true:
Mothers knows best, when it comes to a lot of things.
from your love life to taking care of your face.

SO TELL US: WHATS THE SMARTEST/BEST ADVICE YOUR MOM EVER GAVE YOU?



Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:04 PM | Addicted Hero
1. She told me to always be kind and respectful to others

2. My mother told me that nothing is forever. Time heals old wounds. When you get upset, or something else in life goes wrong remember it is temporary, nothing will last forever. It all depends on how you handle it. Another thing was if you get upset with someone, I was told don't let anyone take space in your head...Unless they are paying rent for the space..lol

Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:05 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
Hmmmm.....nice one. My Mother has given me a lot of valuable advice and I've come to realize that when she tells me repeatedly that DON'T DO IT or DON'T GO THERE, I often regret if I did it or went there. One advice I keep remembering is that when someone offends u, don't rule him/her out of ur life entirely but consider the good he/she has done to u............
Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:09 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
She do tell me the only thing constant in life is change.

Always remember the son of whom you are.

All that glitters is not gold.

Dont envy people, things happen to people according to Gods plan.

You cant fast forward time, nor make 24hours 26 hours.
Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:13 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
My mum alway tell me 2 b careful abt woman cuz dey ar dangerous which is true.
Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:18 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: pholake on 27-04-2011 01:09 PM
Hmmmm.....nice one. My Mother has given me a lot of valuable advice and I've come to realize that when she tells me repeatedly that DON'T DO IT or DON'T GO THERE, I often regret if I did it or went there. One advice I keep remembering is that when someone offends u, don't rule him/her out of ur life entirely but consider the good he/she has done to u............

nice one

Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:27 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
Quote from: olumbareal on 27-04-2011 01:13 PM
She do tell me the only thing constant in life is change.

Always remember the son of whom you are.

All that glitters is not gold.

Dont envy people, things happen to people according to Gods plan.

You cant fast forward time, nor make 24hours 26 hours.

wow

Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:30 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
Quote from: Luvnprince on 27-04-2011 01:18 PM
My mum alway tell me 2 b careful abt woman cuz dey ar dangerous which is true.

Hmmmmm

Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:31 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-04-2011 01:30 PM
Quote from: olumbareal on 27-04-2011 01:13 PM
She do tell me the only thing constant in life is change.

Always remember the son of whom you are.

All that glitters is not gold.

Dont envy people, things happen to people according to Gods plan.

You cant fast forward time, nor make 24hours 26 hours.

wow
Then it was like a poem to me, but now its happening life and direct not on the screen.
Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:34 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Quote from: olumbareal on 27-04-2011 01:34 PM
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-04-2011 01:30 PM
Quote from: olumbareal on 27-04-2011 01:13 PM
She do tell me the only thing constant in life is change.

Always remember the son of whom you are.

All that glitters is not gold.

Dont envy people, things happen to people according to Gods plan.

You cant fast forward time, nor make 24hours 26 hours.

wow
Then it was like a poem to me, but now its happening life and direct not on the screen.

thats nice

Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:42 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
nice response here.

my Mum always tell me to be contented with wat i have

to always be humble and respectful

To always remember where am from

and to put God first in all i do
 
Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:46 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
1. My Mum always tell me not to worry about a thing that whatever will be will be.
2. She tell me to always say my prayers and always remember to put God first in everything i do.
3. She said don't let anyone keep u angry for so long,
    cos when u refuse to be angry, u have denied him/her happiness, so be ware when u tranna get me angry lol.
    LOTS OF OTHER GR8 STUFFS TOO. I love that woman(Ma MAMA) so much.
Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:47 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 27-04-2011 01:46 PM
nice response here.

my Mum always tell me to be contented with wat i have

to always be humble and respectful

To always remember where am from

and to put God first in all i do
 

nice one tatafoor..
How u dey?

Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:51 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
Quote from: Greggiyke on 27-04-2011 01:47 PM
1. My Mum always tell me not to worry about a thing that whatever will be will be.
2. She tell me to always say my prayers and always remember to put God first in everything i do.
3. She said don't let anyone keep u angry for so long,
    cos when u refuse to be angry, u have denied him/her happiness, so be ware when u tranna get me angry lol.
    LOTS OF OTHER GR8 STUFFS TOO. I love that woman(Ma MAMA) so much.

good one Wink

Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:53 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-04-2011 01:51 PM
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 27-04-2011 01:46 PM
nice response here.

my Mum always tell me to be contented with wat i have

to always be humble and respectful

To always remember where am from

and to put God first in all i do
 

nice one tatafoor..
How u dey?

iya warey i dey fine hw ur Easter holiday
Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 01:55 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 27-04-2011 01:55 PM
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-04-2011 01:51 PM
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 27-04-2011 01:46 PM
nice response here.

my Mum always tell me to be contented with wat i have

to always be humble and respectful

To always remember where am from

and to put God first in all i do
 

nice one tatafoor..
How u dey?

iya warey i dey fine hw ur Easter holiday

  Grin Grin Grin fine ooo.. enough sleep naaaaaa

Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 02:02 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
In anything i should do., "put God first" Love your neigbhour as yourself.....,
Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 02:04 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-04-2011 02:02 PM
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 27-04-2011 01:55 PM
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-04-2011 01:51 PM
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 27-04-2011 01:46 PM
nice response here.

my Mum always tell me to be contented with wat i have

to always be humble and respectful

To always remember where am from

and to put God first in all i do
 

nice one tatafoor..
How u dey?

iya warey i dey fine hw ur Easter holiday

  Grin Grin Grin fine ooo.. enough sleep naaaaaa

same here, so na d sleep mk u no reply my text
Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 02:06 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-04-2011 02:02 PM
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 27-04-2011 01:55 PM
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-04-2011 01:51 PM
Quote from: chiglamour4u on 27-04-2011 01:46 PM
nice response here.

my Mum always tell me to be contented with wat i have

to always be humble and respectful

To always remember where am from

and to put God first in all i do
 

nice one tatafoor..
How u dey?

iya warey i dey fine hw ur Easter holiday

  Grin Grin Grin fine ooo.. enough sleep naaaaaa

same here, so na d sleep mk u no reply my text
Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 02:12 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Mum gave me many, but one stands out:

Dont take gifts from men becos you will end up paying for them one way or the other......

Posted: (9 years ago) on 27-04-2011 02:30 PM | Hero
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 10