Are The Fulani Women The Prettiest In Nigeria? (Page 10)

Date: 27-04-2011 1:09 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Isaac ayodele
1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15
- ajanni at 30-04-2011 06:00 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
but so dangerous like their men too
Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:00 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- 50scent at 30-04-2011 06:06 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
na lie ajanni

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:06 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Michro at 30-04-2011 06:09 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Among the people in ur pix, poster, who will you say is pretty?
Is any of them really pretty?

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:09 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 50scent at 30-04-2011 06:16 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
AND WHOS PRETTY HERE IS MORE ATTRACTIVE

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:16 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 30-04-2011 06:17 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 05:13 PM
IGBO GIRLS DEY SPLENDID
Kiss Kiss Kiss Tongue

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:17 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 30-04-2011 06:18 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 30-04-2011 03:01 PM
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 02:53 PM
Quote from: ajanni on 30-04-2011 08:48 AM
Quote from: kebella on 29-04-2011 11:24 PM
Quote from: ajanni on 29-04-2011 08:57 PM
Quote from: kebella on 29-04-2011 08:10 PM
Quote from: tunde68600 on 28-04-2011 05:29 PM
Go Calabar,  i bet you no go recognize an ANGEL from a human being....Fulani for where? I beg beauty has to do with a CHEERFUL GIVER Grin

lol
we are talking about the beauty and not the thing , i know calabar women are killers , how many peoples don die on them this very year alobe?
one of my mistresses, her mum from Australia . while the father is from ----- you let me see the pic of your husband now , maybe he is as hugly as that ikechukwu , the criminal

bia nwokem ur own dont too much  Angry Angry show us ur wife pix lets no what to tell yu  Grin Grin Grin


really?

yeah, how about that?

about the lesbian yu post her pix  Huh? Huh? Huh?

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:18 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- 50scent at 30-04-2011 06:19 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 06:17 PM
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 05:13 PM
IGBO GIRLS DEY SPLENDID
Kiss Kiss Kiss Tongue

KB, HOPE YOUR DICK WILL NOT HARASS ME

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:19 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Michro at 30-04-2011 06:21 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 06:19 PM
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 06:17 PM
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 05:13 PM
IGBO GIRLS DEY SPLENDID
Kiss Kiss Kiss Tongue

KB, HOPE YOUR DICK WILL NOT HARASS ME
Hehehehehehehee

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:21 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 30-04-2011 06:24 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 06:18 PM
Quote from: ajanni on 30-04-2011 03:01 PM
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 02:53 PM
Quote from: ajanni on 30-04-2011 08:48 AM
Quote from: kebella on 29-04-2011 11:24 PM
Quote from: ajanni on 29-04-2011 08:57 PM
Quote from: kebella on 29-04-2011 08:10 PM
Quote from: tunde68600 on 28-04-2011 05:29 PM
Go Calabar,  i bet you no go recognize an ANGEL from a human being....Fulani for where? I beg beauty has to do with a CHEERFUL GIVER Grin

lol
we are talking about the beauty and not the thing , i know calabar women are killers , how many peoples don die on them this very year alobe?
one of my mistresses, her mum from Australia . while the father is from ----- you let me see the pic of your husband now , maybe he is as hugly as that ikechukwu , the criminal

bia nwokem ur own dont too much  Angry Angry show us ur wife pix lets no what to tell yu  Grin Grin Grin


really?

yeah, how about that?

about the lesbian yu post her pix  Huh? Huh? Huh?

you dey craze well well and no be small sef, see her mouth so
Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:24 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- kebella at 30-04-2011 06:26 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
yu dey mad  Sad where is moni  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:26 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 30-04-2011 06:27 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 06:19 PM
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 06:17 PM
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 05:13 PM
IGBO GIRLS DEY SPLENDID
Kiss Kiss Kiss Tongue

KB, HOPE YOUR DICK WILL NOT HARASS ME

re yu afraid  Grin  Shocked Shocked

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:27 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- 50scent at 30-04-2011 06:28 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 06:27 PM
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 06:19 PM
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 06:17 PM
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 05:13 PM
IGBO GIRLS DEY SPLENDID
Kiss Kiss Kiss Tongue
KB, HOPE YOUR DICK WILL NOT HARASS ME
re yu afraid  Grin  Shocked Shocked

AFRAID OF WHO? YU OR HIM?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I CANNOT AFRAID OF HIM, BUT YU ASK ME ?


Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:28 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 30-04-2011 06:29 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 06:06 PM
na lie ajanni

no no no , na true true , i have once lived with an ibo women , and when its their christmas or new year oreaster days , if they wants to kill a fow , they don,t slaughter . but choped off its head by uprooting it , or jammed it with the door , very cruel killing
Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:29 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- kebella at 30-04-2011 06:31 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 06:28 PM
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 06:27 PM
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 06:19 PM
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 06:17 PM
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 05:13 PM
IGBO GIRLS DEY SPLENDID
Kiss Kiss Kiss Tongue
KB, HOPE YOUR DICK WILL NOT HARASS ME
re yu afraid  Grin  Shocked Shocked

AFRAID OF WHO? YU OR HIM?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I CANNOT AFRAID OF HIM, BUT YU ASK ME ?



fear fear baby Shocked Shocked don worry yu no how we do it  Wink

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:31 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 30-04-2011 06:31 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on 30-04-2011 06:26 PM
yu dey mad  Sad where is moni  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

to hell with you and that stupid moni
Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:31 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- kebella at 30-04-2011 06:32 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
to hell with yu  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry dont spoil my day

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:32 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- 50scent at 30-04-2011 06:32 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 30-04-2011 06:29 PM
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 06:06 PM
na lie ajanni
no no no , na true true , i have once lived with an ibo women , and when its their christmas or new year oreaster days , if they wants to kill a fow , they don,t slaughter . but choped off its head by uprooting it , or jammed it with the door , very cruel killing

AND YU SAY ITS A LIE,, TALKIN ABOUT BEAUTY I LIKE EM IBO GIRLS ,,,, REALLY REALLY HOTTIE

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:32 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 30-04-2011 06:34 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
to hell with you thousand times , na so so bad talk she sabi
Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:34 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- kebella at 30-04-2011 06:35 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 30-04-2011 06:29 PM
Quote from: 50scent on 30-04-2011 06:06 PM
na lie ajanni

no no no , na true true , i have once lived with an ibo women , and when its their christmas or new year oreaster days , if they wants to kill a fow , they don,t slaughter . but choped off its head by uprooting it , or jammed it with the door , very cruel killing

thats just a foul what about ur foolish northerner killing innocent peeps lik ants, yu got something to say about it  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:35 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- 50scent at 30-04-2011 06:35 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
AJANNI BE CALM OH NO THATS MY BABY U R INSULTING

Posted: at 30-04-2011 06:35 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15