for the ladies please,does he deserve to be forgiven? (Page 2)

Date: 04-01-2009 5:56 pm (13 years ago) | Author: oluwa olayemi
1 [2] 3
- diplomatik at 17-01-2009 09:30 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Kennee on 17-01-2009 09:04 PM
Quote from: bilol on  4-01-2009 05:56 PM
he dated my friend and without me knowing about dates me as well,although ther was no sex bt i really liked,i was madly in love wit him.wen my frend came back and we discovered he was now pleading i was really hurt wat do i do?this gal is d only and best frend dat i ave bt 4 communication issues,i dint get to know b4 it was late.wat do i do?

When yu were Busy Hoarding the P**s* from Him, what do yu Expect?

Yu Love What?? Abeg Waka... Do yu think All men have the Patience to stay in a Non_Sex Relationship? Hissss
and do u

Posted: at 17-01-2009 09:30 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Kennee at 17-01-2009 09:45 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*...... BRB.... *Cough* Cough*.... Need Some Water....

Posted: at 17-01-2009 09:45 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- blackberryPearl at 17-01-2009 09:48 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
date ur best friedns ex?
that just ain't right
CHICKS B/4 DICKS
Posted: at 17-01-2009 09:48 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 17-01-2009 09:58 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Kennee on 17-01-2009 09:45 PM
*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*...... BRB.... *Cough* Cough*.... Need Some Water....
[/quote
wetin u need water for

Posted: at 17-01-2009 09:58 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Kennee at 17-01-2009 10:07 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Can't yu See l'm Coughin... Come on Be Nice and get me Some Water... Hehehehehe

Posted: at 17-01-2009 10:07 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 17-01-2009 10:12 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Kennee on 17-01-2009 10:07 PM
Can't yu See l'm Coughin... Come on Be Nice and get me Some Water... Hehehehehe
here's u water
me
drink am well o  lol

Posted: at 17-01-2009 10:12 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Kennee at 17-01-2009 10:24 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: diplomatik on 17-01-2009 10:12 PM
Quote from: Kennee on 17-01-2009 10:07 PM
Can't yu See l'm Coughin... Come on Be Nice and get me Some Water... Hehehehehe
here's u water
me
drink am well o  lol

Wiv All Pleasure Baby Thanx  Wink Wink Kiss Kiss Kiss

Posted: at 17-01-2009 10:24 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- diplomatik at 17-01-2009 10:44 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
i hope ur cough i sgone now lol

Posted: at 17-01-2009 10:44 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- blackberryPearl at 17-01-2009 11:32 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
hm
Posted: at 17-01-2009 11:32 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dnishe at 17-01-2009 11:46 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Kennee on 17-01-2009 09:45 PM
*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*...... BRB.... *Cough* Cough*.... Need Some Water....

na wa ooo this one touch u welll sote u start to cough.... abi u sef wan  :'(
Posted: at 17-01-2009 11:46 PM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- blackberryPearl at 18-01-2009 02:05 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
hhmmmmm
Posted: at 18-01-2009 02:05 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- akjasper at 18-01-2009 02:21 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Kennee on 17-01-2009 09:45 PM
*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*...... BRB.... *Cough* Cough*.... Need Some Water....
So u never cure dis 'Ur whooping cough??
u think say Na de babe go cure u abi???
Posted: at 18-01-2009 02:21 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- blackberryPearl at 18-01-2009 03:11 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
hhhhmmmmmmmm
Posted: at 18-01-2009 03:11 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- peacetee at 18-01-2009 09:04 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Kennee on 17-01-2009 09:04 PM
Quote from: bilol on  4-01-2009 05:56 PM
he dated my friend and without me knowing about dates me as well,although ther was no sex bt i really liked,i was madly in love wit him.wen my frend came back and we discovered he was now pleading i was really hurt wat do i do?this gal is d only and best frend dat i ave bt 4 communication issues,i dint get to know b4 it was late.wat do i do?

When yu were Busy Hoarding the P**s* from Him, what do yu Expect?

Yu Love What?? Abeg Waka... Do yu think All men have the Patience to stay in a Non_Sex Relationship? Hissss

Daggers on the loose  Tongue u dan crucify the girl...I could not even comprehend wht she was talking about  Undecided

Posted: at 18-01-2009 09:04 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Kennee at 18-01-2009 06:03 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: akjasper on 18-01-2009 02:21 AM
Quote from: Kennee on 17-01-2009 09:45 PM
*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*...... BRB.... *Cough* Cough*.... Need Some Water....
So u never cure dis 'Ur whooping cough??
u think say Na de babe go cure u abi???

 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 18-01-2009 06:03 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ogunfunmi at 18-01-2009 06:10 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
YES
Posted: at 18-01-2009 06:10 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Oceandrive at 18-01-2009 07:05 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
O yeah!

Posted: at 18-01-2009 07:05 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bilol at 23-01-2009 03:58 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
thanks all ur advice is appreciated but u really dont know how it hurts wen sm1 makes a fool of u.yeah he pleaded and ave 4given him bt i aint taking him back FINAL DECISION.THANKS UR ADVICE IS WELL APPRECIATED.
Posted: at 23-01-2009 03:58 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- eagleseyez at 23-01-2009 04:01 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: bilol on 23-01-2009 03:58 PM
thanks all ur advice is appreciated but u really dont know how it hurts wen sm1 makes a fool of u.yeah he pleaded and ave 4given him bt i aint taking him back FINAL DECISION.THANKS UR ADVICE IS WELL APPRECIATED.




slow ur roll gurl
a second thot wuld do
Posted: at 23-01-2009 04:01 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- vivian07 at 23-01-2009 04:24 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: bilol on 23-01-2009 03:58 PM
thanks all ur advice is appreciated but u really dont know how it hurts wen sm1 makes a fool of u.yeah he pleaded and ave 4given him bt i aint taking him back FINAL DECISION.THANKS UR ADVICE IS WELL APPRECIATED.
how sure are u that the next guy u will date will not do worst thing to u?
my dear its ur life.but their is nothing like a perfect man,its ur duty to make him perfect,or bring out the best in him.
Posted: at 23-01-2009 04:24 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 [2] 3