One Million Nigerians are Blind - Minister of Health (Page 2)

Date: 14-10-2011 9:12 am (10 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 [2] 3
- electraa at 14-10-2011 02:16 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
In China and India they are close to a hundred million
Posted: at 14-10-2011 02:16 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- kebella at 14-10-2011 02:20 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Posted: at 14-10-2011 02:20 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Dayus11 at 14-10-2011 02:31 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
No be small matter o....2.5M of naija people  mad,over 1M blind.....if we are to talk of d cripple et.c  I beg how many good and healthy people  go remain ?....
Posted: at 14-10-2011 02:31 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mezkaz18 at 14-10-2011 03:11 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Dayus11 on 14-10-2011 02:31 PM
No be small matter o....2.5M of naija people  mad,over 1M blind.....if we are to talk of d cripple et.c  I beg how many good and healthy people  go remain ?....

98% of the blind na Ajanni brothers Aboki http://[color=red] 65% of the mad people na from eastern part, 365 aboki also.[color=blue]abi?[/color][/color]
Posted: at 14-10-2011 03:11 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- totallove at 14-10-2011 03:17 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
why does this surprise my people?all we are saying,how would this poor men and women get free medical expertise to heal them again?
Posted: at 14-10-2011 03:17 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 14-10-2011 03:39 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mezkaz18 on 14-10-2011 03:11 PM
Quote from: Dayus11 on 14-10-2011 02:31 PM
No be small matter o....2.5M of naija people  mad,over 1M blind.....if we are to talk of d cripple et.c  I beg how many good and healthy people  go remain ?....

98% of the blind na Ajanni brothers Aboki http://[color=red] 65% of the mad people na from eastern part, 365 aboki also.[color=blue]abi?[/color][/color]
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 14-10-2011 03:39 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- moralemike07 at 14-10-2011 04:20 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
What is happenin to our health sector.
Posted: at 14-10-2011 04:20 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 14-10-2011 04:37 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
blindness Cheesy

Posted: at 14-10-2011 04:37 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kinkyebony at 14-10-2011 05:04 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
God is 9dä blind nor fool. He knws d reason y he left it dät way. D majority of d  BLINDS, deaf, dumb, cripple,  IMBECILES  & ödä almajiri deformities, are d consequences of northern islamic atrocities against d holy christians. There's no pity 4 d accursed demons. D almighty God knws wöt's up. Let dem suffer 4 dia atrocities, esp Ajanni & Cadanre, who always changes profile pix each tym dey commit all diz crimes & atrocities.

Only God knws hw many xtian lives dey waisted in JOS  crises & ödä northan regions. All d arrested culprits of diä boko nämah, nobdy heard abt dem anymör. And nw dey wan d govt 2 help dem in dia God's penance. Useless dängwürüngwüs. I deh vex no b small. Otorö kpäkpör-chähä änyä. Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh? Huh? Huh? Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh? Huh? Huh? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 14-10-2011 05:04 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 14-10-2011 05:06 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 14-10-2011 05:06 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ochi2sky at 14-10-2011 05:10 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on 14-10-2011 10:25 AM
which gud things............na so so bad news if not mental na blind Angry
i wonder oo! May god helepe usoooo!

Posted: at 14-10-2011 05:10 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Bahceerat at 14-10-2011 05:34 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
GOD av mercy. May GOD help dem.
Posted: at 14-10-2011 05:34 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- princeaduro at 14-10-2011 05:37 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
nawa oo
Posted: at 14-10-2011 05:37 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 14-10-2011 05:43 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ochi2sky on 14-10-2011 05:10 PM
Quote from: kebella on 14-10-2011 10:25 AM
which gud things............na so so bad news if not mental na blind Angry
i wonder oo! May god helepe usoooo!
Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 14-10-2011 05:43 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- cadanre at 14-10-2011 05:50 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kinkyebony on 14-10-2011 05:04 PM
God is 9dä blind nor fool. He knws d reason y he left it dät way. D majority of d  BLINDS, deaf, dumb, cripple,  IMBECILES  & ödä almajiri deformities, are d consequences of northern islamic atrocities against d holy christians. There's no pity 4 d accursed demons. D almighty God knws wöt's up. Let dem suffer 4 dia atrocities, esp Ajanni & Cadanre, who always changes profile pix each tym dey commit all diz crimes & atrocities.

Only God knws hw many xtian lives dey waisted in JOS  crises & ödä northan regions. All d arrested culprits of diä boko nämah, nobdy heard abt dem anymör. And nw dey wan d govt 2 help dem in dia God's penance. Useless dängwürüngwüs. I deh vex no b small. Otorö kpäkpör-chähä änyä. Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh? Huh? Huh? Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh? Huh? Huh? Shocked Shocked Shocked

 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy GO WEAR CLOTH COME BACK. BUT BEFORE YOU WEAR CLOTH MAKE I TELL U DIS: Christians are soooooooooo holy I agree. That is why their pastors commit holy rapes, some of the pastors have holy fingers to put in holy honeypot's. Some of their men have holy ass where holy dicks of some holy gay pastors runs in and out holly-ly. The holy ritualists and holy armed robbers that disturbs Nigerian security should not be talked about. You are soooooooooo holy i seeeeee.  GO WEAR CLOTH TO COVER YOUR HOLY ASS BEFORE UR GAY PASTOR phyuk UR SHIT PIPE.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 14-10-2011 05:50 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Amiraseyd at 14-10-2011 06:38 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Find the cause and deal with it like other nations.
Posted: at 14-10-2011 06:38 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Bantino at 14-10-2011 08:26 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
May God help Nigeria
Posted: at 14-10-2011 08:26 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sarah555 at 14-10-2011 08:49 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
only naija 4 all this sad news.
may GOD see us through.
Posted: at 14-10-2011 08:49 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sarah555 at 14-10-2011 08:51 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kebella on 14-10-2011 10:25 AM
which gud things............na so so bad news if not mental na blind Angry
wahala dey ooo Huh? Huh? Huh?
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Posted: at 14-10-2011 08:51 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- proly at 14-10-2011 08:57 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
let dem do sumtin abt dat
Posted: at 14-10-2011 08:57 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 [2] 3