EXCLUSIVE!! Female Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Arrested In Abuja (Page 6)

Date: 31-01-2012 7:50 pm (8 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
- bomsiluv at 1-02-2012 12:56 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ziscky on  1-02-2012 11:30 AM
It baffles me to nasty replies from muslims, even when they knew that the image of them and their religion is being put at stake, why on earth someone who is preaching to the world that his religion is peaceful would come here to curse people bcos they condemned the ironic actions of some set of animals in human skin who claims to be fighting the same course with them, whats stops u muslims here from condemning  the ironic activities of this girl and her sponsors??? WHO IS FOOLING WHO NOW??? whose religion now is violent and whose is otherwise? remember its only the gentle and the meek that will see his kingdom, u will give account of any life u took,,,, though u may escape justice in the hands of Nigerian judicial system but u wont in the system of God almighty

True talk
Posted: at 1-02-2012 12:56 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 1-02-2012 12:56 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Dankan on  1-02-2012 10:59 AM
IS A PITY THAT AJANNI CORRUPTED AND DIS-VIRGIN THIS GIRL.... OGANANYA N'UTU

idiot
Posted: at 1-02-2012 12:56 PM (8 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- verah at 1-02-2012 12:56 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: bomsiluv on  1-02-2012 12:17 PM
Ozu. Olodo. Look at this dead body. Thank God you called me a mistress, atleast I am better than you that didn't attend kindergaten. Foolish aboki with brownish teeth. You are wicked and evil. You wished your fellow man evil at the beginning of a new month and I sent it back to you, you became angry? Hahahahaaaa........... I laugh at you. You don't want evil to befall you yet you wish that for other people? Sorry aboki, I have already sent it back to you. Anybody wey cook soup go first taste am if e sweet or not, so all the evil you wished him, I have sent it back to you. Mumu aboki gworo. Namanafini.
My dear sis stp wastin ur time on this guy that the way he behaves ok... jus leave him let him b carryin is curse up and dwn.. dat will never b ur portion in jesus name....

Posted: at 1-02-2012 12:56 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 1-02-2012 12:57 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: blings_is_back on  1-02-2012 10:49 AM
nawa 2 u oh.... u no fit teach the small gal

sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap
Posted: at 1-02-2012 12:57 PM (8 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- blings_is_back at 1-02-2012 01:04 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
i knw sey na ur sista be that Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Posted: at 1-02-2012 01:04 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- bomsiluv at 1-02-2012 01:06 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: verah on  1-02-2012 12:56 PM
My dear sis stp wastin ur time on this guy that the way he behaves ok... jus leave him let him b carryin is curse up and dwn.. dat will never b ur portion in jesus name....

Alright Sis
Posted: at 1-02-2012 01:06 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dukkieson at 1-02-2012 01:54 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Why detain her at the anti-robbery unit instead of anti-terrorism police cell or Army Guard-room for interrogation and torture?
Posted: at 1-02-2012 01:54 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- JaneJane at 1-02-2012 02:01 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
she must really be a very cheap person for her to be bought over and  used to kill so many born by woman like her
Posted: at 1-02-2012 02:01 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- rayOFsunshine at 1-02-2012 02:07 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dukkieson on  1-02-2012 01:54 PM
Why detain her at the anti-robbery unit instead of anti-terrorism police cell or Army Guard-room for interrogation and torture?

so that tomorrow they will tell us that she escaped Cool
Posted: at 1-02-2012 02:07 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- joanna_joanna at 1-02-2012 02:10 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Obitexa on 31-01-2012 08:25 PM
She no get heart...see what brainwashing can do
If somebody have seen "Syriana" would understand a lot about it. Pity!
Posted: at 1-02-2012 02:10 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- HappyJeff at 1-02-2012 02:27 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
.............. all frayed nerves, pls calm down......
Posted: at 1-02-2012 02:27 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ofonpat at 1-02-2012 02:32 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
IF MALE SUICIDE BOMBERS ARE DYING WITH A TARGET OF SEVEN VIRGINS IN AFTER-LIFE, WHAT ARE THEIR FEMALES DYING FOR?  
Posted: at 1-02-2012 02:32 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Merlin at 1-02-2012 02:38 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
she should have tried the national assembly!
Posted: at 1-02-2012 02:38 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Merlin at 1-02-2012 02:41 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ofonpat on  1-02-2012 02:32 PM
IF MALE SUICIDE BOMBERS ARE DYING WITH A TARGET OF SEVEN VIRGINS IN AFTER-LIFE, WHAT ARE THEIR FEMALES DYING FOR?  
Seven studs perhaps. She must have been badly starved!! Grin
Posted: at 1-02-2012 02:41 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- divyne at 1-02-2012 02:49 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Jemilatm on 31-01-2012 09:38 PM
TonyGentle or Tonyidiot. If you are not stupid, why will you generalise. Can we say all Ibos are ritualist or thieves? Can we say christians including pastors are 419 and liar who train people to be blind, deaf or dump? We are not goats like you that abuse innocent people , just because you want to open your stinking mouth to talk. Mind what you say if you must talk. STUPID THING.




LOOK AT THIS MAGGOT? WHAT IS IT THAT U ARE TRYING TO SAY HERE Angry Angry Angry CAN U HEAR URSELF TALK  Huh? Huh? Huh? MAYBE U SHOULD READ UR POST OVER AGAIN (S..C..H..A..D..E) WHICH MEANS PITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted: at 1-02-2012 02:49 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- divyne at 1-02-2012 02:50 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Jemilatm on 31-01-2012 09:38 PM
TonyGentle or Tonyidiot. If you are not stupid, why will you generalise. Can we say all Ibos are ritualist or thieves? Can we say christians including pastors are 419 and liar who train people to be blind, deaf or dump? We are not goats like you that abuse innocent people , just because you want to open your stinking mouth to talk. Mind what you say if you must talk. STUPID THING.




LOOK AT THIS MAGGOT? WHAT IS IT THAT U ARE TRYING TO SAY HERE Angry Angry Angry CAN U HEAR URSELF TALK  Huh? Huh? Huh? MAYBE U SHOULD READ UR POST OVER AGAIN (S..C..H..A..D..E) WHICH MEANS PITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted: at 1-02-2012 02:50 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- silviabells at 1-02-2012 03:05 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted: at 1-02-2012 03:05 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- aliaaz at 1-02-2012 03:11 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
hmm

Posted: at 1-02-2012 03:11 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- rayOFsunshine at 1-02-2012 03:18 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ofonpat on  1-02-2012 02:32 PM
IF MALE SUICIDE BOMBERS ARE DYING WITH A TARGET OF SEVEN VIRGINS IN AFTER-LIFE, WHAT ARE THEIR FEMALES DYING FOR?  

good question Cool
Posted: at 1-02-2012 03:18 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- cadanre at 1-02-2012 03:21 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Simon-Zeletus on 31-01-2012 08:11 PM
This people really seriouse now they are using women that mean all this aboki women must open their face so that we know who is who

 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 1-02-2012 03:21 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10