PROTOCOL! Churches subject members to security checks in Plateau (Page 4)

Date: 05-03-2012 3:11 pm (11 years ago) | Author: Akeem Jaffe Jaffa
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
- cadanre at 6-03-2012 09:38 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dickman2 on  6-03-2012 08:16 AM
like at this idiot from idiotic father..

Who is that guy in your profile pix wearing rebels uniform?

Posted: at 6-03-2012 09:38 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Highman2011 at 6-03-2012 09:47 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
 Grin
Quote from: kebella on  5-03-2012 03:18 PM
good!!
Posted: at 6-03-2012 09:47 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- dickman2 at 6-03-2012 09:57 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-03-2012 09:38 AM
Who is that guy in your profile pix wearing rebels uniform?
he not a rebel,,he is a good man ,,if u dont know..see u sef ,,yeye girl..make i pass jare..
Posted: at 6-03-2012 09:57 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- cadanre at 6-03-2012 09:59 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dickman2 on  6-03-2012 09:57 AM
he not a rebel,,he is a good man ,,if u dont know..see u sef ,,yeye girl..make i pass jare..

That is very good response. So the rebels are not good ko? mumu!

Posted: at 6-03-2012 09:59 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dickman2 at 6-03-2012 10:03 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-03-2012 09:59 AM
That is very good response. So the rebels are not good ko? mumu!
cadanre go and sell your tomatos. please live and pic..
Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:03 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- cadanre at 6-03-2012 10:11 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dickman2 on  6-03-2012 10:03 AM
cadanre go and sell your tomatos. please live and pic..

I don drop dat biz since bcz no much profit in it. Cn U plz employ me in ur babies producing companies. But I don't be at waste disposing department.

Waiting 4 ur response.

Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:11 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dickman2 at 6-03-2012 10:23 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-03-2012 10:11 AM
I don drop dat biz since bcz no much profit in it. Cn U plz employ me in ur babies producing companies. But I don't be at waste disposing department.

Waiting 4 ur response.
go back to your tomatos business,,we dont need people like u around us,,u have bomb all over your body ,,so go to kaduna market and use them for your suicide mission.. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:23 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- xbowne at 6-03-2012 10:34 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-03-2012 10:11 AM
I don drop dat biz since bcz no much profit in it. Cn U plz employ me in ur babies producing companies. But I don't be at waste disposing department.

Waiting 4 ur response.
stupidy is the only free gift one can receive in life, that is why it's very common among the abokis. Imagine someone killing his own brother all in the name of defending a useless religion (Islam)

Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:34 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- dickman2 at 6-03-2012 10:36 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: xbowne on  6-03-2012 10:34 AM
stupidy is the only free gift one can receive in life, that is why it's very common among the abokis. Imagine someone killing his own brother all in the name of defending a useless religion (Islam)
thank u bros ..tell them ooo..
Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:36 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- cadanre at 6-03-2012 10:37 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dickman2 on  6-03-2012 10:23 AM
go back to your tomatos business,,we dont need people like u around us,,u have bomb all over your body ,,so go to kaduna market and use them for your suicide mission.. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I have already boarded a luxirious bus from Kaduna heading to Enugu. How come you say I should go back. I must come, just give me your address. I must work in that babies producing company. Just wait for my arrival.

Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:37 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- cadanre at 6-03-2012 10:44 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: xbowne on  6-03-2012 10:34 AM
stupidy is the only free gift one can receive in life, that is why it's very common among the abokis. Imagine someone killing his own brother all in the name of defending a useless religion (Islam)

What are you talking about? All that is exposed is that christians are planning and executing attrocities against their churches.

#1 A christian was arrested in Delta attempting to set his very church on fire.

#2 A christian girl was arrested red handed attempting to set church on fire in Bauchi
     The two incidences happened recently. May be you were not on NP and you were off media that is what you might not know about the   
     incidences

#3 Christians were recently arrested red-handed by their same church members in Bauchi attempting to bomb the church where they served
     the holy chineke. The other set of the CHRISTIAN BOKO HARAM (CBH) were successful in detonating their bombs @ COCHIN in Jos,
     Plateau state with one of the fleeing member of CBH

#4 Christians were surrounded and opened fire at while serving in their church in Gombe State. After a hot pursuit, one of the attackers was
     arrested and was found to be a Christian.

#5 Somebody called Reuben Haruna a Kaduna state indigene was shot by an army officer while attempting to detonate the explosives @
     Kaduna State government house.

These are but a few incidences where christians were red-handed arrested either attempting or committing the attrocities blamed to be committed by boko haram.


WE NOW KNOW THE TRUE NATURE OF BOKO HARAM. WE KNOW WHO THE BOKO HARAM ARE. Get ready to be educated more. SAKARAI!

Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:44 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 6-03-2012 10:47 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dickman2 on  6-03-2012 10:36 AM
thank u bros ..tell them ooo..

Guy whats Up
Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:47 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cadanre at 6-03-2012 10:48 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
@ dickman222222


Ur dick alone is enough wahala for you. Na wah!!!!

Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:48 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dickman2 at 6-03-2012 10:50 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-03-2012 10:44 AM
What are you talking about? All that is exposed is that christians are planning and executing attrocities against their churches.

#1 A christian was arrested in Delta attempting to set his very church on fire.

#2 A christian girl was arrested red handed attempting to set church on fire in Bauchi
     The two incidences happened recently. May be you were not on NP and you were off media that is what you might not know about the   
     incidences

#3 Christians were recently arrested red-handed by their same church members in Bauchi attempting to bomb the church where they served
     the holy chineke. The other set of the CHRISTIAN BOKO HARAM (CBH) were successful in detonating their bombs @ COCHIN in Jos,
     Plateau state with one of the fleeing member of CBH

#4 Christians were surrounded and opened fire at while serving in their church in Gombe State. After a hot pursuit, one of the attackers was
     arrested and was found to be a Christian.

#5 Somebody called Reuben Haruna a Kaduna state indigene was shot by an army officer while attempting to detonate the explosives @
     Kaduna State government house.

These are but a few incidences where christians were red-handed arrested either attempting or committing the attrocities blamed to be committed by boko haram.


WE NOW KNOW THE TRUE NATURE OF BOKO HARAM. WE KNOW WHO THE BOKO HARAM ARE. Get ready to be educated more. SAKARAI!

big lie ...
Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:50 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- dickman2 at 6-03-2012 10:52 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-03-2012 10:37 AM
I have already boarded a luxirious bus from Kaduna heading to Enugu. How come you say I should go back. I must come, just give me your address. I must work in that babies producing company. Just wait for my arrival.
come now enugu boys will fcuk u to dead here,,idiot ..
Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:52 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Bachelorette at 6-03-2012 10:53 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-03-2012 09:35 AM
Bros? for where? You carry 100 inches dick between your thights  thigh and you are calling him ur bros. No way!


Cadanre! Cadanre!! Cadanre!!! how many times did I call you?

Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:53 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cadanre at 6-03-2012 10:54 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dickman2 on  6-03-2012 10:50 AM
big lie ...

Truth is hard to accept.

Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:54 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- xbowne at 6-03-2012 10:55 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-03-2012 10:37 AM
I have already boarded a luxirious bus from Kaduna heading to Enugu. How come you say I should go back. I must come, just give me your address. I must work in that babies producing company. Just wait for my arrival.
don't be surprised u will have accident on the way because Enugu is a holy land unlike your kaduna where you will have to wash your hand with your brother's blood b4 u eat

Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:55 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Bachelorette at 6-03-2012 10:56 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on  6-03-2012 10:11 AM
I don drop dat biz since bcz no much profit in it. Cn U plz employ me in ur babies producing companies. But I don't be at waste disposing department.

Waiting 4 ur response.

HMMMMMMM!

Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:56 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cadanre at 6-03-2012 10:56 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Bachelorette on  6-03-2012 10:53 AM

1. Cadanre! 2. Cadanre!! 3. Cadanre!!! how many times did I call you?


Is it not three (3) times? Count it mana. Ah! Ah! I am hear what is it?

Posted: at 6-03-2012 10:56 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. VIDEO: Seyi Tinubu and Peter Obi Spotted Having Fun at Davido’s Concert

  2. South African Woman Who Accused Nigerian Man Of R@pe Confesses It Was A Lie (Video)

  3. Prophet Odumeje And Flavour’s Pattern of Greeting Sparks Mixed Reactions Online (Video)

  4. 19 Years Old Ivory Coast’s Footballer, Achilles Found Dead in His Home in Norway

  5. Massive Reactions Trail Deyemi Okanlawon And Venita Akpofure Sensual Role In A Movie

  6. “I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of Election” – Comedian Seyi Law Laments

  7. Good Man - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails VP Shettima, Knees and Bow to Greet Him As They Meet

  8. In This Tinubu Government - Singer Portable Shares Food Items to Residents Amid Economic Crunch

  9. Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Is Getting Married 3 days After Their Breakup

  10. NCC Gives Fresh Orders MTN, GLO, Others to Block SIMs Without NIN

  11. Pope Francis Hospitalized After General Audience

  12. See Confirmed FA Cup Quarter-Final Fixtures

  13. FG Secures Court Warrant To Keep Two Binance Executives In Custody

  14. FCT Minister, Wike Reminds Companies Of How Abuja Rely Only On Taxes

  15. Cristiano Ronaldo Handed One-Match Ban Over His Obscene Gesture

  16. "We Called Off Strike Over Intimidation Threat" - Ajaero Opens Up

  17. Ceec Clears The Air Amidst Relationship Rumour With Ike, Reveals She's Still Single

  18. “Keep Your Mouth Shut” – Tinubu’s Minister Advises Women Against Arguing With Their Husbands

  19. Police Arrest Boyfriend, Jamiu Salihu Over Slain University Admission Seeker In Ogun

  20. Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Tells Nigerians How He Feels Their Pains


THIS WEEK
  1. Controversy Unraveled: Woman Who Left Boyfriend At Omah Lay's Concert Breaks Silence

  2. Kai Cenat Grants Support To Young Man After Girlfriend's On-stage Affair With Omah Lay

  3. "I Have Slept With 67 Women" – Kizz Daniel Reveals Intimate Details In Candid Fan Interaction

  4. Ghanaian Lady Heartbroken After Travelling To Nigeria To Discover Her Supposed Beau Is 13years

  5. Man Who Dumped Girlfriend After She Sponsored Him Abroad Returns Three Years Later To Beg Her

  6. “I Caught A Nak3d Lady In My Boyfriend’s Bed” – Actress, Chioma Okoli Opens Up On Heartbreak

  7. Actor, Kunle Afolayan Dragged As ‘Inappropriate’ Dance Video With Daughter Goes Viral

  8. Woman, Delphine Ngigi Collapses & Dies Three Days After Arriving In Canada

  9. Clergywoman Advises Women To Inspect Potential Partner's Pen!s Before Marriage (Video)

  10. Presidential Guards Brigade Placed On High Alert Over Suspicions Of Coup Plot In Nigeria


TOP MEMBERS: