6 Nigerians with Valid Travel Documents Denied Entry into Egypt (Page 2)

Published On: May 9, 2012, 9:41 am
Author: Daniel Bosai
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7
-- donphilz4real (m) at 9-05-2012 12:40PM
(83 | Newbie)

GOOD NEWS! WEN NIGERIA WILL START THINKING ABOUT ITSELF POSITIVELY DAT IS WEN THINGS WILL WORK WELL HERE.  DUE TO ITS IMPOTENCY, EVERY NATION SEES US AS RAG. I WISH I WILL BE SOON GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY RULE THIS NATION, I WILL DO WAT I CAN DO BEST, I MEAN IT.
Reply
-- materobin (f) at 9-05-2012 12:41PM
(19 | Newbie)

look Nigerians you all are very stupid trust me I stand corrected if proven wrong.from the President to the least of you.
how many Egyptians come to Nigeria? please let them deport you guys well illiterates.trust me time will come when places like Cameron and others you share borders with will reject you guys and your government wont/cant do a thing about it Tongue .Yeah I have an Idea why not try to make your own country better.I mean the people ie youth of today cant even construct good sentences in English(I know its not your 1st language ie why you go to school innit?) oh I forgot the educational system is crap no wonder UK banned some schools from coming over to practice. Everybody wants to be a/an musician,aristo,thief politician just name it where easy money is made and nothing given to the public you wonder why p squre and the rest of yesterday will buy land/car of millions and it will make news who cares cant they do anything better for the community with that amount?.mind you where I am the cars that you guys think is for the rich are used as taxis. thats why you guys take material things your priority and quality of human life next to nothing 3rd world mentality  Shocked .
Rather than sit at home and complain why not mobilise yourslves march to your leaders and demand a change for your own good and the future because I see doom if nothing is done and this change must be taken by force by you the populace who are suffering..peace  Roll Eyes
Reply
-- BendelArmedRobb (m) at 9-05-2012 01:00PM
(3177 | Gistmaniac)

Naija una too much!!!:D Cheesy coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this.
Reply
-- materobin (f) at 9-05-2012 01:06PM
(19 | Newbie)

hahaha and please this scourge is worse than AIDS so if you have got the green passport burn it up and better dont try to travel out of that country Nigeria cos it will get worse by the day. Grin
Reply
-- aso4life1 (m) at 9-05-2012 01:08PM
(11567 | Hero)

May God help up o, even Egypt? God punish our leaders

Reply
-- materobin (f) at 9-05-2012 01:17PM
(19 | Newbie)

Quote from: donphilz4real on  9-05-2012 12:40PM
GOOD NEWS! WEN NIGERIA WILL START THINKING ABOUT ITSELF POSITIVELY DAT IS WEN THINGS WILL WORK WELL HERE.  DUE TO ITS IMPOTENCY, EVERY NATION SEES US AS RAG. I WISH I WILL BE SOON GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY RULE THIS NATION, I WILL DO WAT I CAN DO BEST, I MEAN IT.
can you start here by saying the things you think will change the country and how you going to achieve that.
Some Nigerian once said if there is a youth revolution today he will the US and go back home to fight for his nation and  even loose his life but I asked him why he himself cant start the revolution and it seems to me the situation of " who will bell the cat" cos every body wants this revolution but who will start it? why dont you? yes you you and you reading this now
Reply
-- lanudja (f) at 9-05-2012 01:19PM
(8711 | Hero)

Egypt too? no be their fault Angry Angry
Reply
-- SAINTKITTS (m) at 9-05-2012 01:34PM
(469 | Upcoming)


Nigerians at home have no idea how much distrust, disrespect, and hate that agencies of foreign governments show to Nigerians abroad. To make matters worse, our embassy officials even help these officials to punish our people, even for crimes that they did not commit. For example, Nigeria is the only country that provides the U.S. immigration officials travel documents to deport their own citizens upon request. I therefore appeal to Nigerians at home not always buy the nonsense about every deportee being a drug dealer or any crime.

Reply
-- BendelArmedRobb (m) at 9-05-2012 01:36PM
(3177 | Gistmaniac)

 una sure say dis news na Correct news
Reply
-- Angelita2 (m) at 9-05-2012 01:49PM
(859 | Upcoming)

 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Reply
-- cryptoni (m) at 9-05-2012 01:55PM
(149 | Upcoming)

nawa ooo .. God help us
Reply
-- rayOFsunshine (f) at 9-05-2012 02:06PM
(970 | Upcoming)

Quote from: materobin on  9-05-2012 12:41PM
look Nigerians you all are very stupid trust me I stand corrected if proven wrong.from the President to the least of you.
how many Egyptians come to Nigeria? please let them deport you guys well illiterates.trust me time will come when places like Cameron and others you share borders with will reject you guys and your government wont/cant do a thing about it Tongue .Yeah I have an Idea why not try to make your own country better.I mean the people ie youth of today cant even construct good sentences in English(I know its not your 1st language ie why you go to school innit?) oh I forgot the educational system is crap no wonder UK banned some schools from coming over to practice. Everybody wants to be a/an musician,aristo,thief politician just name it where easy money is made and nothing given to the public you wonder why p squre and the rest of yesterday will buy land/car of millions and it will make news who cares cant they do anything better for the community with that amount?.mind you where I am the cars that you guys think is for the rich are used as taxis. thats why you guys take material things your priority and quality of human life next to nothing 3rd world mentality  Shocked .
Rather than sit at home and complain why not mobilise yourslves march to your leaders and demand a change for your own good and the future because I see doom if nothing is done and this change must be taken by force by you the populace who are suffering..peace  Roll Eyes

shut up
must you insult all Nigerians before you comment?
you must be eating through ur nostrils before you can make such useless comment
mtchew
Reply
-- dizhadah (f) at 9-05-2012 02:10PM
(2255 | Gistmaniac)

hope they have a tangible reasons for the embarassment ................ imagine ooo Lagos Nigeria no, no,no," Sad
Reply
-- verah (f) at 9-05-2012 02:12PM
(5188 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: rayOFsunshine on  9-05-2012 02:06PM
shut up
must you insult all Nigerians before you comment?
you must be eating through ur nostrils before you can make such useless comment
mtchew
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Reply
-- Ngeboju (m) at 9-05-2012 02:50PM
(528 | Upcoming)

wahala  dey 4 naija head ooooo
Reply
-- chicco77 (f) at 9-05-2012 03:34PM
(21893 | Addicted Hero)

i really dont know what nigeria govt think they are,they want to have it all,GOD will punish any one dat does not rule well.they dont want us to travel so dat make hunger kill all of thier familys,idots boko haram sporsors.
Reply
-- sportyzander (m) at 9-05-2012 03:58PM
(463 | Upcoming)

common egypt
Reply
-- Solidstonez (f) at 9-05-2012 04:43PM
(36730 | Addicted Hero)

Interesting

Reply
-- open_reality (f) at 9-05-2012 05:03PM
(4589 | Gistmaniac)

RUBBISH!!! Uselss country called egypt still dey form level sef? make dem go die for bush abeg.

Reply
-- BLACK-ASS-SHIT (m) at 9-05-2012 05:43PM
(660 | Upcoming)

I pledge to Nigeria my country to be backward Ever, forward Never  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. BREAKING NEWS! Governor Sanwo Olu Imposes 24 Hours Curfew in Lagos to Curtail #EndSARS Protest

  2. Man Shoots His Wife Dead in Cold Blood Over an Argument

  3. I'm Taken! Pretty Nollywood Actress Treasure Daniels Gets Engaged in The US (Photos)

  4. Unidentified Garland Woman Dies From COVID-19 While on Flight

  5. Nigerians Have Suffered So Much They See It To Be Normal – Simi

  6. Anything Without Leadership Will Die - Williams Uchemba Calls For a Leader in #EndSARS Campaign

  7. Tension High in Abuja As Soldiers Shoot Sporadically to Disperse #EndSARS Protesters


THIS WEEK
  1. Gov. Oyetola Of Osun State Kills a Peaceful #EndSARS Protester In Oshogbo

  2. BREAKING! Nigeria Police Dismisses Yomi Shogunle And Dolapo Badmus Among Others

  3. Oyetola, You Have Failed – Davido, Osun Protesters Blasts Osun Governor Over Death Of Protester

  4. #SecureNorth Campaign Trends As Northern Youths Demand Prosecution of #EndSARS Protesters

  5. Justice George Oguntade Sends His Wife, Modupe Oguntade Packing From Their Lekki Home

  6. Embattled Police Officer, Dolapo Badmus Accused Of Inserting Fingers Into Rape Victim’s Vag!na

  7. Nigerian Music Legend, Pasuma Chased Away From #EndSars Protest In Alausa, Lagos

  8. Enugu State Govt Puts Up Billboard To Disgrace Phyno and Flavour Over #EndSARS Protests

  9. "Save The People" – Aisha Buhari Tells President Buhari And The Service Chiefs (Video)

  10. Wife Of Pastor Adeboye,(Mummy G.O) Foluke Adeboye Sends 3 Trucks Of Food To #EndSars Protesters


TOP MEMBERS: