6 Nigerians with Valid Travel Documents Denied Entry into Egypt (Page 4)

Published On: May 9, 2012, 9:41 am
Author: Daniel Bosai
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
-- steveoneal (m) at 10-05-2012 11:09AM
(3122 | Gistmaniac)

HUH!!! AHH!!! EGYPT? EGYPT STILL DEY OKAY NOW;;; SOMALIA AND SUDAN GO STILL DENY NIGERIAN ENTRY INTO THEIR COUNTRY;;;IT WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON;;; THEY KEEP TREATING US LIKE SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE;;; NA ANOTHER THING DEY THEIR MIND BEFORE;; NOW THAT BASTARD HAUSA PET MUTALUBI DONT TARNISH THE NAME MORE;;;HOW MANY FAKE OYINBO ; PAKIS ; INDIAN; CHINESE ;LEBANESE AND THE LIKES ARE LIVING ILLEGALLY IN NIGERIA?Huh? AND THAT USELESS TOMBOY CALLED JONATHAN SIT DOWN FOR ABUJA DOING NOTHING ;;; MAKE AN EXECUTIVE ODER; SUMMON THE EYPTIAN CONSULAR;; IF NOT; SHUT THE phyukING EMBASSY DOWN AND EXPEL THEIR DIPLOMATS;;BUT NOOOOO; THE COWARD SIT DOWN THEIR FROM THEIR ACTIONS; THEY ARE ROUGH HANDLING NIGERIANS  ALL OVER THE PLACE;;SPECIAL SCREENING IN ALMOST ALL AIRPORTS;;NOTHING WOULD BE HEARD OF THIS STORY; SINCE NO SENATOR OR MINISTER WAS INVOLVED;;;LIVING LIKE A STRANGER IN ONES LAND; WHAT A PITY;
Reply
-- steveoneal (m) at 10-05-2012 11:13AM
(3122 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: ******** on  9-05-2012 02:58PM
Because Nigeria is well known for 419 and drugs dealing. Most countries take Nigerians to be a danger to the society where they come to reside.For instance,Nigerians in China who have Nigerians passports find it very difficult to get a visa. That is why most decide to use but other country's passport... Many countries know that Nigerians are number drug dealers and 419 people in African.A man onced said'''IF I SEE A NIGERIAN AND A SNAKE COMING TOWARDS ME,I WILL KILL THE NIGERIAN FIRST BEFORE I LOOK AT THE SNAKE'''
IF YOU ARE A CAMEROONIAN  ;;;; DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF YOUR COUNTRY MEN AND EVEN WOMEN;; ARE HAWKING FIRST CLASS DRUGS LIKE CANDY ON THE STREET AVENUE LOUISE IN BRUSSELS;;; YOU HAD TO GUT TO CALL NIGERIAN DRUG DEALERS;;;BEFORE YOU THROW A STONE ALWAYS CHECK YOUR CLOSET FIRST;;
Reply
-- steveoneal (m) at 10-05-2012 11:14AM
(3122 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: ******** on  9-05-2012 02:58PM
Because Nigeria is well known for 419 and drugs dealing. Most countries take Nigerians to be a danger to the society where they come to reside.For instance,Nigerians in China who have Nigerians passports find it very difficult to get a visa. That is why most decide to use but other country's passport... Many countries know that Nigerians are number drug dealers and 419 people in African.A man onced said'''IF I SEE A NIGERIAN AND A SNAKE COMING TOWARDS ME,I WILL KILL THE NIGERIAN FIRST BEFORE I LOOK AT THE SNAKE'''
IF YOU ARE A CAMEROONIAN  ;;;; DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF YOUR COUNTRY MEN AND EVEN WOMEN;; ARE HAWKING FIRST CLASS DRUGS LIKE CANDY ON THE STREET AVENUE LOUISE IN BRUSSELS;;; YOU HAD THE GUT TO CALL NIGERIAN DRUG DEALERS;;;BEFORE YOU THROW A STONE ALWAYS CHECK YOUR CLOSET FIRST;;
Reply
-- steveoneal (m) at 10-05-2012 11:26AM
(3122 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: ******** on 10-05-2012 11:14AM
ha ha ha ...see vex... man vex for Egyptian government. But na true talk i talk now...the truth is bitter but it must be spoken.How many Cameroonians have been shot by shooting squad for drugs and 419 issues in Asian countries?  There are many Naija guys who have been shot in Malaysia,Vietnam,Singapore and China because of drugs and 419. I am in China. Guys with Nigerian passports have many problems here untill some go for Ghanaian, Cameroonian or Kenyan passports before its ok.It is not an insult,it is what is true and what is happening.
YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT AS WELL; BUT WHERE  I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN YOUR COUNTRY MEN TOO COMING TO ME WITH THE INTENTION OF DUPING ME;;; AND BESIDES THAT; YOUR COUNTRYMEN AND CONGOLESE ARE MANY AMONG THE PEOPLE DOING DRUG IN FRANCE; BELGIUM ;HOLLAND; GERMANY ;AND SOME PARTS OF EUROPE::: SO YOU CANT CONDEMN NIGERIA THINKING YOUR PEOPLE ARE HOLY; PERHAPS IN CHINA WHERE YOU ARE;;;BUT NOT  IN EUROPE;; AND I SAW UR COUNTRY MEN  AS WELL IN AMERICA DOING DRUGS; SO;; WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU SAY TO DEFEND YOUR PEOPLE;;
Reply
-- interpo77 (m) at 10-05-2012 11:41AM
(4516 | Gistmaniac)

the untold stories of nigerians entrace denied re peak, time and numerous  numbers re to count and may last for daily ,
 its quit un-affair
Reply
-- omotty1 (m) at 10-05-2012 11:55AM
(21 | Newbie)

when africans are denying africans imagen
Reply
-- comfortwear4me (m) at 10-05-2012 11:57AM
(141 | Upcoming)

Quote from: materobin on  9-05-2012 12:41PM
look Nigerians you all are very stupid trust me I stand corrected if proven wrong.from the President to the least of you.
how many Egyptians come to Nigeria? please let them deport you guys well illiterates.trust me time will come when places like Cameron and others you share borders with will reject you guys and your government wont/cant do a thing about it Tongue .Yeah I have an Idea why not try to make your own country better.I mean the people ie youth of today cant even construct good sentences in English(I know its not your 1st language ie why you go to school innit?) oh I forgot the educational system is crap no wonder UK banned some schools from coming over to practice. Everybody wants to be a/an musician,aristo,thief politician just name it where easy money is made and nothing given to the public you wonder why p squre and the rest of yesterday will buy land/car of millions and it will make news who cares cant they do anything better for the community with that amount?.mind you where I am the cars that you guys think is for the rich are used as taxis. thats why you guys take material things your priority and quality of human life next to nothing 3rd world mentality  Shocked .
Rather than sit at home and complain why not mobilise yourslves march to your leaders and demand a change for your own good and the future because I see doom if nothing is done and this change must be taken by force by you the populace who are suffering..peace  Roll Eyes Right talk. I hope the so called youth of today will repeated reading this your advice and stop been acting like ignorant and face the fact, not to leave it too late. We are not praying for war in Nigeria, because is easy to start war and very hard to stop. Let us learn from the countries that there in war. ARE THEY GETTING BETTER OR WORSE? GUNS WILL NEVER SETTLE THE SOLUTION THAT WE ARE HAVING IN NIGERIA. LET US LEARN FROM IRISH BOMBING LONDON AND PRIMINISTER THEN WAS MARGARET THATCHER, WHO REFUSED TO SEAT DOWN WITH THE IRISH LEADER (SIN FEIN ) SHE SAID SHE IS NOT GOING TO SEAT DOWN WITH  SAIN FEIN TO SETTLE THE PROBLEM. SO THE BOMBING OF LONDON CONTINUE. THEY PROMISED TO START BOMBING THE BANKS IN  THE EAST LONDON. " THE BEGNING OF MARGARET THATCHER'S FALL" SIR  JOHN MAJOR REPLACED HER AS A CONSERVATIVE LEADER TO TAKE OVER. LABOUR WON THE NEXT ELECTION BY VERY LARGE MAJORITY AND TONY BLAIR WAS ELECTED AS THE PRIMINISTER OF ENGLAND. SUDDENLY  TONY BLAIR CALLED THE IRISH, SO CALLED TERRORIST BY MARGARET THATCHER AND ASKED FOR THEIR PROBLEM AND THERE WAS A SETTLEMENT. NO MORE BOMBING ALL OVER UK. IT WAS A LONG STORY!
Reply
-- SweetDaddy1 (m) at 10-05-2012 11:59AM
(2835 | Gistmaniac)

Cry OOh my beloved country Nigeria  Cry....An eye for an eye.
Reply
-- luther4real (m) at 10-05-2012 12:13PM
(1035 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: SweetDaddy1 on 10-05-2012 11:59AM
Cry OOh my beloved country Nigeria  Cry....An eye for an eye.

seconded...........an eye for an eye to teach others a lesson
Reply
-- ogbuduhuemwin (m) at 10-05-2012 12:35PM
(2 | Newbie)

Jesus Christ,common egypt,that can t even get food to eat,poor nigerian government,the government has destroy the good name of nigerians to bad name,due to bribery and corruption,my dear brothers and sisters,it is not only in africa,that nigerians is been humilated,both in the western world,like italy sweden,swithzerland,most of all this european contry dont regard you good,because you are a nigerian,they identify we the nigerians as untruthfull people,this is a result of bad government,nigeria is better than most of all this european and africa countries,but due to bad government,we have lost our respect and dignity from all countries in the world.the world beleive that we nigerians are 419,our document have no value,in anywere in the world,no respect
Reply
-- comfortwear4me (m) at 10-05-2012 12:51PM
(141 | Upcoming)

Quote from: ogbuduhuemwin on 10-05-2012 12:35PM
Jesus Christ,common egypt,that can t even get food to eat,poor nigerian government,the government has destroy the good name of nigerians to bad name,due to bribery and corruption,my dear brothers and sisters,it is not only in africa,that nigerians is been humilated,both in the western world,like italy sweden,swithzerland,most of all this european contry dont regard you good,because you are a nigerian,they identify we the nigerians as untruthfull people,this is a result of bad government,nigeria is better than most of all this european and africa countries,but due to bad government,we have lost our respect and dignity from all countries in the world.the world beleive that we nigerians are 419,our document have no value,in anywere in the world,no respect

How do u know that Egypt can't even get food to eat? Instead of you to say the fact you are blaming another country for your stupidity
Reply
-- arebanokojie (m) at 10-05-2012 01:59PM
(306 | Upcoming)

Even Egypt too?!
Reply
-- smile77 (m) at 10-05-2012 02:14PM
(551 | Upcoming)

hahahahahahaha common egypt wen hunger dey beat bird
Reply
-- Treasure2 (f) at 10-05-2012 02:41PM
(18088 | Hero)

Quote from: Idbabe on  9-05-2012 11:30AM
It will stop as soon as i become the President.  So vote for me 2015.  If ur vote will count that is another problem o
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
-- escapedprince (m) at 10-05-2012 02:56PM
(3031 | Gistmaniac)

According to the news Egypt has been in political turmoil since the ouster of Mubarak from power, why even go there??
On the other hand, perhaps, Since Nigeria is now acknowledged world wide as a terrorist nation because of the actions of the "Islamists" Egypt may not like to admit "tainted" Nigerians within it's shores for fear of admitting terrorists and trouble makers, unlike Nigeria who'll let in criminals and Islamic terrorists from neighbouring countries, Egypt is very security conscious !!!  Angry Angry Angry
Reply
-- Maggiecube (f) at 10-05-2012 05:15PM
(2316 | Gistmaniac)

I DONT BLAME EGYPT, IMAGINE THE NIGERIANS IN MALAYSIAN DEFRAUDING,DRUG AND YAHOO.NIGERIANS HAS NO GOOD REPUTATION EVEN IN UK HERE.   OUR LEADERS ARE FRAUDLENT TOO, SO I DONT BLAME THE FOLLOWERS. MAY GOD CHANGE OUR HERATS TO GOOD
Reply
-- isbigo (m) at 10-05-2012 05:30PM
(1616 | Gistmaniac)

BROTHER,EGYPT IS THE MOST WICKED COUNTRY IN AFRIKA,INFACT THE WHOLE WORLD.THAT SAME ACIENT WICKEDNESS INSIDE KING RAMESIS aKa(PHAROAH) IS STILL RUNNING IN THEIR BLOOD TILL DATE.I HAVE FACED DEPORTATION FROM EGYTP B4,IN 2009 JUST BCOS I WAS ON TRANSIT,AND TO CONTINUE MY TRIP TO MY FINAL DESTINATION,BUT I SHOW THEM THE ONE WEY SENIOR THEM,AN EGYPTIAN WOMAN WHO MET ME ON THE FLIGHT LATER MADE ME TO SMILE WITH 27,000 DOLLARS,BUT FORGET HOW E CARRY HAPPEN.phyuk EGYPT,phyuk ARAB WORLD.phyuk THE ISLAMIC MOTHERphyukERS
Reply
-- Maggiecube (f) at 10-05-2012 05:39PM
(2316 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: isbigo on 10-05-2012 05:30PM
BROTHER,EGYPT IS THE MOST WICKED COUNTRY IN AFRIKA,INFACT THE WHOLE WORLD.THAT SAME ACIENT WICKEDNESS INSIDE KING RAMESIS aKa(PHAROAH) IS STILL RUNNING IN THEIR BLOOD TILL DATE.I HAVE FACED DEPORTATION FROM EGYTP B4,IN 2009 JUST BCOS I WAS ON TRANSIT,AND TO CONTINUE MY TRIP TO MY FINAL DESTINATION,BUT I SHOW THEM THE ONE WEY SENIOR THEM,AN EGYPTIAN WOMAN WHO MET ME ON THE FLIGHT LATER MADE ME TO SMILE WITH 27,000 DOLLARS,BUT FORGET HOW E CARRY HAPPEN.fcuk EGYPT,fcuk ARAB WORLD.fcuk THE ISLAMIC MOTHERfcukERS
YOU ARE A REAL  419 TO THE CORE. OLE Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Reply
-- Maggiecube (f) at 10-05-2012 05:43PM
(2316 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: ******** on 10-05-2012 11:14AM
ha ha ha ...see vex... man vex for Egyptian government. But na true talk i talk now...the truth is bitter but it must be spoken.How many Cameroonians have been shot by shooting squad for drugs and 419 issues in Asian countries?  There are many Naija guys who have been shot in Malaysia,Vietnam,Singapore and China because of drugs and 419. I am in China. Guys with Nigerian passports have many problems here untill some go for Ghanaian, Cameroonian or Kenyan passports before its ok.It is not an insult,it is what is true and what is happening.
YOU ARE RIGHT, NO BE UR FAULT, KEEP TALK AM LOUDLY
Reply
-- paco_candy (m) at 10-05-2012 05:44PM
(42 | Newbie)

i no blame dem..if our country better, we for no travel abroad..na the govt i go blame..as for egypt, brothers of borko haram...u guys are idiot...i better i travel to ghana than going to borko harams broda....every naija citizen, make una come back, join hands make our country better, so that we go dey deport ppl too...
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7