Why so many Naija guys betray European wives? (Page 3)

Date: 16-05-2012 3:37 pm (9 years ago) | Author: MelanieA
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12
- mediaexcell at 16-05-2012 07:50 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FlyMamacita on 16-05-2012 07:44 PM
Fine oh swity, how r u ? Hope life's guddddd
life is gud, the thoughts of u have been making me live on..even in the darkest of the day..
nice seeing ur preetie self again
Posted: at 16-05-2012 07:50 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mediaexcell at 16-05-2012 07:51 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FlyMamacita on 16-05-2012 07:46 PM
Lolz  Cheesy na lie buh i undastand why u talk so, just its not all  Roll Eyes
  Sad Sad Sad
Posted: at 16-05-2012 07:51 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- osamabinladin at 16-05-2012 07:56 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
See this yeye poster,white definition of marriage is different from ours,we africans dey endure for marriage,they fit wake up one morning and tell u say they no wan see ur wowo face again, and that is it. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 16-05-2012 07:56 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- FlyMamacita at 16-05-2012 07:58 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mediaexcell on 16-05-2012 07:50 PM
life is gud, the thoughts of u have been making me live on..even in the darkest of the day..
nice seeing ur preetie self again

chai  Grin Grin My lovey dovey eyes don shine ooo  Roll Eyes  Tongue

Nice to see ya here boo  Wink
Posted: at 16-05-2012 07:58 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- FlyMamacita at 16-05-2012 07:59 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: osamabinladin on 16-05-2012 07:56 PM
See this yeye poster,white definition of marriage is different from ours,we africans dey endure for marriage,they fit wake up one morning and tell u say they no wan see ur wowo face again, and that is it. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

 Grin Grin Grin Grin u dey make me laffsomhow  Grin
Posted: at 16-05-2012 07:59 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- CASHFLOWS at 16-05-2012 08:00 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
most of the women there are not good for a house wife cos they are mostly self cetered and possesive and sometimes wants to b d man even if thats impossible!...and they lack our ethics and culture plus even our women that go there are forgetting themselves and even taking d western culture and way of life more seriously than the whites themselves!...so imagine a man locking up himself in a home where he has no voice at all, even in the arms of his fellow african woman!....all those women will also show u hell when they know u don't have papers and when u get it......revenge is what always comes to d minds of the man!.....but in a case where d woman was so kind,u see that it's not like that only in rare cases u see d man being ungrateful!
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:00 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- FlyMamacita at 16-05-2012 08:06 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: CASHFLOWS on 16-05-2012 08:00 PM
most of the women there are not good for a house wife cos they are mostly self cetered and possesive and sometimes wants to b d man even if thats impossible!...and they lack our ethics and culture plus even our women that go there are forgetting themselves and even taking d western culture and way of life more seriously than the whites themselves!...so imagine a man locking up himself in a home where he has no voice at all, even in the arms of his fellow african woman!....all those women will also show u hell when they know u don't have papers and when u get it......revenge is what always comes to d minds of the man!.....but in a case where d woman was so kind,u see that it's not like that only in rare cases u see d man being ungrateful!

Na true u talk
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:06 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- mitaly002 at 16-05-2012 08:07 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
postal i quess you are very stupid! how can u ask this stupid question when u hav never even travel aside nigeria.. travel and see for urself goat!
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:07 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Beauti4 at 16-05-2012 08:08 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: MelanieA on 16-05-2012 03:37 PM
I keep wonderying abt it for months, have seen so many mixed marriages broken cuz of this reason. Is it Nigerian culture? Is it how much they love sex? Or they just marry European girls for permition to stay in Europe? Are they betraying as well Nigerian wives? Most cases I've seen it wasn't just abt one girl, they are just doing it with tens or more? How it happens then that Nigerian marriages survive? Wives just tolerate it and pretend they see nothing?


Many people outside Nigeria/Africa are getting married for Papers. Some white girls loves sex too much my dear. You can't nailed a man down bcos u r good in sex. I advice that you shouldn't generalize easily. First, if a Nigerian approach u for marriage. Ask him if its for paper or for stay. If u wish to help him with his paper then do. If not then leave him alone. I knw some 9ja men who are married to White girls for years..... But u need to ask question ooo....
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:08 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Bidemisweden at 16-05-2012 08:13 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Ifemylove on 16-05-2012 04:49 PM
the white people betrayed themselves more than Nigerians, when it comes to marriage.., AGRRED WITH YOU MY DEAR BUT SAME TIME ASK URSELF AND MY FELLOW 9JA  SISTER THEM WHY THEY BETRAYED THEIR OWN NIGERIAN MEN AFTER LONG YEARS OF SUFFERING IN THE HANDS OF THESE WHITE CHICKS, FIX VISA 4 THIER WIFES AND BRING THEM TO EUROPE,EVEN WEN A CHILD IS INVOLVE IN THE RELATIONSHIP 9JA CHICKS WILL DUMP YOU AND BECOME SINGLE MOTHER COS OF CHILD SUPPORT OR WAT CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME SOMETIN PLSSS
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:13 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ozobig at 16-05-2012 08:15 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
THE ONLY THING I CAN WISH YOU IS GET MARRIED SOON GOOD LUCK

Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:15 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Beauti4 at 16-05-2012 08:19 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ozobig on 16-05-2012 08:15 PM
THE ONLY THING I CAN WISH YOU IS GET MARRIED SOON GOOD LUCK

You don marry?
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:19 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- interpo77 at 16-05-2012 08:35 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Sophyrocks on 16-05-2012 05:40 PM
In order 2 stop asking dat questn,advise ur white female frnds 2 stay away 4rm 9ja guys esp dose who hav nofin or r jst hustling.make dem no go jam armed robber motor. Dats d reputatn 9ja guys hav created 4 demselvs so beta warn dem o.
get that ur suck short, u re sick or what,,,,useless advice, marriage can fail apart any time ,not cos he is from nigeria
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:35 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- interpo77 at 16-05-2012 08:38 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Beauti4 on 16-05-2012 08:08 PM
Many people outside Nigeria/Africa are getting married for Papers. Some white girls loves sex too much my dear. You can't nailed a man down bcos u r good in sex. I advice that you shouldn't generalize easily. First, if a Nigerian approach u for marriage. Ask him if its for paper or for stay. If u wish to help him with his paper then do. If not then leave him alone. I knw some 9ja men who are married to White girls for years..... But u need to ask question ooo....
pls keep ur advice to urself
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:38 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- interpo77 at 16-05-2012 08:42 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: MelanieA on 16-05-2012 07:30 PM
If I knew an answer I wouldn't be asking. I can see some people here are just able to offend others, well I advise U if U don't have anything interesting to write is better to write nothing than be calling sb U don't know at all "stupid".
Bachelorette If U guys are too special for beautifull, smart and slim girls just cuz they're white, than nobody is forcing U to marry them, so why still doing it? By the way who is saying that only white people are rasist?
Media excel am sorry for ur white friends, but guess what, am white and my parents are together for 36 years, so unfortunately ur explenations can't be correct.
go and learn how to speak english first, next this forum is extremely for nigerians only,,,,,,next i see u with such trash querry ,i will handle u myself
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:42 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 16-05-2012 08:43 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: osamabinladin on 16-05-2012 07:56 PM
See this yeye poster,white definition of marriage is different from ours,we africans dey endure for marriage,they fit wake up one morning and tell u say they no wan see ur wowo face again, and that is it. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:43 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 16-05-2012 08:45 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: interpo77 on 16-05-2012 08:42 PM
go and learn how to speak english first, next this forum is extremely for nigerians only,,,,,,next i see u with such trash querry ,i will handle u myself
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:45 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 16-05-2012 08:45 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: MelanieA on 16-05-2012 07:30 PM
If I knew an answer I wouldn't be asking. I can see some people here are just able to offend others, well I advise U if U don't have anything interesting to write is better to write nothing than be calling sb U don't know at all "stupid".
Bachelorette If U guys are too special for beautifull, smart and slim girls just cuz they're white, than nobody is forcing U to marry them, so why still doing it? By the way who is saying that only white people are rasist?
Media excel am sorry for ur white friends, but guess what, am white and my parents are together for 36 years, so unfortunately ur explenations can't be correct.
i wish i can understand yu very well Angry

Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:45 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- interpo77 at 16-05-2012 08:50 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
why so many naija guys betray european wives?so u called divorce or separation betray? what is betray in it all cos when a marrige is working not the best advice is to disolve it to avoid lather days problems,.. many  of us re living in europe and america and we withness how often u white do divorce,and even the government and social home do advice for divorce to avoid killing the wives,, so go and ask ur white ppe why they do betray their wives or kill them
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:50 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- interpo77 at 16-05-2012 08:56 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on 16-05-2012 08:45 PM
i wish i can understand yu very well Angry
Grin Grin Grin Nne biko kedu? i really want to smell what u re cooking
Posted: at 16-05-2012 08:56 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12