Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat On The Cross Like Jesus Christ (Protest?) (Page 5)

Date: 16-09-2012 3:37 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Maje Media Network
1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 23
- moniconyez at 16-09-2012 10:46 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 16-09-2012 04:47 PM
Cat too small. why those idiots no tie lion as Jesus? Who cares? dem think sey we go begin destroy properties or kill people innocent people? those fools never read wetin dey inside bible. Nothing fit shake or break our merciful saviour. Our heavenly father does not need any bingo to fight his cause. As the Alpha and Omega, he is capable of fighting for himself. All he requires of us is to spread the gospel peacefully and show more love to our enemies. God bless our beloved RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE. (CHRISTIANITY).

SUPPORTED
Posted: at 16-09-2012 10:46 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 16-09-2012 10:47 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
THIS little faith boys are really FUNNY. hahahaha. OUR REDEEMER GOD LIVETH
Posted: at 16-09-2012 10:47 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- nzewyte at 16-09-2012 11:00 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Are all these necessary my people? Wht happened to TOLERANCE? Our religious belief should not allow d tolerance we have 4 one another be sacrificed in d alter of violence, destruction and wanton Killings! Whether Islam or Christian, d belief in a supreme being still exist! So y all dis senselessness?

Posted: at 16-09-2012 11:00 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- emexix at 16-09-2012 11:04 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
dis is barbaric.... Let them do wat they like, radicalised fools. Christianity is not a religion of violence. Islam is am enslaved religion for the demented..
Posted: at 16-09-2012 11:04 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Harunshehu at 16-09-2012 11:38 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Always lukin for avenue to insult muslims

Posted: at 16-09-2012 11:38 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- moniconyez at 16-09-2012 11:49 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 16-09-2012 11:49 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- papadip at 17-09-2012 12:10 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: oyinajibola on 16-09-2012 09:12 PM
SEE ANGRY XTIANS...I TOT XTIANS ARE SUPPOSED TO TURN THEIR LEFT CHICK IF THE RIGHT ONE WAS SLAPPED....WOW...
WHY ALL THE ABUSES THEN?,,,I TOT XTIANS DONT CARE IF THEIR RELIGION WAS RIDICULED...
ALL THE EMBASSIES THAT WERE ATTACKED WERE IN PLACES WHERE WAR AND REFORMS IS GOING ON(Arabs only represent 20% of muslim population...majority of muslims are in Asia)...there has not been any single report of embassi attack outside the arab world.....PROTEST WERE HELD IN AUSTRALIA BUT NO EMBASSIES WERE ATTACKED.
WE MUSLIMS DONT TURN THE ''LEFT CHICK''  WHEN WE ARE ABUSED BUT WE ALSO DONT CONDONE ANY VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND....PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM AND A BELIEVER (ISLAM; THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION....GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_to_be_the_fastest-growing_religion)

You're missing the point

Quote from: oyinajibola on 04:38 PM Sep 16, 2012
And which embassy was attacked in nigeria....the main point of this prank is just to let u know that ''no body likes other people ridiculing his/her believe in this way or any other'' and i am sure this has and will make many xtian angry...the middle east is a very delicate place now hence the embassy attacks....
this same thing happened back in 2005..A TIME WHEN ONLY IRAQ AND AFGHAN WAS IN WAR WITH U.S.IT LED TO A WAVE OF PROTEST ACROSS THE MUSLIM WORLD BUT AMERICAN EMBASSIES WAS NOT ATTACKED...
LETS FACE IT...NO BODY LIKES TO BE RIDICULED...
My Response
Personally I am not a fan of Islam and Christianity. Having said that, these are my questions to you sir; (1) Are you saying to ridicule someone like Jesus, Mohamed or anybody is a license to kill innocent people or even the perpetrator? It should be Yes or No answer. (2) Do you agree with these killings and if not?  (3) Do you want to condemn these acts? (4) Is this religious at all or what religion is all about? Please and please we need more clarification from you. We don’t have to wait for another foreign embassy to attacked in Nigeria Boko boys and girls... they've done enough and enough is enough of bloodshed in the name of religion.
I have said before and I am saying it again these two religious institutions are foreign to us but it is freedom of choice and tolerance.
Please answer my questions. I am not a Muslim nor Christian
Posted: at 17-09-2012 12:10 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- jamesbondchick at 17-09-2012 12:37 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Bloody animals should be blown to planet pluto!

Posted: at 17-09-2012 12:37 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- deboalabi262 at 17-09-2012 12:39 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Posted: at 17-09-2012 12:39 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kenstew at 17-09-2012 12:48 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Lack of knowledge, with their tiny little brain, they should now know that christianity is a peaceful religion ordained by God.
Posted: at 17-09-2012 12:48 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- eddyjams at 17-09-2012 01:04 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
In reference to the said movie (which I've watched on youtube), these acts around the world just confirmed it all. I mean, the killings, abuse and destruction.

"Warri nor dey carry last"
Posted: at 17-09-2012 01:04 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 17-09-2012 01:08 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 16-09-2012 04:47 PM
Cat too small. why those idiots no tie lion as Jesus? Who cares? dem think sey we go begin destroy properties or kill people innocent people? those fools never read wetin dey inside bible. Nothing fit shake or break our merciful saviour. Our heavenly father does not need any bingo to fight his cause. As the Alpha and Omega, he is capable of fighting for himself. All he requires of us is to spread the gospel peacefully and show more love to our enemies. God bless our beloved RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE. (CHRISTIANITY).
My Baby Baby De Babiest and the Best,Long Long Time Ohh,i don miss wella,i hope say You dey fine.I miss you my sugar,i go show your place tomorrow mo mo,ohhh wait for me.Bad belle people say you don leave me run,i say na lie,say na exam you go write and once you finish you go show.Now u don show,I miss ooo,Love You my Tom Tom more thank yesterday.
Posted: at 17-09-2012 01:08 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 17-09-2012 01:10 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: eddyjams on 17-09-2012 01:04 AM
In reference to the said movie (which I've watched on youtube), these acts around the world just confirmed it all. I mean, the killings, abuse and destruction.

"Warri nor dey carry last"

Watin concern warri for this one,say na warri act movie,or na warri dey kill people and burn embassies? I no understand ohhh
Posted: at 17-09-2012 01:10 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bright1love at 17-09-2012 01:25 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ceejay58 on 16-09-2012 10:01 PM
Pls U guys should mind what u post here all just because u want to be noticed or something... This picture has been on the internet for yrs now so why refer it with what's happening in the middle east at the moment.... Isn't that foolishness?

CLOSE THAT YOUR GWORO MOUTH ABOKI ENWE
Posted: at 17-09-2012 01:25 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 17-09-2012 01:38 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: oyinajibola on 16-09-2012 09:12 PM
SEE ANGRY XTIANS...I TOT XTIANS ARE SUPPOSED TO TURN THEIR LEFT CHICK IF THE RIGHT ONE WAS SLAPPED....WOW...
WHY ALL THE ABUSES THEN?,,,I TOT XTIANS DONT CARE IF THEIR RELIGION WAS RIDICULED...
ALL THE EMBASSIES THAT WERE ATTACKED WERE IN PLACES WHERE WAR AND REFORMS IS GOING ON(Arabs only represent 20% of muslim population...majority of muslims are in Asia)...there has not been any single report of embassi attack outside the arab world.....PROTEST WERE HELD IN AUSTRALIA BUT NO EMBASSIES WERE ATTACKED.
WE MUSLIMS DONT TURN THE ''LEFT CHICK''  WHEN WE ARE ABUSED BUT WE ALSO DONT CONDONE ANY VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND....PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM AND A BELIEVER (ISLAM; THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION....GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_to_be_the_fastest-growing_religion)


Look at this corrugated stone brain,stop complicating issues here and always say the truth and stop behaving like an animal.I have read all the comments on this post there nothing like abuse,what every is saying is that muslims are displaying their low level ignorance and nothing more.

Why it is angry christian mob have not entered the street and start killing people,burning mosques or embassies? Since you muslims did this in Nigeria what it that Christians in Ghana,South Africa,USA and other countries has not rioted about it? But this movie of a thing was acted in Libya so called muslim country,and muslims in Nigeria wanted to riot over something that happened in another man's country in which will lead to the lost of innocent people who does not know anything about the movie. This is what people are saying and you are talking trash.

I heard you asking if any embassy was burnt in Nigeria.Why did the US embassy in Nigeria shut down? There is none for now,if not the intervention of the police and SSS,your stupid muslims in the north would have killed people and destroy their properties for nothing sake.More than 5 US embassies in muslims country has been burnt and attacked and you are saying thet no embassy in islamic country has been attacked.You think you are talking to Kids.

US Embassy in Libya was attatcked and the ambassador killed

US Embassy in Egypt was attacked and burnt down diplomats got wounded.

US Embassy in Yemen was attacked and burnt down diplomats got wounded.

US  Embassy in Tunis was attacked and burnt down diplomats got wounded.

US  Embassy in Syria was attacked and burnt down diplomats got wounded.

US  Embassy in Nigeria was about to be attacked but they closed down.

Stop feeding people with lies,there people who read and watch CNN every seconds.

And Who is talking about religious growth here? According to you,islam is just growing while other religion has grown already and your so called religion is still in its pupa age yet you still get mouth to talk !!!

Shey una don act una movie naaa abi? See the level of  una movies and the actors wey muslims get.Low life people with no Hope !!!

 I have said it before that mohammed is curse to you muslims and mohammed is a pig and will remain in his pigmitizm statue forever !!!
Posted: at 17-09-2012 01:38 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kazachat at 17-09-2012 01:48 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Who ever posted this picture here is lying. This picture was taken 3 years ago and those are not Muslim youths proetesting mind you.
Posted: at 17-09-2012 01:48 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- cagooo2 at 17-09-2012 01:54 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Few weeks ago Dr. Nkwocha and I published Biafra Foundation response to the Ohaneze document detailing its stand on behalf of Ndigbo with regard to Nigeria Constitution Review. Several people reacted both privately and publicly to the BF response. So many people including some non-Igbo agree with the view expressed in

the document that it is time for the Igbo and other Easterners to start thinking and working towards post Nigeria rather than wasting time beating the dead horse called Nigeria. However, there were a few misgivings depicting feelings of pessimism, despair, and even resignation. It is these feelings that I want to address and also use the opportunity to reiterate that it is imperative for the Igbo to begin immediately to think and work towards post Nigeria. Delay will be dangerous.  

It is becoming increasingly obvious that almost all Igbo share the belief that they have suffered and continue to suffer terrible degradation, deprivation, and devastation at the hands of Nigerians and as a result of being part of Nigeria and so want to get out of Nigeria. But a tiny sliver of Igbo politicians and elite believe that the Igbo should do nothing to remove themselves from this devastation and that even if by some magic Igbo people are extracted or ejected from the scourge that is Nigeria they must strive to get back in because Nigeria is the only hope and future for them. This absolutely incomprehensible and nonsensical logic pervades the thinking of this tiny piece of Igbo elite. Their belief may partially account for the fact that you always find them positioned prominently in the vanguard of every silly and futile effort at “fixing Nigeria”.  I believe that if suddenly crude oil is discovered in commercial quantities in Northern Nigeria and the Northerners slaughter massive numbers of Easterners and drive the rest out of Northern Nigeria, then declare an independent “Republic of DanFodio”, the same tiny piece of Igbo elite will preach to Ndigbo and other Easterners to beg the government of DanFodio State to admit them into their country, even as slaves.



Posted: at 17-09-2012 01:54 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- arsenal123 at 17-09-2012 01:55 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 17-09-2012 01:38 AM
Look at this corrugated stone brain,stop complicating issues here and always say the truth and stop behaving like an animal.I have read all the comments on this post there nothing like abuse,what every is saying is that muslims are displaying their low level ignorance and nothing more.

Why it is angry christian mob have not entered the street and start killing people,burning mosques or embassies? Since you muslims did this in Nigeria what it that Christians in Ghana,South Africa,USA and other countries has not rioted about it? But this movie of a thing was acted in Libya so called muslim country,and muslims in Nigeria wanted to riot over something that happened in another man's country in which will lead to the lost of innocent people who does not know anything about the movie. This is what people are saying and you are talking trash.

I heard you asking if any embassy was burnt in Nigeria.Why did the US embassy in Nigeria shut down? There is none for now,if not the intervention of the police and SSS,your stupid muslims in the north would have killed people and destroy their properties for nothing sake.More than 5 US embassies in muslims country has been burnt and attacked and you are saying thet no embassy in islamic country has been attacked.You think you are talking to Kids.

US Embassy in Libya was attatcked and the ambassador killed

US Embassy in Egypt was attacked and burnt down diplomats got wounded.

US Embassy in Yemen was attacked and burnt down diplomats got wounded.

US  Embassy in Tunis was attacked and burnt down diplomats got wounded.

US  Embassy in Syria was attacked and burnt down diplomats got wounded.

US  Embassy in Nigeria was about to be attacked but they closed down.

Stop feeding people with lies,there people who read and watch CNN every seconds.

And Who is talking about religious growth here? According to you,islam is just growing while other religion has grown already and your so called religion is still in its pupa age yet you still get mouth to talk !!!

Shey una don act una movie naaa abi? See the level of  una movies and the actors wey muslims get.Low life people with no Hope !!!

 I have said it before that mohammed is curse to you muslims and mohammed is a pig and will remain in his pigmitizm statue forever !!!


DON'T MIND THE LITTLE BRAGGART MY GUY....HE THINK SAY NO SMALL PIKIN WEY NO DEY READ NEWS DEY FOR NP...
Posted: at 17-09-2012 01:55 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sammike86 at 17-09-2012 02:02 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
ignorance is a disease
Posted: at 17-09-2012 02:02 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 17-09-2012 02:04 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: oyinajibola on 16-09-2012 04:38 PM
And which embassy was attacked in nigeria....the main point of this prank is just to let u know that ''no body likes other people ridiculing his/her believe in this way or any other'' and i am sure this has and will make many xtian angry...the middle east is a very delicate place now hence the embassy attacks....
this same thing happened back in 2005..A TIME WHEN ONLY IRAQ AND AFGHAN WAS IN WAR WITH U.S.IT LED TO A WAVE OF PROTEST ACROSS THE MUSLIM WORLD BUT AMERICAN EMBASSIES WAS NOT ATTACKED...
LETS FACE IT...NO BODY LIKES TO BE RIDICULED...

Make i tell u the fact,you see this una movie wey  muslims fools like you act,e no reach,people no even see am or notice am at all. If you want to ridiculate christian or Jesus,pls go on and do it no Christian go even notice you and if you think that xtains are angry over this act,or Christian will start killing,or destroying properties or even protest against it,honestly if that is what you are thinking,you are completely making a very big mistake of your miserable life.Jesus himself don see the one way pass this one long time ago...

We serve a living GOD  JEHOVAH,The GOD that created heave and earth and all the inhabitants out of nothing.He is A Supreme Being and Supernatural,Christians do not fight for HIM or Fight For JESUS NO ,they fight for their selves because our ways and THEIR'S are not the same.Our God is not dead that we should fight for him no no no.Because He Lives,so he fight for himself.

You can only fight for a dead man so Muslims fight for their allah and mohammed because they are dead creatures crippled,deaf and doom,cowards and as such cannot do any thing on their own.
Posted: at 17-09-2012 02:04 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 23

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Davido's Cousin, Bamidele Adeleke Finally Replies Davido After Dragging Him, Davido Reacts

  2. Heartbroken Father Of 4, Yaqub Ganiyu After Discovering His 14Yrs Old Daughter Is Not His

  3. VID: Angry Nigeria Lady Pours Water On BoyF For Embarrassing Her With In Proposal In Public

  4. Olympics, Here Comes My Son - Davido Says As He Spends Time With His Son, Ifeanyi

  5. Embattled R&B Singer, R Kelly's 2 Lawyers Step Down From His S3x Trafficking Case

  6. Shocking As Oil 9 Thieves Caught With N200M Product Got Away With N2,000 Fine In Delta

  7. "I Will Contest For 2023 Presidency If APC Finds Me Fit And Proper" - River Gov. Ayade

  8. Cross River State Governor, Ayade Declares He'll Contest 2023 Presidency


THIS WEEK
  1. Viral Video Of Popular Female Preacher, Mummy G.O. Drinking Beer With A Man At A Joint

  2. ‘I Killed My Mother For Benz. If You Are Jealous Of Me, Go & Kill Yours Too’- Yahoo Boy (Video)

  3. “I Warned Her To Be Careful With Men” – Mum Of Lady Found Dead In Jos With Vital Organs Missing

  4. Governor Nyesom Wike Mentions Name Of Police Boss Who Owns Illegal Refinery In Rivers State

  5. "My Mum Asked Me To Use My Younger Brother For Rituals" - Suspect

  6. Osinbajo 'll Become President in 2023, Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho 'll Be Released - Prophet Olujobi

  7. Femi Otedola Accompanies His Friend, Aliko Dangote To Renew Driver’s License In Lagos (Photos)

  8. Nigerian Teen Faith Odunsi Crowned ''Mathematics Queen Of The World'' Beats US, China

  9. Woman Whose Husband Killed Their Three Children & Dumped Them In A Freezer Breaks Silence (Vid)

  10. Moment Showing How Mummy GO Grooves In A Hotel In Dubai, Flaunts Luxury Wardrobe, (Reactions)


TOP MEMBERS: