BUSTED!!! [Photos] EFCC Arrests And Parade 20 Internet Fraudsters (Page 3)

7 years ago by: Charles colins
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 18
Encyclopedia (m) at 31-01-2013 08:39PM
(24 | Newbie)

Nice
Reply
Nicksam (m) at 31-01-2013 08:50PM
(11435 | Hero)

RUBBISH EFCC
Reply
osarobo62 (m) at 31-01-2013 08:59PM
(11724 | Hero)

Quote from: dickman2 on 31-01-2013 08:25PM
made in benin..all the thief for nigeran dey for that state them call Edo state....thief dey their blood..even their girls..as them dey damn ..na so them dey thief..yeye dey smell...
look their face well well. any of dem resemble Benin person there? becos we give una place to stay,
naim make una come dey spoil our name dey do yahoo yahoo. most of those names are fake.
Reply
osarobo62 (m) at 31-01-2013 09:02PM
(11724 | Hero)

Quote from: osamabinladin on 31-01-2013 08:29PM
You want to start a war here,i beg my hand no dey ,  Grin , fraud has no ethnic boundry.
no mind am. e don tay wey he dey run after one Benin girl and the girl no gree give am face,
naim make body dey pepper am.
Reply
emnoeasy (m) at 31-01-2013 09:06PM
(748 | Upcoming)

Quote from: dickman2 on 31-01-2013 08:25PM
made in benin..all the thief for nigeran dey for that state them call Edo state....thief dey their blood..even their girls..as them dey damn ..na so them dey thief..yeye dey smell...
my guy may you live long, i bi wan talk before but as you don talk am make i close my mouth, if those name were Igbo boys all of them way dey phyuk their mama and their papa go come out come dey open their smelling mouth.
their yeye dey smell no bi small.
Reply
osarobo62 (m) at 31-01-2013 09:08PM
(11724 | Hero)

Quote from: osamabinladin on 31-01-2013 08:19PM
I can understand everybody`s anger here, but the buttom line still remains that a crime is a crime, no amount of justification here will make this attitude of our young boys right, despite the situation in Nigeria ,i believe that there are still people who have not decided to take the wrong route to riches .High rate of unemployment in Nigeria is a factor, but most youths are being pushed by GREED though.,you want to drive the latest car in town when your income says you can only afford golf car.
BINLADEN, na true you talk oh. becos in the future all these same people go become politicians, ministers
or commissioners. na thief dem go still dey theif oh. by then we go dey complain say they are corrupt but now
some people dey praise dem.  
Reply
emnoeasy (m) at 31-01-2013 09:20PM
(748 | Upcoming)

Quote from: osamabinladin on 31-01-2013 08:29PM
You want to start a war here,i beg my hand no dey ,  Grin , fraud has no ethnic boundry.
close ur mouth there if u don't have any thing to say, now fraud have no ethnic boundary because many of are not for Igbo abi? fools God go punish all of you Igbo haters.
Reply
emnoeasy (m) at 31-01-2013 09:21PM
(748 | Upcoming)

Quote from: dickman2 on 31-01-2013 08:33PM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..no be war bros..just the truth ..i know say them go insuit me ..but who cares..them no like truth..
no mind them any body wey insult you their mama honeypot
Reply
winace (f) at 31-01-2013 09:22PM
(30118 | Addicted Hero)

Ok so wen are u arresting d pen robbers in govt.
Reply
emnoeasy (m) at 31-01-2013 09:24PM
(748 | Upcoming)

Quote from: dickman2 on 31-01-2013 08:36PM
all bad things na from that benin..why...ashawo na from there...thief na from there..juju na from there..nawa for this kind people..benin boys no dey carry last ..
my guy carry go nothing do u, let that fool wey wan talk come out her mama honeypot.
Reply
dlimelite (f) at 31-01-2013 09:30PM
(13810 | Hero)

 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Reply
Senegal (m) at 31-01-2013 09:30PM
(10164 | Hero)

Go to hell EFCC. Guymen must make it in this 2013.
Reply
arsenal123 (m) at 31-01-2013 09:48PM
(6328 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: dickman2 on 31-01-2013 08:25PM
made in benin..all the thief for nigeran dey for that state them call Edo state....thief dey their blood..even their girls..as them dey damn ..na so them dey thief..yeye dey smell...

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked..You dey find troub.....
Reply
arsenal123 (m) at 31-01-2013 09:51PM
(6328 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Senegal on 31-01-2013 09:30PM
Go to hell EFCC. Guymen must make it in this 2013.

 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Reply
osamabinladin (m) at 31-01-2013 10:06PM
(13417 | Hero)

Quote from: emnoeasy on 31-01-2013 09:20PM
close ur mouth there if u don't have any thing to say, now fraud have no ethnic boundary because many of are not for Igbo abi? fools God go punish all of you Igbo haters.
Nwanne you don't need to be rude to make a point, i understood where you are driving to. For your information, Abum nwafor Igbo (son of the soil) I don't believe in sentiments ,i say things how it is. I don't care if they are Benin people. My point was that fraud cuts across all ethnic groups. So Nwanne jiri nwayo( take it easy) !
Reply
osamabinladin (m) at 31-01-2013 10:26PM
(13417 | Hero)

Quote from: osarobo62 on 31-01-2013 09:08PM
BINLADEN, na true you talk oh. becos in the future all these same people go become politicians, ministers
or commissioners. na thief dem go still dey theif oh. by then we go dey complain say they are corrupt but now
some people dey praise dem.  
Exactly !
Reply
lexani77 (m) at 31-01-2013 10:40PM
(37 | Newbie)

RUBBISH EFCC,politicians are out there and na boys wey dey try make ends meet una dey go catch,419 can not be stopped not even in benin,so please free these boys and let them resume work
Reply
emnoeasy (m) at 31-01-2013 10:45PM
(748 | Upcoming)

Quote from: osamabinladin on 31-01-2013 10:06PM
Nwanne you don't need to be rude to make a point, i understood where you are driving to. For your information, Abum nwafor Igbo (son of the soil) I don't believe in sentiments ,i say things how it is. I don't care if they are Benin people. My point was that fraud cuts across all ethnic groups. So Nwanne jiri nwayo( take it easy) !
Nwafor iwe gi adikwana oku, abi dey think sey u bi one of this fools wey hate their mama? carry go nothing do you, u bi son of d soil. Cool Cool Cool
Reply
osamabinladin (m) at 31-01-2013 10:59PM
(13417 | Hero)

Quote from: emnoeasy on 31-01-2013 10:45PM
Nwafor iwe gi adikwana oku, abi dey think sey u bi one of this fools wey hate their mama? carry go nothing do you, u bi son of d soil. Cool Cool Cool
Nsogbu adiro.
Reply
ezchusa (m) at 31-01-2013 11:10PM
(3651 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: osamabinladin on 31-01-2013 08:19PM
I can understand everybody`s anger here, but the buttom line still remains that a crime is a crime, no amount of justification here will make this attitude of our young boys right, despite the situation in Nigeria ,i believe that there are still people who have not decided to take the wrong route to riches .High rate of unemployment in Nigeria is a factor, but most youths are being pushed by GREED though.,you want to drive the latest car in town when your income says you can only afford golf car.
We all know its a crime but let them do the same to all these politicians thats our point

Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 18