RACISM: "Going to Africa, hope I don't get aids. I'm white" PR Exec Tweets (Page 5)

Date: 21-12-2013 1:48 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Charles colins
1 2 3 4 [5]
- factfinding at 22-12-2013 02:03 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
That serves her right Moron.
Posted: at 22-12-2013 02:03 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Imoking at 22-12-2013 02:25 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
That shows how she think about Africa.without first asking herself where Aids originated from.such fellow are still in many public offices.look out in their media all what you see is just some starving Somalian or children from war torn countries. they use this to confuse the world about Africa and beg money for their own selfish means,
Posted: at 22-12-2013 02:25 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- BlueIxora at 22-12-2013 03:31 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
What a dumb bitch! So all the gays that died of AIDS in America are all blacks? For a woman who claims to be learned she is dumber than a stone statue. You are white? Bitch who gives a freaking rat ass? Someone should send this dumb heffa back to her continent ASAP. Ezi! Angry
Posted: at 22-12-2013 03:31 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kingmuhud at 22-12-2013 04:00 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Angry
Posted: at 22-12-2013 04:00 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- K-TRUTH at 22-12-2013 05:02 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
I advice you not to try it because you will not return back to ur Country alive. Racist white, Africa never wanna see ur type in her soil.
Posted: at 22-12-2013 05:02 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sheffy1981 at 22-12-2013 05:20 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
The white ppl are deceitful & cunny,that race committed the worst crime to humanity;slavery.Again see what was done to d indians.These people paint Africa very bad,i will never respect anybody because of the color of their body;u have to earn it.They profit from saying Africa is plagued by poverty,only if u know what I mean.
Posted: at 22-12-2013 05:20 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- spybruno at 22-12-2013 05:21 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Better for her ni
Posted: at 22-12-2013 05:21 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- 2bify at 22-12-2013 06:02 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
fake ass girl
Posted: at 22-12-2013 06:02 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- valentinezion at 22-12-2013 06:57 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
she did not get aids in usa where women phyuk dogs and men phyuk dogs useless people
Posted: at 22-12-2013 06:57 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- valentinezion at 22-12-2013 06:58 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
HIV aids start from usa find out if you dont know the truth abuot it
Posted: at 22-12-2013 06:58 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Senegal at 22-12-2013 07:27 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
foolish woman
Posted: at 22-12-2013 07:27 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- quneks at 22-12-2013 08:29 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
serves her right. fool!
Posted: at 22-12-2013 08:29 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- JCisMe at 22-12-2013 10:02 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: angesco on 21-12-2013 02:30 PM
A very horrible thing to say - she should be turned back and not allowed to step foot in the motherland. Send her back to the USA.

Let her go back to "Gods own country" where men "marry" men and where women "marry" women! And then she can ask all her gay friends who have never set foot in the motherland where they got their aids from!

How did she get the post in the first place.

I am still waiting for one African head of state to say something in our defence ' or are they too "busy?"

Defense*.... How can you be so against racism yet act so homophobic? What you only hate racism when it targets YOUR people, but you can feel free to spread hate about any other different types of people as you see fit? You are a disgusting individual, and I hope karma comes back full force right at your bigoted self.

If you are against hate, BE AGAINST HATE. Dont preach against hatred of JUST your own people, then spew disgusting hate about others that you don't understand. And you wonder why the world is the way it is- people like you, who can only care about their own, who spread hate while preaching against racism. Disgusting, should have been raised better.
Posted: at 22-12-2013 10:02 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- JCisMe at 22-12-2013 10:11 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: katdeluna2 on 21-12-2013 03:05 PM
Nonsense woman. Where did AIDS start? Is it nt 4rm their place

Ill go ahead and quote this for you..

"Many scientists now believe that AIDS appears to have started in Africa. The fact that several monkey and chimpanzee species found in Africa are infected with retroviruses that are closely related to HIV has led to the speculation that HIV arose from a simian (monkey or chimpanzee) derived retrovirus. Several hypotheses have been put forward as possible mechanisms by which the simian-derived strain of the retrovirus, SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus), may have been introduced into humans."

And again...

"HIV-2 is very closely related to a strain of SIV found in sooty mangabees and the location of sooty mangabees in West Africa coincides with the incidence of HIV-2. There is evidence that sooty mangabees are occasionally killed and eaten in this region. A hypothesis suggested by F. Noireau in 1987 suggested cross-species transfer of SIV to humans might have occurred when monkey blood was applied to human genitals after pubertal circumcision."

Nope, AIDS came from Africa, though it originated in monkeys rather than originating from an African (human). Thought I'd educate you. The origins dont have anything to do with how much of a disgusting individual this woman is, however.
Posted: at 22-12-2013 10:11 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- osarobo62 at 22-12-2013 11:59 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: JCisMe on 22-12-2013 10:11 PM
Ill go ahead and quote this for you..

"Many scientists now believe that AIDS appears to have started in Africa. The fact that several monkey and chimpanzee species found in Africa are infected with retroviruses that are closely related to HIV has led to the speculation that HIV arose from a simian (monkey or chimpanzee) derived retrovirus. Several hypotheses have been put forward as possible mechanisms by which the simian-derived strain of the retrovirus, SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus), may have been introduced into humans."

And again...

"HIV-2 is very closely related to a strain of SIV found in sooty mangabees  in West Africa coincides with the incidence of HIV-2. There is evidence that  mangabees are eaten in this region. A hypothesis suggested by F. Noireau in 1987 suggested cross-species transfer of SIV to humans might have occurred when monkey blood was applied to human genitals after pubertal circumcision."

Nope, AIDS came from Africa,  it originated in monkeys rather than originating from an African (human). Thought I'd educate you.
firstly, your problem is you have a half-baked and brain-washed internet education.
every thing you quoted are scientific hypothesis and not rock solid facts. These are human subjective opinions and so cannot be accepted as facts.
how many versions of the origins of aids and hiv have they put out........more than you know.
those same monkeys have been eaten and used for circumcision purposes for over 700 years  and no one got hiv......why?
scientists use monkeys and other animals for laboratory tests to create and test diseases for war purposes......what stopped them
from infusing a biological concoction in these monkeys and releasing into game reserve to test their creations.
why is it that it is SOME and not  ALL scientists are on board those ever- changing theories they keep on pushing out to humiliate Africans?
don't be deceived.....most diseases in the world today are man made(in the lab) and that is why there is hardly any cure for any disease.
so my friend, it is you who need to be educated 
Posted: at 22-12-2013 11:59 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dickman2 at 23-12-2013 08:03 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
see vex..why una dey vex..she talk her mind..the tryth be say aids dey Africa..abi she lie..na true..
Posted: at 23-12-2013 08:03 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Asterimou at 23-12-2013 06:56 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: osarobo62 on 22-12-2013 11:59 PM
firstly, your problem is you have a half-baked and brain-washed internet education.
every thing you quoted are scientific hypothesis and not rock solid facts. These are human subjective opinions and so cannot be accepted as facts.
how many versions of the origins of aids and hiv have they put out........more than you know.
those same monkeys have been eaten and used for circumcision purposes for over 700 years  and no one got hiv......why?
scientists use monkeys and other animals for laboratory tests to create and test diseases for war purposes......what stopped them
from infusing a biological concoction in these monkeys and releasing into game reserve to test their creations.
why is it that it is SOME and not  ALL scientists are on board those ever- changing theories they keep on pushing out to humiliate Africans?
don't be deceived.....most diseases in the world today are man made(in the lab) and that is why there is hardly any cure for any disease.
so my friend, it is you who need to be educated 
I disagree. I have read that piece from the internet some time ago and not everyone believed it. If you read the comments under that article where more white bears that mind, you be believe that was just a writeup. If its Monkeys who got this virus, then who spread it? African hunters are used to killing animals for meat and not as pets. White use animals for pets. they even go as far as kiss then, sometimes mouth to mouth. sleep with them and all that. if the monkeys have this virus, how come laws are not made preventing any more contacts with monkeys?
Posted: at 23-12-2013 06:56 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- JCisMe at 18-01-2014 08:35 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: osarobo62 on 22-12-2013 11:59 PM
firstly, your problem is you have a half-baked and brain-washed internet education.
every thing you quoted are scientific hypothesis and not rock solid facts. These are human subjective opinions and so cannot be accepted as facts.
how many versions of the origins of aids and hiv have they put out........more than you know.
those same monkeys have been eaten and used for circumcision purposes for over 700 years  and no one got hiv......why?
scientists use monkeys and other animals for laboratory tests to create and test diseases for war purposes......what stopped them
from infusing a biological concoction in these monkeys and releasing into game reserve to test their creations.
why is it that it is SOME and not  ALL scientists are on board those ever- changing theories they keep on pushing out to humiliate Africans?
don't be deceived.....most diseases in the world today are man made(in the lab) and that is why there is hardly any cure for any disease.
so my friend, it is you who need to be educated 

Oh brother, an internet know-it-all. Your ignorance is astounding. We have scientific theories because there is no way to go back in time and gather cold hard facts. Go ahead though, live in ignorance. Deny science. Cling to religion, or lack there of, whatever you want to make yourself feel better. But you should really learn that you aren't the center of the universe. Things dont happen purely to spite you. Various diseases have evolved over time to become stronger and harder to avoid, originating from every country in the world. But go ahead, believe that "scientists hate Africans!" LOL You're not the brightest. Scientists also decided that THE FIRST HUMANS came from Africa. Bet that excites you- bet youre ready to take that as "fact" even though it is still speculation- because it makes Africans as a whole look better, right? While you'd deny that AIDS could have possibly come from Africa- the country with the WORST aids breakout IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

People like you really need to stop reproducing. We don't need more idiots or backwards thinkers in this world, but more forward-thinkers. Dont play the victim and act like the world is out to get you. Dont deny the closest thing we have to scientific fact because you CHOOSE to see it as something to take offense to.

I can't even believe I'm having to argue with some moron about scientific theory, lol.... Pathetic.

Oh I'm sorry, would you have preferred I say "Uh durrrr you must be right durrrrr science hates AFREEKA derpderp.." And no, I read that in a book, but looked up references so that internet idiots like yourself would have less to argue about, since its laid out right in front of them. But you're right. Science is wrong. Medicine doesn't work. Lets go live in huts and have our most advanced tool be a smooth, sharp rock. Yeah, livin the life. Enjoy your life in ignorance. hahahahahahaha
Posted: at 18-01-2014 08:35 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- gbojac at 19-01-2014 01:26 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: JCisMe on 18-01-2014 08:35 PM
Oh brother, an internet know-it-all. Your ignorance is astounding. We have scientific theories because there is no way to go back in time and gather cold hard facts. Go ahead though, live in ignorance. Deny science. Cling to religion, or lack there of, whatever you want to make yourself feel better. But you should really learn that you aren't the center of the universe. Things dont happen purely to spite you. Various diseases have evolved over time to become stronger and harder to avoid, originating from every country in the world. But go ahead, believe that "scientists hate Africans!" LOL You're not the brightest. Scientists also decided that THE FIRST HUMANS came from Africa. Bet that excites you- bet youre ready to take that as "fact" even though it is still speculation- because it makes Africans as a whole look better, right? While you'd deny that AIDS could have possibly come from Africa- the country with the WORST aids breakout IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

People like you really need to stop reproducing. We don't need more idiots or backwards thinkers in this world, but more forward-thinkers. Dont play the victim and act like the world is out to get you. Dont deny the closest thing we have to scientific fact because you CHOOSE to see it as something to take offense to.

I can't even believe I'm having to argue with some moron about scientific theory, lol.... Pathetic.

Oh I'm sorry, would you have preferred I say "Uh durrrr you must be right durrrrr science hates AFREEKA derpderp.." And no, I read that in a book, but looked up references so that internet idiots like yourself would have less to argue about, since its laid out right in front of them. But you're right. Science is wrong. Medicine doesn't work. Lets go live in huts and have our most advanced tool be a smooth, sharp rock. Yeah, livin the life. Enjoy your life in ignorance. hahahahahahaha
Mr Einstein, what's a Kilometre, have you ever seen it ??
Posted: at 19-01-2014 01:26 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 2 3 4 [5]