Boko Haram Distributes Letter In Gombe State, Warning People Against Voting

Date: 14-02-2015 1:10 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
- at 14-02-2015 01:10 PM (9 years ago)
(m)



According to this Twitter user, Boko Haram right now in Gombe are dropping letters warning people to stay away from the March 28 elections.


Posted: at 14-02-2015 01:10 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
- malalawan at 14-02-2015 01:19 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Hmm, part of the six weeks script in play.
Posted: at 14-02-2015 01:19 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- emmanuelokek at 14-02-2015 01:22 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
were they droping letters b4 ,this shows that they hav been defeated
Posted: at 14-02-2015 01:22 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ken1230 at 14-02-2015 01:33 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
No date?
Posted: at 14-02-2015 01:33 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Dahir1 at 14-02-2015 03:34 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
How I wish the truth has a tongue
Posted: at 14-02-2015 03:34 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- franel at 14-02-2015 03:47 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
«§» 14 February 2015


According to this Twitter user, Boko Haram right now in Gombe are dropping letters warning people to stay away from the March 28 elections.


A Nigerian fighter jet encircled the city but made no attempt to attack the insurgents, said witness Kabiru Na-Gwandu.

He said the residents had been warned to evacuate Gombe, which has been attacked by the insurgents previously.



“I received calls from friends in Kwadam, which is five kilometres away, warning me to leave because Boko Haram were on their way,” said Na-Gwandu, who lives near the military base in the city.

“I evacuated my house along with my family before they arrived the city and I’m happy that I did because from information I’m receiving they have taken over the military barracks,” he said.

The Boko Haram fighters appealed to residents to boycott the elections which had originally been planned to take place on Saturday before they were postponed until March 28.

Gombe has been repeatedly hit by suicide attacks and other bombings blamed on the Islamists in the six-year insurgency in Nigeria’s northeast.

Two weeks ago, two suicide bombers blew themselves up outside a stadium, just minutes after President Goodluck Jonathan had left the venue where he had given a campaign speech. Many people were injured.

In February 2012, Boko Haram launched its first offensive on the city, killing 14 people in a bomb attack on a police station. Soldiers repelled another attack on a nearby prison


Posted: at 14-02-2015 03:47 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dareper at 14-02-2015 04:05 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
No wahala, jonathan will rule forever then.
Posted: at 14-02-2015 04:05 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- shafhikima at 14-02-2015 07:22 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
God forbid
Posted: at 14-02-2015 07:22 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- bashoo8888 at 14-02-2015 08:40 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
So This is part of d six weeks agenda.. JONATHEIF ur dayz r nombered.... idiota
Posted: at 14-02-2015 08:40 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- beneno at 14-02-2015 10:43 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 14-02-2015 10:43 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Abubu86 at 15-02-2015 08:06 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
O Lord! Destroy BH and dia sponsorers
Posted: at 15-02-2015 08:06 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- elchymo at 22-08-2015 02:16 AM (8 years ago)
(m)
So dem sabi write sef
Posted: at 22-08-2015 02:16 AM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply